[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Tail Concerto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What does /v/ think of Tail Concerto?
>>
>>343664530
I think the sound track is gr8.

Have NOT played the game myself yet, but I know most about it. I'll have to hunt down both the US and French release (for reason like original opening song).
>>
First childhood fap that I can recall
>>
>>343664530
I like sexy cats with boobs. They need to go FULL FURRY in the next game.
>>
>>343664530
Cute fuckable characters. What's the gameplay like?

Could someone post the official art of the cutie cat girl (or dog?) in the shower?
>>
>>343667549
Best taste.
>>
Strelka Stories when?

Where's muh space mech doggos?
>>
>>343667549
It was full furry from day 1.

Just that their definition of full furry differs from yours.
>>
Still have to play the second game.
>>
>>343664530
It's more fun than Solatorobo and its Hard mode is actually challenging.
>>
>>343667824
Isn't that from Solatorobo?
>>
>>343669121
For me it was Legend of Mana. Stupid sexy cat.
>>
I checked 621 and there was nothing decent and a lot of homo, I am not pleased
>>
>>343669406
More fat cat tits
>>
>>343669691
Proceed..
>>
>>343669864
One more.
>>
>>343669691
for trash like pic related? just look at the belly of the right one

what the fuck is it supposed to represent?
>>
>>343670519
left her tit is the size of her head and on right it's smaller
>>
The cats are okay, but the dog race is too furry.
>>
>>343669121
Great relevant post.
>>
>>343671684

>not knowing about high-angle shots

And she's holding them out with her arm.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.