[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right with the 7th generation of gaming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Absolutely stellar.jpg (145 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely stellar.jpg
145 KB, 800x600
What went so right with the 7th generation of gaming?
>>
>>343616976
nothing that doesn't usually go right. it was just the first console generation where you were sentient enough to appreciate the depth of games, so you think it was the best.
>>
>>343617142
There's a grand total of two good games in that collage and one of them wasn't as good as its predecessor. RDR and Journey.
>>
>>343617221
halo 3, arkham city and skyrim are also good games.
>>
>>343616976
Nothing.
>>
>>343617534

>skyrim
>good game
>>
>>343616976
>Bioshock Infinite
>Implying it was any better than Bioshock 1 or 2.
>>
MGS4 is the only good game in that pic.
>>
>>343617627
yes, skyrim is a good game, no matter how much you bitch and moan about spellcrafting or radiant quests. it's a fun loot and wank.
>>
>>343617534
Skyrim is the very definition of "average"
>>
The only remarkable thing about last gen was the invasion/summon system from the Souls games. Nothing else really. Pretty mediocre.
>>
>>343616976
What the fuck does 7th gen game even mean? Or this some console pleb terminology?
>>
>>343617534

god you're a pleb
>>
>>343617880

Don't try to act all high and mighty, the only noteworthy games on PC are console ports.
>>
>plebberinos only playing 95% western games and the rest might as well be western like mgs and souls
LOVING EVERY LAUGH
>>
only 13 games? sounds like the shit generation ever
>most are sequels
>>
>>343616976
>GTAV
Not as good as SA
>Modern Warfare 2
I'll give them that, it's a really fun normie game to play with chads
>Halo 3
Never played Halo
>Assassins Creed 3
Fuck asscreed
>The Last of US
Bought the game, didn't even finish it, god it was boring, it had very slugish controls
>Bioshock Infinite
Worst Shock game
>Red Dead Redemption
I'll give them that
>Journy
Artsy fartsy garbage
>Portal 2
It was good but not that good
>Skyrim
It's fun but only because of mods
>Metal Gear Solid 4
Worst Metal Gear

5/10 not ps2 gen/snes gen
>>
Sixth was best
>>
>>343617990

this
>>
>>343617710
>It's a fun loot and wank
>More than half the enemies you face are draugr

top banter
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.