[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what your opinion on Onimusha 4 /v/ .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Onimusha4.jpg (289 KB, 640x902) Image search: [Google]
Onimusha4.jpg
289 KB, 640x902
so what your opinion on Onimusha 4 /v/ .
>>
Not as good as Warlords!
>>
Shit compared to Samurai's Destiny!
>>
File: 1466486695028.jpg (25 KB, 534x504) Image search: [Google]
1466486695028.jpg
25 KB, 534x504
>>343713960
>>343714012

i've only played Onimusha demon siege and onimusha 4 .

so are the first tittles better or what ?
>>
Too beat 'em up in comparisone to the more Action-adventure earlier installments.

Onimusha 3 a best.
>>
>>343714853
Jean Reno is goat.
>>
That that's a series I wish would go back to its roots.
>>
>>343714847
Samurai's Destiny is the best in the series if you ask me.
>>
I didn't even know there was a 4 tbhfamalam.

I only played 1-3.
>>
>>343715012

>Great graphics (for the time)
>Mind blowing CGI movies
>International actors cast
>Good combat
>Good puzzles
>Amazing OST

I'm not saying it was the best game or anything but it just did everything well.
>>
The Capcom board basically said there was only room for DMC or Onimusha in the end, not both. Did they make the right choice, /v/?
>>
I just finished Onimusha 3 and started Dawn of Dreams. Holy shit, DoD just annoys me. Does it get any better? I just got Jubei.
>>
>>343715547
Yeah it's not like the two games were revolutionary.

DMC did good for its run.
>>
>>343715547
I'm enjoying all the no games in either series right now. Really happy.
>>
>>343715775
>Onimusha
>3 great games and a mediocre one
>DMC
>2 great games and a fucking dogshit one

No.
>>
>>343715547

Yes. By Dawn of Dreams Onimusha was almost an alternative DMC and very far from the Resident Evil with katanas it started as.
>>
>>343715950
>>343715547
>>
So, which one was the best Onimusha, Samurai's Destiny or Demon Siege?
>>
Not as good as the masterpiece that is Onimusha 3 but still good
>>
>>343715950
What do you mean, DMC had 4 good games in a row.

DMC2 was bad, but the series as a whole survived a lot better with special editions than Onimusha ever did with Genma.
>>
>>343716412
i'd say it's Demon Siege

plz no bully
>>
>>343716412
Overall 3 is the best despite removing some great features from 2.

It also has the best Guildenstern scene.
>>
>>343713848
It's my favorite game in the series. I think all the Onimusha games have at least one area they excel in compared to all the others, though, so it's hard to say that one of them is definitively better or worse than the other entries.

>>343715591
It depends a bit on what's annoying you, but the very beginning is the weakest portion of the game. The later enemies and stages are a lot more interesting, and you get a lot more combat options as you go along with all the characters and weapons and such.
>>
>>343717298

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sse3M_-8YU

I loved that thei used Dies Irae as his theme.

It fits great when he reks Paris.
>>
>>343717298
Jujudormah was a better Guildenstern than Guildenstern.
>>
>>343716598
only DMC1 and DMC3 are genuinely good
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.