[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the horrible PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight ever fixed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Was the horrible PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight ever fixed? Is it actually playable?
>>
>>343617682
If you reboot the game every hour
>>
yea its good
>>
>>343617841

Seriously? It still has memory leaks?
>>
>>343617682
i heard it was fixed, bought it on sale the other day and going to start it tomorrow. Pray for my soul
>>
>We told Steam to accept every refund even if you played the game for more than 2 hours and bought the game on Steam months ago

That should tell you.
They tried to fix it but only slightly improved it at the end and gave up.
>>
>>343618447

Well, shit.

I'll guess I'll go and buy something else.

Don't suppose you know if Mad Max is any good?
>>
>>343617682

No the Batmobile sequences are still in the game.
>>
>>343618485
It's good but the car combat is shit
>>
>>343618485

It's pretty fun to be honest but it fried my GPU
>>
I think so.

I have a now slightly shitty 2 GB GTX 680 and I have to run the game on all low settings, but there wasn't really any problems with my entire playthrough
>>
>>343618660

>but it fried my GPU

You mean you blame the game because you don't look after your hardware.
>>
>>343618642
>>343618660

God fucking damn it, is there any recently released third person action game that's actually worth shit?
>>
>>343617682
Uh, yea. It's just as playable as Arkham City was for me. I don't see what people are complaining about. When I'm flying or driving fast through the city it stutters a little but it's still fine. The same shit happened to me Arkham City. I'm pretty sure the only reason it even stutters is because I'm still using an i5 2500k
>>
>>343618805
There isn't a recently released game that's worth shit in any genre. I literally haven't played a game in months.
>>
>>343618805
I would say The Technomancer but the input delay made that game literally unplayable.
>>
>>343618805
Have you played Dragon's Dogma?
>>
>>343620174

Yeah. Found it a bit lackluster in how the world was devoid of content, but overall more than worth its price.
>>
>>343620174
>Leveled every class
>Did all content, finished BBI, did the coop raids
>Full set of endgame gear for each profession type

I honestly wish I could forget I played the game so I could start all over with that same wonder and excitement I had doing all of that stuff again.
>>
It doesn't break anymore but it requires a shitton of vram to play on anything but low.

I played through it with a 760.

The dlc is shit.
>>
>>343620593

>The DLC is shit

Which one? Because I see 75 euros worth of DLC on that fucking list.
>>
Played 70 hours without any problems.
It was a good game for the 13€ I paid the game with every dlc
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.