[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to buy Overwatch this month and I'm planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (470 KB, 932x703) Image search: [Google]
image.png
470 KB, 932x703
I'm going to buy Overwatch this month and I'm planning on maining Bastion. What should I expect?
>>
Weak character but still capable of butthurting players
>>
>>343706125
To lose because you're not maining Reinhardt, Winston, and Lucio
>>
The game is based around frequently switching characters to counter enemy team composition. If you're maining you're pretty much doing it wrong. Bastion is almost op in a few situations but as a result has a shitload of hard counters that will end you.
>>
>>343706125
Expect to get bodied.
Everyone knows how to hard counter a Bastion now.
>>
>>343706125
If you arent horrible, you will get POTG 60-80% of the time. Which then your team and the enemy team will go
>"LOL Wht a surprse! xD"
>>
>>343706125
best main

go for it and have fun
>>
To lose to everyone else who knows how to play Genji, Tracer, Bastion, Zarya, Hanzo, Widow, Junkrat, Pharah, etc.
>>
>>343706125
Finding places to camp. Being bored for half the game. Gib people when they show up though.
>>
>>343706125
Frustration. Don't main any one hero.
>>
File: 1464967243381.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464967243381.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
""""""""""Maining""""""""""
>>
I can't imagine why someone would want to main bastion

his normal mode is bog standard and his turret mode is so goddamn boring to play. It's like playing torbjorn but you have to be the boring shitty turret that you normally just plop and forget
>>
>>343706578
If you're still getting games where Bastion gets PotG after about level 20 or 30, sorry mate, you're horrible and are in the shitter bracket.
>>
>>343707274
>I'm going to quote a single word and have no implications
>epic anime reaction picture

Fuck off
>>
>wanting to play as reddit: the toon
>>
>>343706125
Maining is pointless.
>>
>>343707503
Jokes on you I'm level 300 and mained bastion still get PotG :^) my dad says Pharah's mom is going to be a shit character too
>>
>team bitching in chat when I pick bastion attack
>pushing with rein and tank mode
>clearing the point on koth
>setting up behind enemy lines and wiping unaware enemy team as they respawn

Why do people hate such a nice robot?
>>
>>343706125
You should expect and overhyped game.
>>
Literal glass cannon
>>
>>343706125
Free wins while playing against clueless teams on literally any map attack or defense on low level matchmaking. After that people will focus you down and you won't be able to setup anywhere for long without a shield in front of you.
>>
File: 1465085720581.jpg (37 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1465085720581.jpg
37 KB, 500x365
>>343706125
>maining

Cancer that killed Overwatch.
>>
you'll either rape the enemy team remorselessly or vice versa
>>
File: 1421737553487.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1421737553487.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
>>343707694
Okay fine.
Overwatch is a game that revolves around counter picking, if it didn't, you wouldn't be able to switch heroes mid game.
Certain heroes counter opposing heroes better than others, if you "main" a hero and refuse to counter pick you'll put yourself and your team at a great disadvantage.
>Support: "Guys, we have no tanks. Hey you, Hanzo #2, switch to tank.
>Hanzo #2: "FUCK YOU HANZO'S MY MAIN, YOU SWITCH!
>Support: "But i'm the only support player, and we have 3 players playing defence heroes on attack and two of them are Hanzo, switch.
>Hanzo #2: "FUCK YOU!"
>DEFEAT
>Hanzo #2: (one bronze medal) "WOOOOOOW FUCKING SHIT TEAM!"
>>
Prepare to get RIPd by Tracer's Pulse Bomb.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 871x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 871x1024
Can someone post an Overwatch main chart like this
>>
>>343706125
when you play him please don't be retarded and forget you have a gun while you're walking around that's at least as powerful as s76.
and don't hang out in the open. your teammates will thank you for being a good bastion and not a map hemorrhoid that sits in the same spot waiting to get lanced.
>>
>>343708148
if you're using sebastion in koth then you are doing it wrong and if you are winning then they are doing it wrong.
>>
Learn to move after killing a few people so they don't catch on too quick

Don't waste ammo on trying to break Reinhardt's shield if your team isn't around him to finish the kill

Wait for the Genji to STOP reflecting before shooting him

Kill Pharah before she reaches her full jump height

Don't think you can out-DPS a Zenyatta, you can't (like what the fuck)
>>
>>343708808
Not that guy, but the term' Maining' doesnt not necessarily imply being an asshole in which never switch of classes

For example, I like to main certain classes, civilizations and characters in other games, but if the situation needs it, I can change to any other of them, tho I won't entirely enjoy it, because I like to play as my favorite classes/civilizations/characters

But that's my opinion
>>
>>343706125
Everyone including your teammates to shit on you.
>>
>>343709249
>>343709249
Also, if you've played tf2 heavy you know you should jump and rev around corners, and bastion works the same By jumping then hitting transform

Moving positions reloads your ammo and is often faster

Hitting ult when a gengi pops in front of you and reflects is a great option
>>
File: Bastion-gameplay.gif (312 KB, 628x984) Image search: [Google]
Bastion-gameplay.gif
312 KB, 628x984
>>343706125
>>
OP here. The normal edition (not the $60 Jewish origins) is available on console right?
>>
>>343708914
>Implying Lucina shouldn't have been in Smash.

If anything they shouldn't have put Marth and Ike in. Lucina covers Marth and Chrom would have covered Ike.
>>
>>343706125
You'll probably die a lot since he's a stationary target with 300hp and people can hit him from behind cover due to large hitboxes as long as they see his red outline
>>
>>343706125
>maining
>Bastion
cancer and a shitter. kek
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.