[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/irgins, what's your verdict on this game? This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Hey /v/irgins, what's your verdict on this game?

This is what's keeping me for shelling out for a PS4.
>>
Its coming to PC, why would you buy a PS4 just for it?
>>
>>343628114
>coming to pc

What? Is it confirmed?
>>
>>343628319
http://gematsu.com/2016/06/square-enix-considering-star-ocean-5-pc-port
>>
>>343628521
>But Square Enix needs to figure out the controls first.
Wow, it actually is.

>>343628019
Anyway OP I've looked into it a lot and it's another modern shitpile of an excuse for a JRPG. It's not worth getting a console for or even buying.
>>
File: 1435007621546.jpg (252 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435007621546.jpg
252 KB, 1280x720
>>343628521
Welp. Not shelling out for a PS4, then.

>>343629059
>shitpile of an excuse for a JRPG

Elaborate.
>>
>>343629282
>Elaborate.
I can't I haven't played it. But it's set on a single small planet with a short playtime. Hardly SO material.

Modern JRPGs are putting all of their budget into dated graphics instead of just being good games like they were on PS2 and below.
>>
>>343628521

>delayed pc version because they can't figure out controls

nobody actually believes this, they said like some months ago they were focusing on sony consoles because of fans, they are simply not telling you that PC is a secondary option they don't really give a shit about but are doing so because Square as a whole is making more shit for PC.
>>
>>343629665
>But it's set on a single small planet
Except for so4 that was always the case. But I agree It suck, it was one of the best thing from SO4.
>>
>>343628521

>I wonder how those who don’t have a controller would play.

Gee, how about looking how every fucking game on PC was made? I swear to god these retarded developers.
>>
You first tell me, why do you want this game outside of tits? It's awful in so many ways I don't even know were to start. So instead tell me what you saw that made you say 'hey that's cool, I want this to the point of purchasing a console for it'
>>
It's fucking atrocious.
>>
>>343628521
Yeah, and vanillaware "considered" a pc port for its games.
>>
um, post more checker wifu please.

The faces are disgusting though. Especially the pink girl. I saw some webm of her talking and it borderline traumatised me.
>>
>>343630970
so4 was pure shit too tho
>>
>>343628019
it's not a good game, but it's not as bad as 4 either
>>
File: CSAj5bGUcAEeKxb.png (24 KB, 511x240) Image search: [Google]
CSAj5bGUcAEeKxb.png
24 KB, 511x240
>>343631141
They're working on it.
>>
>>343628019
the verdict is that it is equal to the previous game at best and nowhere near the old games.
Buy it used or just pirate pc version.
>>
>green lipstick

Disfuckingusting. And potato face.
>>
>>343628521
>IT'S DEFINITELY COMING TO PC GUISE HAHA THANKS FOR BETA TESTING
>"considering"

PCucks desperate as usual.
>>
I'll get it when it's £20
>>
>>343631671

Sonycucks sweating at losing more games like yourself is hilarious

Makes faking these posts worth it
>>
>>343628019
Gameplay wise, It's a slightly improved SO3.

My biggest complaint is traveling around takes for fucking ever, which is a pain in the ass if you want to complete side quests as early as possible because it's gonna involve a LOT of backtracking at points in time where you have to quick way of getting around.

Story wise, I'm not done with it yet be it seems alright so far.
>>
>>343628019
Did you buy a Wii U to play Xenoblade X?
No?

Then no to your question, because it's not as good as that.
>>
>>343628019
I've done about 20 hours so far and while I enjoy it. I wouldn't get a ps4 exclusively for star ocean. But if you have a ps4 and get it cheap it's defo worth a play if you like the series. But im hard pressed to call it the weakest despite enjoying it.
>>
>>343631647
>not wanting your dick to be smeared with green makeup
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.