[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Votekick: The Game you can even make the retards kick their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: l4d.jpg (44 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
l4d.jpg
44 KB, 550x309
Votekick: The Game

you can even make the retards kick their own friend because everyone blindly presses F1 the second they see the vote box

why Valve games attract the biggest tards? More importantly when will L4D3 be relased?
>>
stay mad kiddo
>>
>>343755603
>More importantly when will L4D3 be relased?

its called evolve anon, and its already dead
>>
>>343755603
Their games are cheap and high quality, so kids buy them en masse. Kids are retarded. I've solved your mystery, now go, with your newfound knowledge, and play games with friends instead of randoms.
>>
>>343755603
People only get kicked if they deserved to be kicked.
>>
>>343756438
That's why L4D is well known for it's shit community right? Underage pls fuck off back to League of Legends and play your ebin waifus or report someone for feeding or something.
>>
>>343756553
Cunt I've got 1300 hours in the game and still play to this day. Trust me, if you got kicked, you seriously deserved it.
>>
>>343756637
>still playing a dead game

playing with bots doesn't count
>>
>Barrel through entire enemy team with charger. Even get an achievement
>Votekicked for not doing my job

Literally the last time I played L4D2 versus, and that was years ago.
>>
>>343756697
>dead
17,094 playing right now.
>>
>>343755603
play with your friends, anon
pubs are aids
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.