[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Witcher III a good game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466911580535.jpg (16 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1466911580535.jpg
16 KB, 360x360
I might buy it today.
>>
Yes.
>>
No
Get Dark Souls
>>
yeah
its just not the BEST GAEM EVURR like some people like to harp on about
>>
Yes, one of the best games of 2015
Remember to play on harder difficulty
>>
>>343632620
Yes, it is the best game to come out of 2015, and really one of my most favorite games of all time.
>>
>>343632620
Only if you played the previous games.
>>
>>343632823
This guy gets it. For the true experience, play on Deathmarch
>>
>>343632620
Sorta. The combat is a little wonky, the side quests are tiresome at times, and there is some minor level gating. Outside of those nuisances, it's a fine game.
>>
puffy vulva
>>
Only if you play the two previous
>>
>>343633013

untrue. Witcher 3 was my first and I adored it. Ended up reading the books after to fill in the gaps. still never touched 1 or 2.
>>
>>343632620
If you do it will be the game you will judge all RPGs by until CPR launch Cyberpunk 2077, play it slow and enjoy because you will feel a void when it is over.
>>
>>343634101
Avoid 1 like the unplayable shit it is.

2&3 are miles better.
>>
>>343634502
The first game was better than the second.
>>
Is there a difference between in-store and online? Do I have to download it either way? The summer sale is starting in a few days too, I might wait, cause it could be half off.
>>
>>343634697
That's like, your opinion man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.