[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good? It looks like complete shit, but I checked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2537669-5712590149-akiba.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2537669-5712590149-akiba.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
Is this any good?
It looks like complete shit, but I checked and it says it's the same guys who made Way of the Samurai and I really liked those games so maybe it's actually good?
>>
>weebshit
>>
I have been tempted to pick it up in the past but just jerk off and then watch a gameplay video and you'll see how shit it looks
>>
>>343652624
NOPE
>>
It's mindless fun. Run around beating up vampires/people and removing their clothing to reveal them to sunlight. Some of the attack animations for striping are pulled from various anime. NG+ allows you to change character models.

It's fairly short and easy, even in Otaku mode.
>>
>>343652624
Depends on the console. I pre-ordered the PS3 version, and I can tell you that the massive slowdown and pop-ins are not worth it. Along with being punched through buildings, which restarts the missions from scratch.

The PS4 version is $21 on Amazon, so I'd go for that instead, if you absolutely feel you need this game.
>>
>>343653279
I don't have a PS4.
Perhaps I'll eventually get a gaming PC and just pirate it or something.
>>
File: 1465399192419.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465399192419.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
>>343652893
I could have avoided a lot of regrettable purchases by jerking off before proceeding to checkout.
>>
>>343652624

It's fun and silly

It's not constructed well, graphics are phoned in, combat can get repetitive

But I still played through it three times for different routes
>>
>>343652893
>>343653798

Game honestly doesn't offer that much in terms of jerk material. If that's what you're looking for buy Senran Kagura or something. This is more about goofy humor, though it's not like it's free of fanservice or anything.
>>
>>343652624
I picked it up on the sale, it's pretty shit.

Still got under 2h so gonna refund.

Fighting is very floaty, not good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.