[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how comes people who dont play fighting games are pretending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
how comes people who dont play fighting games are pretending they love hold button specials and it was the reason they pretended to play juri?
>>
>>343759001
Maybe because that's how she worked in the only game she has ever been in you retard.
>>
>>343759001
i love her feet
>>
>>343759001
that's a nice drawing of juri
>>
>>343759001
I don't play Juri but I felt like her fuhajin kicks were probably her most defining special move, since you can use them to zone/pressure/combo and she required you to master negative edge.
Now her moves look like a KOF character.
>>
>>343759001
Keep shilling, faggot. I won't buy your dead game anyway.
>>
What's wrong with hold button specials?
>>
>>343759083
like vega who's no longer a charge character, it's capcom's game not yours, changes like this are welcome, I don't want to play the same juri as before just because i hate changes like a retard like you. SF4 is garbage compared to SF5, And I have played 700 hours of SF4 from SSF4 to Ultra, I mained mainly Juri and Dudley, and i'm happy the way she is in SF5 I was able to train with her and she feels smooth and well done. You're just butthurt and you never played juri correctly even once in your life but you want her to be the way you want, cause you haven't got anything working in your life.
>>
>>343761802
>'m happy the way she is in SF5
she is incomplete just like urien you fuck. at least wait before spouting that shit. they can and will change her in the mean time. I swear to god you and the people who is sperging over urien long combos needs to else calm down or fuck off right off the bat
>>
What do her feet smell like
>>
>>343759001
I don't care about Juri, but i'd argue that is her most iconic move.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.