[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put Her Smash 5 T-B-H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: Dixiebarrel.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Dixiebarrel.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
>>
File: Jinbe and Muddy.png (40 KB, 232x181) Image search: [Google]
Jinbe and Muddy.png
40 KB, 232x181
These two.
>>
File: Donbe Hikari.png (74 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
Donbe Hikari.png
74 KB, 250x201
Famicom needs more reps.
>>
File: NEEENTENDO.png (467 KB, 1147x463) Image search: [Google]
NEEENTENDO.png
467 KB, 1147x463
>>
>>343689740
I want to put it in her if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>343690293
>>343690783
>>343691134
Sakurai won't add in obscure and irrelevant literal who's if they don't have a healthy amount of demand
>>
>>343691326
Love this meme.
>>
File: KDL2_Mr._Shine_and_Mr._Bright.png (184 KB, 448x466) Image search: [Google]
KDL2_Mr._Shine_and_Mr._Bright.png
184 KB, 448x466
Samurai pls
>>
'Scuse us
Pardon us
Comin' through
>>
>>343691445
>Takamaru was (once again) considered as a playable character in Smash 4. In a NicoNico interview with the voice actor for Takamaru, Sakurai mentioned that he briefly considered adding the unique swordsman as a playable character. However, because of lack of name recognition Sakurai decided against it.

http://sourcegaming.info/2015/04/13/the-definitive-unused-fighters-list-in-smash/
>>
>>343692219

So retarded. meanwhile a nobody like Corrin got in.
>>
>>343692463
>Sakurai: There are too many Fire Emblem characters! The decision to include Corrin was admittedly strategic, but I genuinely worried we might be adding too many characters from the series. That said, once the FE Fates developers shared their idea with me, I knew I could make Corrin into an interesting fighter. Their unique characteristic in Smash is their incredible reach, attacking from further away than anyone else. Even in the midst of a heated melee, Corrin can poke with their lance from afar and pierce opponents. They can transform one part of their body and extend it to hit opponents. I guess you could say they’re like Dhalsim… Well, maybe not quite (laughs).
>It’s always interesting to see the difference in strategies which arise when a unique character comes out. When Corrin enters the fray, you have to pay attention to the distance between the two of you. On the other hand, that’s less of a concern with returning characters like Roy and Lucas with preexisting strategies. In that sense, I feel Corrin is a really important addition.

http://sourcegaming.info/2016/02/23/nintendo-dream-interview-with-sakurai-part-2/

Like Roy, Corrin got in Smash for promotion
>>
>>343691326
Shame Sakurai isn't working on Smash 5.
>>
>>343692681
Would you rather have Tanabe working on it?
>>
>>343692639

It was in bad taste still. The contest is much different from when Roy was released.
>>
>>343692804
It's logical to think the Hal Labratory is working on it.
>>
File: 200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif (23 KB, 200x325) Image search: [Google]
200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif
23 KB, 200x325
Even Sakurai wants him in.
>>
>>343692804
>Super Toad only Toad Destination Bros for NX
Rolls off the tongue.
>>
>>343695005
Don't forget Federation Force Mechs and Tingle
It's like love
It's like romance
>>
File: Guhuh.png (344 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
Guhuh.png
344 KB, 986x553
He's a bear
That wears a necklace
Kinda sweet
And kinda reckless
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.