[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mad Max
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on this game? Aussies need not post
>>
>>343716558

I really liked it. The melee was mediocre, the driving combat wasn't as plentiful as I preferred, the story was cliche, but the sum was greater than its parts and a lot of fun. I'm not much into open world games but it compelled me to search everywhere and find every item.

Wish it had multiplayer. Defending a convoy with your warboys would have been great.
>>
Repetitive as hell with a bad fist fighting system but it looks great vehicles are fun to drive and the vehicular combat is good too oh and the classic stuff is great
>>
File: glad max.gif (2 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
glad max.gif
2 MB, 500x208
>>343716813
>>343717141
Thanks anons, If at least the vehicle combat is good then I'm in
>>
>>343717713

You better drive with the in-cabin camera
>>
It's pretty grou- uhh neat.
yeah
>>
>>343716558
Open world gaming done wrong. Car combat can be fun once you have a few upgrades. Melee is tedious and feels like an even more stripped down BamHam. For most of the game, you will drive to the ass end of nowhere, knock around a few mooks, and loot small camp for scraps. Repeat ad nauseam.

The mainline story is actually kind of entertaining.
>>
>>343716558
It runs like shit on PC so unless you're a consolefag I wouldn't bother
>>
>>343718832
>It runs like shit on PC

you running it on a voodoo2 or something? the game has some of the best optimization I've seen in a recent open world game
>>
>>343718832
uhh, wut. It's literally one of the best ports in recent years. It runs incredibly well.
>>
>>343718832
The only thing I liked about this game is how well it ran, you must be thinking of another game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.