[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The expansion allows players to level up to 110 in the Broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1466845906018.jpg (116 KB, 600x669) Image search: [Google]
1466845906018.jpg
116 KB, 600x669
>The expansion allows players to level up to 110 in the Broken Isles, an increase from the cap of 100 in the previous expansion Warlords of Draenor. Initially there will be ten dungeons and patch 7.1 will include another dungeon. There are three raid tiers planned for Legion, with Tier 19 in the two raids included with release, another raid in patch 7.2 and the final raid in a later patch
Just 2 months more before wow is saved
>>
WoW does not need saving.

Please put it out of its misery and bring back Project Titan.
>>
>>343673246
They released Titan, remember?
>>
>>343673481
They abandoned Titan once they released it was a massive mess and moved onto other projects (HotS and Overwatch)
>>
>>343673246
overwatch
>>
>>343673586
Titan eventually became OW
>>
>>343673652
Overwatch is what they moved onto after Project Titan became a development disaster.
>>
>>343673246
Project Titan IS Overwatch you faggot.
>>
>>343671413
I swear every expansion you guys say wow will be saved this time. It died after the lich king and everything that made it fun is gone.
>>
>>343671413
Will raiding hold back PVP or will PVP hold back raiding? Holinka hasn't been fired yet, so I'm guessing PVE will infinitely hold back PVP.
>>
>>343673730
Project Titan was literally an MMO version of Overwatch. They dumped the MMO grindy shit that we see in Division and Destiny, and instead focused on refining the shooting elements.

If you watch the cinematic short with Winston calling back Overwatch, they flash a bunch of faces on screen that were all concept art for the kinds of characters we could make, and gear we could get.
>>
>>343673481
>>343673704
>>343673652

http://kotaku.com/heres-what-blizzards-titan-actually-was-1638632121

>In an interview Polygon published yesterday, Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime said the game was cancelled because it just wasn’t good enough. “We didn’t find the fun,” he said. “We didn’t find the passion. We talked about how we put it through a reevaluation period, and actually, what we reevaluated is whether that’s the game we really wanted to be making. The answer is no.”

Titan was an MMO, and was officially cancelled. They clearly took some ideas from it to make Overwatch but Overwatch =/= Project Titan.
>>
I don't even think I'm going to buy it because they fucked the 2 classes that I actually liked. Hunters and Mistweavers.
>>
File: sad.jpg (14 KB, 251x245) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
14 KB, 251x245
>>343673246
>tfw Project Titan got killed for a moba fps
>>
>>343671413
>Tier 19 will last for 12 months
oh boy, can't wait to do the same two raids every week for 52 weeks
>>
>>343674310
>Mistweavers

I feel ya. I just didn't want to believe everything I heard and tried it on PTR. Jesus flipping christ I didn't even know wtf I was playing.

Enhancement Shaman and Unholy DK are the only things keeping my interest atm. All tanks and heals I've dabbled with are all way too similar.
>>
>>343674790
>>343674310
Whats wrong with them
I wanted to play as monk in the legion
>>
>>343674192
Of course Overwatch isn't what Titan was meant to become but i'd say it's safe to assume that it was built with assets from the cancelled project.
>>
>>343676968
They just completely changed it. You don't even use chi any more
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.