[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree that pic related requires a small nerf, and that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
So we all agree that pic related requires a small nerf, and that the following characters require a small buff:

>Zenyatta
>D.Va
>McCree
>Mei

Anybody else I'm missing, or is this the definitive list?
>>
>>343615572
I think that Mercy's ult should be stoppable. it's not, which is dumb. If she presses Q, people will get revived, regardless of if you kill her the exact frame she does so.

Lucio's needs him to land to work, and while Zenyatta's is instant, it can be worked around by moving the zenyatta away from the group
>>
>>343615771
I think it should just have its charge rate upped.
Attach to a Pig taking damage, and you'll have it in an instant.
>>
>>343615572
Never talk shit about my waifu again. Mercy is fucking perfect okay?
>>
>>343615953
That's the problem anon, she's too perfect. She has to be given a handicap or everyone else just can't compete.
>>
File: 4chan bingo.png (130 KB, 720x1027) Image search: [Google]
4chan bingo.png
130 KB, 720x1027
STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THE GAME UFKINF AUTISTSMOS AND POST MORE LEWD MERCY
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1448x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1448x2048
>>343616239
>no (You)
Here's your (You).
>>
>>343615572
No, Lucio needs a nerf, but for some reason he'll never get one
>>
>>343615572
I agree. As annoying as Mei is, she's just not that good. McCree got nerfed a little too hard. I think increasing the speed on fth shots would solve it. The stun is so short that the heroes blizzard specifically said hes made to counter can get away before dying because all six shots didnt go off fast enough

They did say they're buffing D.Va and will look into Zenyatta. I dont know how the could buff Mei without breaking her but hopefully they think of something.
>>
>>343615572
>Mcree needs a buff
No. And honestly I'm fine with Mei being shit tier. She's fucking annoying to play against and I hate having to hear her annoying voice when she's on my team. The less I see of her the better.

I honestly think that if they were to nerf Mercy in any way, then she'll go the way of the dumpster and every team will always just run Lucio instead of always running Mercy. She needs to a lot of changes to keep her still on par with Lucio but less reliant on her Ult.
>>
>>343616751
If her ult charged slightly slower itd be okay. my issue with her is the fact that dje can have that ult every minute if she really wants to, maybe even faster.
>>
>>343616041
She does have a handicap. The moment people see a Mercy they gun for her to ensure she doesn't heal/revive people.

It's like when people see a Bastion, they instantly become top priority for elimination.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 800x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 800x861
Blizzard made the problem of putting healers in an fps, which since TF2 we know completely centralizes the meta around them because theyre fucking broken.

If you nerf them they are either still OP or useless and cannot be truly balanced.

Theres nothing they can do about it now that the game is out, the balance is eternally fucked.
>>
>>343616864
But that's just it. Her ult charging so fast and being so powerful is the only reason people use her. Nerf that and she's relegated to the trash right next to Zenyatta because Lucio heals way better and has stronger utility + extra DPS and meme environmental kills.

Damage boost doesn't do anything significant on any hero that doesn't use an automatic weapon. She has to switch weapons to defend herself. Her mobility is reliant on teammates. Her heals telegraph her position to everyone. She's bad in every way except for her Ult.
>>
>>343615572
Zenyatta and D.va do need a buff, but McCree and fucking Mei? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>343617394
Mei needs a buff, she's literally trash.

Maybe not McCree though. He is pretty bad right now though
>>
>>343615771
>Mercy's ult needs to be stoppable
It'd be redundant.
>she is stationary for three seconds in the vicinity of enemies
>>
>>343617459
Mei needs a rework, as she is she will never be good without being horribly broken. Shes a "Shit or OP" type of design
>>
>>343617459
Sounds like you just can't play with those two.
>>
>>343615572
All mercy needs is a delay when her ult is triggered. Instead of it activating the same time you press q. You can literally jihad heal your team
>>
File: 1466647125849.png (150 KB, 540x446) Image search: [Google]
1466647125849.png
150 KB, 540x446
>Mercy rezzes you right as rip-tire goes off and you all instantly die again
That Junkrat got potg too, chat was fun to watch.
>>
>>343615572
Just change the ult, the game revolves around rezzing people which is not fun at all.

I'm also fine with McCree and Mei less viable than others, it leads to a better and more diverse meta.
>>
File: 54264574678.jpg (136 KB, 704x850) Image search: [Google]
54264574678.jpg
136 KB, 704x850
>>343615771
>Has to dive into front lines to rez downed teammates
>Stands idle for a good 2-3 seconds while animation is active
>No guaranteed survival if opposing team is in position to ambush revived teammates

You could make the argument that being able to rez behind cover is a bit OP but I hardly think Mercy is in need of any kind of nerf.
>>
>>343617786
Mei has some amazing and clever uses, and I think she's totally fine. She's not absolutely worthless, but she's not overpowered either.
>>
>>343618030
>5 guys die
>Mecry pops ult but dies
>Enemy team is still at half health or so
>Think they give a shit about a mercy at that point.
She should be able to get stunned out of it like death blossom and tank configuration. Her rez is is OP in support land. The TF2 community would had shat themselves if the Medic could do what she does, but shes enough boner fuel for everyone so they defend their wiafu.

OP isnt off on the buffs besides McCree. Id replace him with Bastion because they only way that fucker is useful is if you have an entire team dedicated to the idea of keeping it alive, which is stupid. Hell nerf his turret form but give the guy an alt fire in recon or something. An actual tip in game stated that it is smarter to go into turret 1v1 then recon. Half of his skillset is thus useless even by Blizzard tip standards.
>>
>>343615572
I'd be pretty happy to hear Zarya getting a nerf. If you're mildly good, two zaryas are invincible
>>
I have seen people say you cant kill her when she is rezzing, This is wrong, i have been killed several times with it
cutting off the ult voice line as i die with no one getting revived, You can absolutely die during her ult though you
have to see her and get her quick.
>>
>>343617598
Mei's like one of the least picked heros in comp. She's trash.
>>
>>343618636
Fuck, i just woke up and fucked up that paragraph.
>>
>>343615572
Increase casting time
People being revived can be damaged
Healing decreases to 25hp/s from 50hp/s in combat, with a 5 sec cool down
>>
>>343615572
pharah and zarya need a nerf plus the bug change that makes zarya even more op
>>
>>343615572

the rate at which her ult charges needs to be slowed
>>
>>343618875
>all the characters that can be extremely good in hands of a good player should get nerfed

This thread looks like blizz forums with all the crying and the moaning. Just nerf everything and make this game as slow as fucking tf2 and be done with it.
>>
>>343619086

here's your (you)
>>
>>343615572
yeah wow
>>
>>343619197
What was the point of your reply, you fucking mong?
>>
>>343619086
zarya full charge doesnt go away on her right clicks and pharah does more damage then junk rat with being much harder to kill. mercy pocket pharah is where it is truly broken. There is literally a pharah on every team since they nerfed her counters of mcree and widow maker.
>>
>>343616041
no that's dumb

they should make the weaker heroes stronger

mercy is fine as is and it'd be dumb to change anything
>>
>>343619086
This, ask yourself before you give ideas for a nerf if when you get killed by this character or they are supporting the enemy team, do they feel broken, or are they just being played highly skilled opponents. I never thought much of pharah but if you face someone who can predict shots they can carry the entire game, I will never forget the name of one i faced just because of how good they were, Same foes for Zarya, a good player can manage shields, hold points and just harass the enemy.
>>
>>343619268
Pharah's still easily countered by a sniper though.
>>
>>343615572
Nerf Lucio first.
>>
>>343618441
Well first off, the odds of all 5 players dying AND Mercy surviving long enough to pop her ult on all of them are astronomical. You'd be lucky to get off 3 revives before everyone jumped on you once the front line was broken. Plus, it's a tactical error on the enemy team's part to leave her alive for that long without harassing her or just flat out killing her before she would be allowed to Q.

Second, even if a Mercy did happen to be in the perfect spot to revive her entire team, she'd still have to get through every line of defense to do it, and by that point the enemy team should already be in a position to initiate another team fight by the time they all get up, not to mention it's usually important to conserve your ults when that happens because a Mercy usually implies having to fight the same enemy more than once and working with your team to eliminate them accordingly.
>>
Genji needs a nerf. His ult is too powerful.
>huge range
>huge hitboxes
>huge dmg
>duration too long
>>
>>343615771
Had a mercy revive us only to be in prime spot for a bastion to just gun us all down. It's not that great man.
>>
>>343615771
Her charge rate needs to get lowered, and she should be in line of sight of allies to revive. No more reviving through walls if Zenyatta is apparently overpowered if his balls work through walls
>>
>>343619330
snipers are not in the meta and sniper counters are
soldier 76 is the like the only standard counter but she still is abusive to him especially with mecy pocket which you see in any high level game
>>
>>343618774
>>People being revived can be damaged
They already can't move. It's not rare to have a shitty Mercy that revives you in the middle of the enemy team just because she has her ult up.
>>
>>343619268
Pharah can still be killed easy by mcree, soldier and genji.
>>
McCree definitely needs a buff, the nerf was too much and rendered him useless there's no reason to pick him unless you enjoy playing him but that's for faggot not us hardcore competitive pros.

Also, Mei needs a buff? The fuck you saying she has her own niche and fills it will.

How would you buff her? If your IQ is at least in the high double digits you can do great with her.
>>
>>343619380
i kind of agree I am getting so sick of genji mains
>>
>>343615572
Honestly I would be scared to see zenyatta/d.va buffs

They're weak but they're already annoying as fuck
>>
File: 1462854121952.jpg (268 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
1462854121952.jpg
268 KB, 900x507
>>343615572
Remake Zenyatta ult. It doesn't fit the hero at all.
You are a long range support who wants to stay as far away from harm as possible with 0 fucking mobility, and then you have an ultimate which is just "lol go hug your team faggot". After the ult expires, you are fucked unless you perform a team wipe, and you cant even place orbs while using your ultimate.
>>
>>343619569
>>343619380
His ult also charges way too fast.
>>
>>343619526
not with mercy pocket
>>
>>343615572
They're not going to nerf mercy just because shitters like you get upset when someone you were fighting gets healed.

Her revive is fine. If someone dies they were in a situation and when they rez they will be in that exact same shit situation again. Learn to time your shit for when the immunity wears off.
>>
Tracer should be louder for the enemy.

Reaper's shotguns should have a shorter drop off range
>>
>>343619662
Kill mercy first then.
>>
>>343615572
>nerfing mercy
>not nerfing lucio
Come on now

Also McCree and mei are literally, undisputably fine
>>
>>343615572
Mei's hatred comes from being an unkillable annoying cunt with freeze, whereas her being shit comes from the fact that she brings very little to the team. The best way to change these is to change her self-freeze into one based off of Winter Wyvern's Cold Embrace.

Cryo Freeze: Can be targeted on allies. Stuns ally for the duration (4s), and heals them for 200hp. They are considered to have Armor for the duration. Longer cooldown (15s or so).

There, Mei is much more useful as a team support and defence, while the Offense characters are no longer crying because she no longer has an absolute deterrent.
>>
>>343619706
mercy is farther away in safety making more of a damage fall off not to mention she has a much skinnier character model and the rest of the enemy team doing their shit
what rating are you to make this judgement?
>>
>>343619483
If those nerfs go through then no one would pick Mercy and everyone would just run Double Lucio again.

Did you guys even play the beta before shitposting?
>>
>>343619761
If you think mccree is fine after the nerf you must also have to hyave someone tie your shoes for you.
>>
I'd say make the Q non-instant, like 1/4 to 1/2 second windup time; it can be interrupted if stunned or killed before it goes off.
>>
>mercy nerf
yes
>D.va buff
yes
>Zenyatta buff
yes
>McCree buff
he's fine as is
>Mei buff
bait
>>
>Play Tracer
>Flank
>Kill their Mercy and the rest of her team doesnt even notice
>Do this over and over and over and over

She's good in pro play because of the coordination but if she gets nerfed because of that you'll probably just never see her outside of tournaments again.
>>
>>343618636
I've killed her BEFORE her voice line came through, before she even started the animation from my perspective. It can't be interrupted.
>>
>>343615572
Mei's trash and probably needs a buff, but I cant think of how to buff her without making her OP.

A rework might be needed here
>>
>>343619828
Then go Tracer and *teleport behind her*
>>
>>343619380
You wot nigga.
He exposes himself completely to make use of the ult. It's a high risk skill, need a high reward.
Plus I love hooking Genjis right when they jump in with their green sword.
>>
>>343619380
No way, Genji's ult might actually be the worst in the game.
>>
>>343615572
Mei needs bigger damage with no stun. Shit is annoying
>>
>>343619843
Doubles should be removed anyways, without question
>>
>>343620072
He is so mobile and hard to hit that only really good players actually kill him.
>>
File: 1429460840857.png (292 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
1429460840857.png
292 KB, 900x810
>Nerfing Mercy
>Before nerfing Lucio or buffing Zenyatta

I'm sure the obnoxious Luciofags would just love seeing him being picked all the time, 100% of the time again, but there's a reason why Mercy was buffed. If you nerf Mercy back to her beta version, everyone would just run double Lucio on every fucking map again.
>>
>>343620061
how is tracer a counter? since when can she teleport? Do you know her damage falls off dramatically from range and pharah being in the sky is far range?
>>
Reaper doesn't need 250 health.
He plays like an off tank that cheeses everyone.

200 health and he's perfect.
>>
>>343620090
>worst
Everytime you hear him he kills 3-4 people.
>>
>>343620202
the fucking shoot him you dumb nigger
>>
File: 1426715495281.jpg (102 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1426715495281.jpg
102 KB, 800x800
>>343615572
>Mercy loses 10% ult charge on death
Fixes her being able to rez people immediately off spawn on defense and other shenannigans. If its going to be instant and non interruptable along with charging as fast as it does, it needs a downside.
>D'va can move full speed while shooting
Done
>Mcree fan damage changed to 70 damage for the first 3 then 10 for every subsequent bullet including the roll-fan combo
Allows him to actually counter genji, tracer and other flankers but makes him significantly less powerful against tanks and those being healed directly.
>Lucio AoE heal has an actual distance that matters
Shit is far too liberal with how far you can be away from him to get the effect.
>Mei ult can be shot down
She'll never be comp viable, might as well make pubs less painful.
>Zenyatta harmony orb lasts 5 seconds before returning, and he gets a speed boost while both orbs are out and about
QoL change so harmony actually feels worth a shit and makes him a better healer, while the double orb setup provides him with some mobility to actually survive things
>Tracer's dash goes on a collective cooldown when she uses all of them up, so if she uses all 3 she has to wait 9 seconds before she can dash again
Fixes the issue of her being borderline unkillable, and slippery at all times. Punishes people who abuse them and actually allows some counterplay from heroes that otherwise stand zero chance.

Only other thing I'd do is disable hero stacking in comp, its something pros can't do, its something that shouldn't be allowed in any competitive sense. It makes perfectly fine characters like Zarya complete horse-shit to deal with.

If you disagree thats fine, but I think these are all fine changes that don't ruin anyone.
>>
Roadhog and Zarya are the only ones who need nerfed. Hanzo needs the hitboxes on his arrows reduced so I guess that'd be a nerf too since most Hanzo's cant aim for shit and still rape everyone.

D.va, and Zenyatta are the only ones who need buffs.
>>
>>343620156
She's a counter because it's literately her job to woosh past the tanks and harass the backline.

Whether you can actually do that EFFECTIVELY or not is entirely up to you and your hand-eye coordination.
>>
>>343620135
Thank you.
>>
>>343619843
Of course they didn't.
Mercy used to have a startup before the Revive kicked in. It never worked, she was always killed before it got through.
They then made the revive instant, but Mercy is still a stationary, idle, squishy target, likely out in the open for the enemy to destroy for three seconds, denying the recently revived teammates from any healing in the same location they were just killed seconds before.

Mercy is perfectly balanced. That she and/or Lucio are pretty much mandatory 100% of any game to make a strong winning team is just par for the course in a game with any sort of healing.
>>
>>343620139
>obnoxious Luciofags
Thank god I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Zenyatta fags are dellusional but at least they try. Mercyfags just wanna help their team.
Luciosfags just in it for the Sick plays.
>>
>McCree gets hard nerfed so he can no longer kill anyone with FTH

>Tracers running rampant
>Genjis running rampant
>Reapers running rampant
>Roadhogs running rampant

Blizzard listening to /v/ was a mistake.
>>
why doesnt genji have any armour

armour is all he is
>>
>>343620302
I'm a Lucio main, but I hate it how every time you have a healer thread they just barge in and go
>LOL MERCY SUCKS LUCIO IS THE BEST HEALER
>LOL WHY PICK ZENYATTA WHEN YOU COULD PLAY LUCIO

Like, come on guys. Really?
>>
>>343620272
are you retarded?
pharah is not backline she is in the sky where tracer does no damage
>>
>>343620331
>Blizzard listening to /v/
Yeah right, nobody professional even knows about /v/, the "scary 4chan butthole of the internet" reputation scares them off and they go back to scouring rebbit for balance changes.
>>
Make d va's ultimate not pass through walls.
>>
>>343620382
Because it's flimsy ass paper-thin Japanese steel on top of wooden blocks.
>>
File: 1429157069964.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429157069964.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
>that feel when worker bee mercy
>flying around healing everyone and everyone
>team mate died? no problem you get a rez
>offense can't kill the genji trying to kill me? No problem I'll shoot em for you!
>You spamming shots at the enemy? let me buff you so they die to a single explosive!

Mercies great
On a good team
>>
>>343620260
The only thing to tweak with roadhog is his hook, I'm tired of getting hooked when in turning a corner just to be pulled back into the fucking wall his chain is clipping through.

Otherwise he's Fucking easy to deal with, more than five feet away? Congrats you countered him.
>>
>>343620464
it doesn't
>>
>>343620429
I was talking more about Tracer vs. Mercy but if it's a Pharah we're talking about, try Widowmaker.

Pharah may be strong but her 200 health is no match against skillshots. McCree's ult can pick her AND a tailing Mercy out of the sky pretty effectively as well.
>>
>>343620464
And make her already useless ult even more useless?
>>
>>343619380
You spelled Hanzo wrong.
>>
>>343620127

Mei's damage / stun is fine, they need to remove the slowdown to aiming. At the moment Mei can just orbit a player whilst spraying and you can't turn enough to do anything before you freeze.

Keep the movement slowdown, drop the aiming slowdown.
>>
>>343620486
its the 20 tick rate and how the system favours the initiator
>>
>>343620331
no
blizzard listens to the general and reddit.
Both of which are fueled by butt hurt and feelings, and if you say something that the majority feels is right Like mccree being OP you're getting a one way ticket to the top of the discussion.

That and blizzard looks at the numbers. Like that's all they look at. You tell them a map is broken and they'll say "well half of the games result in a loss with both defense and offense".

It's crazy.
>>
>>343620486
Heres how to fix the hook
>Nerf roadhog in some form
>Hooks go through solid objects
>>
>>343620543
youre not paying attention to my point. first off mercy is always in the sky with pharah so she has a big damage fall off at range.

I mentioned earlier that snipers are the counter but they are out of the meta and only work in certain maps with certain players. In the meta now there are way too many sniper counters like tracer and winston to deal with when widow is nerfed. mcree is nerfed. Nerf all her counters and leave her alone.
>>
>>343620240
This, they are so brain dead when they ult.
They just think about the sick play and they can't see the danger of the GIANT FUCKING HAMMER COMING AT THEIR FACE.
>>
>>343619380
The only problem with Genji is his mobility, shooting him is like trying to catch a fly with chop sticks. His deal is mobility ala Tracer reduce his health or cool down his jumps.
>>
File: Nat_full.jpg (38 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
Nat_full.jpg
38 KB, 400x530
>>343620464
caugth one
>>343620490
>>
>>343620664
>Hooks go through solid objects

what?
>>
>>343620608
>you're getting a one way ticket to the top of the discussion.
Upvotes are the worst thing to happen to internet forums.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>343619896
Just aim better. Flashbang and headshot.
>>
>>343620729
Now you can't complain about him hooking you behind walls, because it's a feature now.

Imagine pulling supports with a hanzo thing, or doing some forsight shit where you predict them running behind a wall.

Would be glorious.

Or just introduce a hero that can shoot through walls
>>
Is there a reason why sometimes Roadhog hooks people into unusual spots (behind him, to his side)? Are the hook targets holding down a movement key? is Roadhog moving too erratically? Just lag?
>>
>>343620156
He was talking about countering Mercy.
And a good Tracer absolutely rapes any Mercy. Actually, a good Tracer rapes pretty much any =<200HP hero so if you have a Mercy hiding in the corner waiting for her LE EBIN POTG REVIVE Tracer can easily kill her.
>>
>>343620723
Jumping in general should slow people down. Everytime I see people jumping around in the middle of a fight, I could vomit.
>>
>>343620703
Then it's up to your teammates to make sure you can do your job effectively without being harassed too much.

This is a TEAM game. You have to work with your buddies to secure victory. I get what you're trying to say, but just because that one guy "countered" you doesn't mean any one character is OP or UP, it just means you're not getting the support you need from your team.
>>
>>343620769
>just aim better
Wow I guess zenyattas fixed.

Guys we fixed zenyatta!
You just gotta aim better!
>>
>>343620703
>first off mercy is always in the sky with pharah
Then a Widowmaker or S76 will kill her in under 5 seconds every time she decides to fly.

Are you sub-rank 50 by any chance?
>>
>Roadhog in the game
>Gets a kill every 6 seconds

>B-but he's a walking ult charge
>B-but he's slow
>Just stay at range xD
>>
>>343620331

I said this would happen, and nobody in my crew believed me.

I don't even want to play anymore because there's a Tracer in every fucking game, and even a mediocre one is nearly impossible to kill on console
>>
>>343620928
>bastion in the game
>gets a kill every second someone walks infront of him

That's what you sound like anon.
Git gud.
>>
>>343620928
Sounds like you're a right shitter, m8.
>>
>>343620813
i am talking about mercy pocketing pharah. in this case she will be high in the air in which tracer is useless because of huge damage fall off.
>>
>>343620873
I get headshots with Zenny frequently.
Toss out that discord orb and you can kill Reinhardt or Roadhouse with little effort.
Mercy raining justice? Discord and kill.

So yeah, just aim better and keep your orbs on point.
Lrn2Harmony.
>>
>>343620874
i am rank 60. there is a reason why you see pocketed pharah in every pro game
>>
>>343620970
>Be a Lucio/Mercy main
>If the enemy team has a good Tracer, I basically spend half the game dead unless I have a pocket Roadhog/Reinhardt sticking to me

I'm not even having fun anymore.
>>
File: mercy wearing s76's jacket.png (437 KB, 1280x1384) Image search: [Google]
mercy wearing s76's jacket.png
437 KB, 1280x1384
Her ult should be stoppable. That's all I think needs to happen.
>>
>>343620809
Was trying to figure it out myself and I got no real answer whatsoever. Your movement doesn't seem to matter, they just sometimes land somewhere next to you and make you mad. Really hoping for a fix here, this shit is not only annoying but can cause a loss potentialy.
>>
>>343621006
>Shoot 2 rockets at Bastion, he dies instantly
>Shoot at Bastion at all
>He either has to sit there and die while not moving or go out of turret form and be useless

>Shoot Roadhog at all
>It tickles his 600 HP, half of which can be almost instantaneously healed back every 8 seconds
>If he goes around a corner can't follow him because he'll one shot you
>Hook on a 6 second CD and can bend space-time allowing you to just throw it in the general direction of people and receive a free kill
>Ult can mow down the entire enemy team

You sound like a Roadhog player.
>>
>>343621102
I fucking love Zenyatta and spend most games on fire with with him but if you don't think his amazing squishyness is a problem you are wrong.
>>
File: 1448323851386.png (43 KB, 324x511) Image search: [Google]
1448323851386.png
43 KB, 324x511
>>343621080
Once again, she is then countered by S76/Widow. If she on the ground, she is countered by Tracer. Genji can counter her to an extent in both scenarios.

You don't seem to understand class dynamics in this game, so I'll just assume you're rank 40~ or something.
>>
>>343621141
>>343620970
>>343620331
>Only counter to a good Tracer is literally outplaying her or getting lucky because she can actively choose to avoid her counters
Same goes for Genji, a good Genji is a fucking nightmare to deal with.

They fucked up Mcree very hard.
>>
>>343621102
bruh I thought like you once. I thought, maybe I just need to aim.

Nah, it's not an aiming thing when a 76 can blow you up just by rightclicking you.

You PHYSICALLY cannot kill some of these guys fast enough because of the discord travel time and the projectile fuckery.

If they were to fix him, maybe remove the damage buff for zenyatta and just give him flat damage increase
>>
File: 1466520363691.webm (2 MB, 1292x720) Image search: [Google]
1466520363691.webm
2 MB, 1292x720
HEROES NEVER DIE
for a price
>>
File: 1461180411920.png (5 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
1461180411920.png
5 KB, 258x248
Can we just ban snipers in ranked? It seems like very fucking match I lose is because of some useless shitter that picks either Widowmaker or Hanzo, thinking they're hot shit and proceeding to do fuckall the entire match.
>>
>>343618441
>>Think they give a shit about a mercy at that point.
How low is your MMR? People always ask about where the enemy Mercy is.
>>
>>343621203
>Remove the thing that makes him unique and insanely powerful
Fuck off, you just confirmed your idiocy.
>>
>>343615572

>McCree needs a buff

I don't think you have been paying attention. He's better than before.
>>
>>343621181
>roadhog hooks someone
>zarya, mccree, pharah, junkrat anyone stop him by fucking with his combo
>hes now useless and will feed ult for the enemy team, while any other tank would be able to at least shield or back off

This is a very exploitable weekness, you just need to explot it.

I'm going to sleep, keep me posted champ.
>>
>>343616605
The thing that makes him OP is his mobility and if you nerf it you break him, you basically need to re-design him completely. That's the problem with shallow characters like Lucio or Roadhog.
>>
>>343621208
poor girl
>>
>>343615572
>So we all agree...

This is the /v/ version of "We need to talk," or "This needs to be said"
>>
>>343621242
>Be rank 59
>My entire team is sub-55 but somehow the enemy team is the underdog
>Tell my team to to flush out the Mercy before trying to kill with Zarya ults
>They never do and always go for kills to pad their KDA like dumb dogs
>We lose

>"Wow, that enemy Mercy is just too good!"
AJSKHDLAHBVASJDLASIOJNC
>>
>>343621263
no stupid, remove the damage buff FROM ZENYATTA. like all of his damage is increased but everyone else benefits from discord instead.

Fuck I'm tired, zenyatta does 135 damage without discord and his allies still benefit from it but he doesn't.
>>
>>343621298
Haha yeah. You're right dude. Everyone on the enemy team will always be there every time Roadhog hooks someone to interrupt his left click.

Fuck off Chodehogger.
>>
>>343615572
>lowest winrate
>needs nerf
Nice.
>>
>>343621181
Nigga are you for real?

The only thing you got right is his hook is wonky as fuck.

His ult wipes out a team, give me a break it pushes you back for fuck sake at worst you're off the objective for a tick otherwise he's pissing in the wind.
>>
>>343621276
>Fan nerfed from 420 damage to 245
>Better
What?
>>
>>343621365
Now that the dust has settled...
>>
>>343621390
crazy how hes almost designed to counter lonewolfers.
>>
Swap Zenyatta's ult with Mercy's. Change his HP to 200, and allow his orbs to have unlimited duration so long as the target remains in the line of sight (if they leave they still have a 20 sec duration).

Allow D. Va's shields to heal her when she absorbs damage, maybe boost her damage output a little bit on targets that are farther away or give her an alt fire that allows her to deal with them

No idea on McCree or Mei.
>>
>>343621184
I think he's fine. Don't get over confident. I make mistakes all the time thinking I can push up and getting fucked, but that's my own fault.
The orbs don't have damage fall off and with your discord you can pick players off from quite the distance.

Hang back and heal from the sides. Just don't be in open spaces too long or you will drop your balls.
I wouldn't mind a health buff but I also don't think it's completely necessary right now.
>>
>>343621329
You could at least nerf his damage, his basic shot deals fuckload for a support and doesn't have any additional condition like others.
>>
>>343621441
N-no
sorry
>>
>>343621458
I always hang back in never leading the charge unless I ult for a push.

Give him 25 more health and rework his harmony orbs, I love him but you do not pick him to be the sole healer.
>>
>>343621502
They already did
His damage is pitiful.
>>
>>343621406
>>343621440
Yeah, I'm done arguing with you guys. He's going to get nerfed so I'm sorry you won't be able to abuse him for much longer.

There is a reason almost every top streamer plays him a lot or has switched to playing him a lot. And there is a reason there are at least 2 of them in every game.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>343621441
>Swap Zenyatta's ult with Mercy's. Change his HP to 200, and allow his orbs to have unlimited duration so long as the target remains in the line of sight (if they leave they still have a 20 sec duration).
So basically make him as retarded as he was during the beta, reverting the reasons why he was nerfed. Okay.

Holy fuck you're dumb. Zenyatta got an HP and orb nerf because you could 5 man stack Zenyatta and literally melt through the enemy team with no effort at all.
>>
>>343621419

FTH will most more than likely still kill you because your character is not strolling through the park after a pic nic. You have more than likely been shot already by at least a couple of stray bullets.

On top of that the delay penalty to start reloading after FTH has been decreased to practically zero. In other words Mcree is even more of a killing machine than before for the people that still play him.
>>
>>343620257
Most sensible post in the thread is ignored.
>>
>>343621576
They play him because they nerfed mccree and hes finally viable.
>>
>>343620873
Zenyatta's issue isn't damage output (it is mediocre anyway).
Zen's issue is that he's a shit Support.
Harmony is sub-par healing. Zen has zero mobility options so he can't keep up to those in need nor does he have any staying power so he can't maintain healing in the thick of a fight.
Discord doesn't indicate itself to allies, yet it is easily broken by the target enemy since he IS given an indication.
>>
>>343621441
>Swap Zenyatta's ult with Mercy's. Change his HP to 200, and allow his orbs to have unlimited duration so long as the target remains in the line of sight (if they leave they still have a 20 sec duration).
What the flying fuck are you smoking
That's ridiculously overpowered
>>
>>343621576
Yeah I never play roadhog actually prefer Dva for tanks but I rarely tank to begin with.

You are a shitter, it's time to accept that.
>>
Her ult charges ridiculously fast. That is indisputable. And if teams actually bothered protecting their Mercy, she would be gamebreaking.
>>
>>343621681
The problem is that zenyatta needs to use discord for himself. he needs to shoot it at the targets hes killing instead of discording key targets.
>>
>>343621618
Nigga are you high?

Prior to the nerf he flat out killed everyone but tanks in one fan, now he literally cannot kill anyone with 250 HP or above, nor can he kill a Genji in a fan as well.
>He's better if they took shots before he fanned
Jesus christ.

The delay isn't even worth talking about compared to the 840 damage he could pump out before and the 500 he does now.

He is and I hate to use the word because meme, OBJECTIVELY worse now.
>>
>>343621681
Zenyatta doesn't need to keep up with his team considering neither of his abilities or his basic attack have any distance penalties. The only thing I'd buff are his orbs at this point.

>>343621708
He never played the beta, ignore him.
>>
>>343621441

>swap ults
That doesnt work tho. Big lore no-no pal. See, Mercy draws on western myth and resurrection's pretty big there, even her back story had her reviving condemned characters, whereas zen is pretty much white guy buddhism and so he doesnt care about reviving the dead, only transcending reality, he's more selfish. Can't be done
>>
>>343621618
I don't buy that, inbetween fth people are going to react either escape or countering.

The fact is after the nerf his role has been thrown out the window because he's not good at it anymore rendering him moot.
>>
>>343621793
This. I haven't seen ANY McCree reliably kill Tracers or Genjis anymore - they always seem to slip away and then just go back to fucking up our backline a few seconds later if not just outright killing the McCree after.

McCree is fucking useless now - there's a reason why pro teams rarely pick him these days.
>>
>>343621208
>thickfags
>>
>>343621425
At least that usually prefaces an inquiry about opinion. I fucking hate when someone makes a thread and then says their definitive, overly specific opinion is shared not just by everyone, but is also fact.
>>
>>343620551
>nerfing hanzo ult
That's even more retarded than nerfing Genji
>>
File: 1436310245425.png (100 KB, 249x253) Image search: [Google]
1436310245425.png
100 KB, 249x253
>>343621860
>Buddhism
>Selfish

What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>343619380

I agree that it lasts too long, but the biggest problem is everyone panics when he ults and stops shooting him.
>>
File: (WAKE ME UP).png (789 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
(WAKE ME UP).png
789 KB, 1280x720
Her Rezz should require a line of sight or reduce the range of her rezz.

It's bullshit how she can stand to the wall inside their own spawn at Point 2 in Anubis and revive the entire team.
>>
>>343621970

Only insofar as the self is the root of the world
>>
>>343621618
Also the biggest issue is the spread with fth it's there and fucks you up, maybe some players can land all six shots every time but that's the amazingly low minority.
>>
File: 1467102471581.png (978 KB, 1055x632) Image search: [Google]
1467102471581.png
978 KB, 1055x632
>>343619380
>Not just going Roadhog and hooking him every time he calls for Eugene
>>
>>343622142
>That pic
kek

I enjoy playing Reinhardt when Genji goes full weeb. Slapping his asshole feels great.
>>
>>343619380
>play Overwatch 20 hours a day
>spend weeks mastering hardest, most ineffective class in the game: Genji
>shit on one guy
>he bitches for a nerf on 4chan

If you think Genji is OP you have never played him. Dragon blade is the only way you can reliably get kills on him and it is still one of the worst ultis in the game. If you get killed by a Genji you deserve it because either you suck or he is amazing.
>>
>>343620331
McCree certainly needed a heavy nerf, he was just unstoppable at release and made playing a Tank the most awful thing in the world, but yes they did overcorrect him a little bit.
I liked the idea the other anon had of buffing his 1st few shots of FAN then making the last few really weak.
>>
>>343615572
Mercy doesn't need a nerf at all honestly. At best she should not be able to rez in spawn, but thats it.

Mei doesn't really need a buff either, though she doesn't need to be nerfed as hard as other people say neither. She mostly just needs a small nerf that lets people return to speed/unfreeze a tiny bit faster when not under attack however.

The rest I could see needing buffs though. McCree's job has become a thousand times harder, but his damage only needs to be upped slightly so he can handle Genjis and Tracers with ease again. Zenyatta needs a health buff definitely and Dva needs something to make her a bit more viable.
>>
>>343620257
These are all horrible except for the idea of having Zenyatta's orbs give him a buff when both are out.

I see too many Zenyatta players not using one or the other. For him to be effective discord and harmony both need to be out.
>>
>>343621793

Mcree is objectively better against squishies. He could kill them with a single FTH before and he can kill them with a single FTH now. This is a fact. And now his FTH reload delay is shorter.

As far as tanks go they are built to take damage. That is what they are there for. To take up shots for the team. This is also a fact. That is why it is highly likely they will be at less than 100% when encountered thus leaving them vulnerable to a single FTH.

Now let me take things a step further regarding tanks since we have already fully established that Mcrees patch is a true net buff against sqishies.

Tanks have very slow attack speed because they are tanks. Combine their already slow attack speed with the significantly reduced delay of having to reload after FTH and Mcree is now STRONGER against tanks than before because he can now reload faster than a slow tank can attack.

The only outliers are middle of the road characters like soldier but the lower FTH damage output can be mitigated significantly by the fact that Mcree can keep attacking them non stop with FTH without being vulnerable because his clip is empty for a significant amount of time.
>>
>>343622441
>Healing Orb increases his health
>Discord Orb makes his speed faster
>>
>>343622441
How exactly are any of those terrible? None of them are ridiculous at all.
>>
>>343622442
>and he can kill them with a single FTH now.
Good luck with that.
>>
>>343619380
His Ult is just a worse version of Bastion's though
>>
File: ronapp.jpg (16 KB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
ronapp.jpg
16 KB, 260x190
>>343620257
Appart from the D'va suggestion which would make her broken as fuck, the rest is of higher than usual quality. I especially like the Mercy idea (maybe even go to 20%? 10 she will heal back in few secs) and Zenyata. You know what's up anon.
>>
>>343622442
>They swing slow so he can reload faster to kill them!
>Whereas before he would literally dumpster them in a second with no need to reload.
>>
>>343622586
D'va thing was more a shot in the dark. I'm of the opinion that she needs buffs but I have no clue how or what they should be. If she gets better in any significant way she becomes either a turbo-winston or turbo-tracer.

Thanks though, tried to think of changes that wouldn't gut them while retaining what makes them good.
>>
>>343620284
Sensible post. People forget if she's doing a massive rez she almost always dies instantly, leaving the team with no healer.

Contrast this with Lucio's ult that essentially makes him and his team invincible for a few seconds while he heals any damage he received before he used the ulti, and he gets to hang around his team healing, dpsing, and annoying the fuck out of people.

Mercy's ult is almost better used when an important target like a tank goes down. A good team will never let Mercy get away with a 4-5 res (unless it's a lucky Junkrat ulti or something) and it's almost a wasted gesture at that point since they're all going to die again anyway, starting with Mercy.
>>
>>343622441
You're on of those people who can only see opinions other than their own as invalid, are you.
>>
>>343620543
>deadeye on a Pharah and pocket Mercy

One of these days I will do this, and it will be amazing.
>>
>there are people who are unironically suggesting to nerf Mei

Why do you want to make one of the worst characters even worse?
>>
>>343622807
>play against a team post mcree widow patch that think because they got nerfed they can abuse Pharmacy
>Shot 4 assholes out of the sky with deadeye
Wish I was recording it.
>>
>>343615771
False. If you dont get through half her animation you do not rez people. Happened last night. I see 3 dead while in a black hole. I press Q, hear the sound, but no rez.
>>
>>343622638

Before the patch Mcree was easy pickings for Rein because he would be totally defenseless after his FTH because there was a delay before reload.

>Mcree FTH
>Rien drops shield and breaks his skull because he's reloading

That delay is no longer there.

>Mcree FTH
>Rien drops shield and winds up
>Mcree unloads a full clip into his face
>>
How come the NPC can Discord a Reinhardt with his shield up but players can't?
>>
>>343620257
The only good changes here are the ones to Mcree and the harmony orb lasting longer. The speed buff might be ok if it isn't major, though I don't think it's necessary. D.va does need a buff but I'm not sure if having her retain full speed would be too good or not.

Mei nerf is retarded.
Lucio nerf is unnecessary
Tracer being difficult to kill is her only strong point and definitely doesn't need to be nerfed.
Mercy ult does not need a nerf, as many anons have explained in this thread.
>>
>>343622860

It'd be nice if they could buff her while also making her less annoying to play against

Hearing that freezing sound and knowing there's nothing you can do for the next few seconds but wait for death is not a fun experience
>>
>>343622971
No, Reinhardt would be fucking dead in the first interaction. No need to reload.
>>
File: 51231536.jpg (131 KB, 483x343) Image search: [Google]
51231536.jpg
131 KB, 483x343
>>343622971
>>
Mercy is good if she's with a good team. She sucks if you are in a bad team. If people scatter or push too far, you cant heal them. If they are behind walls, you cant heal them.

Sure the rez is the most powerful ult in the game, but while she can rez everybody, characters like Reaper, Zarya or Junkrat can KILL everybody. She's a counter to their ult.

I can see why rezzing 3 person can be annoying, but mercy is a tall while lady for a reason. She's defenseless. And she's a easy target. And she cant gain Ult % if she cant heal people.

That's why Roadhog is Mercy best friend.
>>
How bad would if be if Reaper taking souls prevents Mercy from rezzing them?
>>
>>343623026
Lucio has a 100% pick rate at high tiers of play so he needs a nerf, this one is sensible.

Mei was directed at OP's post about her, honestly I could care less. I just don't care for ults that you can't interact with in some way.

Tracer at high levels of play is absolutely broken, she is more survivable than the rest of the cast along with pumping out significant damage. With her main counters nerfed she has no real downsides at all.

Mercy ult is fine in its normal applications however its complete bullshit when it comes to defender side spawns, being able to literally rez your team through the spawnrooms wall is some serious bullshit and needs a change.
>>
File: Meanwhile in Anon imagination.jpg (384 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Anon imagination.jpg
384 KB, 960x672
>>343622860
Mei core abilities are alright. The sniping is too strong though. She can no scope people way farther than she should be. Make her icicles arc like Hanzo or something.
>>
>>343623206
Horrible. It would be a direct counter and make everybody pick a Reaper and just make people pick Lucio instead of Mercy.
>>
>>343623206

That would be an oddly specific character interaction, and a buff Reaper doesn't really need.
>>
>>343623301
Yeah. Reaper does not need a Nerf, but he really does not need a Buff.
>>
>>343622971

A good Rein can block an FTH and even a Tracer bomb.

Not a lot of people know how but there is a way to do it.

It is Mcrees second attack with no delay that kills a good Rein now. Not the first FTH.
>>
>>343623218
>With her main counters nerfed she has no real downsides at all.

Honestly 150 health is still a pretty big downside, even with her dashes and recall. A well placed junkrat bomb/mine, roadhog combo, phara rocket, helix rocket etc. can still fuck up her day.

I do think Mcree as a hard counter should return though, which is why I was ok with your suggestion for him.

>Lucio has a 100% pick rate at high tiers of play so he needs a nerf, this one is sensible.

He's insanely good, but I don't know if that necessarily makes him OP. I don't find him frustrating to play against whatsoever, so I think it's fine that his support potential is godly.

>Mercy ult is fine in its normal applications however its complete bullshit when it comes to defender side spawns, being able to literally rez your team through the spawnrooms wall is some serious bullshit and needs a change.

I can live with her not being able to ult from spawn. Nobody should be able to do that anyways.
>>
>>343615572

Who in their right mind doesn't think Mei is as close to being OP as you can get without a actually being OP?

The last thing in the world Mei needs is any kind of buff.
>>
>>343623897
People who aren't shitter faggots. Mei's low-tier at best, probably shit-tier overall.
>>
>>343624397

You know nothing...and I don't even like Mei. That bitch has one of he best ults in the game.
>>
>>343624573
It does almost no damage by itself, can be easily avoided if you just move out of the way, and Mei alone can't deal enough damage to kill off an entire frozen team.

Mei's ult is mid-tier at best, and it's the only ok thing about her aside from building a wall.
>>
>>343615771
It is currently stoppable. I played a match as mercy last night, hit Q, she started saying her ult line and it locked me into the animation, at which point road hog hooked me and cancelled it.
>>
>>343624573
Not really. It's a long freeze, but if nobody is there to kill people stuck in it, nothing happen. It's Zarya tier. Good but not the best.
>>
>>343624656
I'd argue it's even worst then Zarya's since there's a significant lag time between the voice line ringing out and the freezing starting. While Zarya's is almost instant.
>>
>>343624775
Yeah. And Zarya is great for any AOE or Reinhard.

Mei need you to go around picking them.

But it does make a whole part of a point dangerous for a longer time.
>>
I think they should increase the damage of Mei's icicle secondary fire on Frozen targets. That or give her an ice-pic for a melee weapon that instakills frozen targets.
Her whole thing is she's supposed to be Overwatch version of a Pyro. But against tanks in particular, even if she gets the drop on people and manages to freeze them, they'll unfreeze before she can land the third headshot required to kill them- and probably instantkill her. And if they have teammates you're 100% fucked.

If Mei ambushes you then you should be dead. No questions asked.
>>
>>343624656
Zarya's ultimate is shit tier. Those caught in it are still able to use all of their abilities and weapons. If any tank is in there, they just put up their shield (Winston, Rein, D.va) or bodyblock a lot of damage (Roadhog, Zarya) and quite easily defend the rest of their team from a lot of harm. At any time, several other heroes like Tracer can just escape the Graviton Surge or simply fight back.

Junkrat's trap is more effective than Zarya's Ult as it disables most ability use, the snare lasts equally as long and he can throw one out right after the current one is set off. It may require them to step right on it, but this is a game where every map is a series of chokepoints and doorways.

In comparison Mei's ultimate is far more effective - it has an equally large if not larger radius of effect, enough to cover the entire surface of all except the widest Control points in the game. Those lucky enough to escape (no, it's not that easy, the radius is so wide and the slowdown so quick that only those near the edge are going to escape by "just walking out", you'd need a high mobility skill on hand to get away). The slowdown and the freeze time last longer than Zarya's black hole.

As a teamwork tool, since they're not all bunched up when frozen, everyone can take their time to aim and headshot each enemy as opposed to shooting at the mass of targets bouncing around inside the little black sphere.
>>
>>343625197
Dumbest shit I've ever read and I main mei for defense
>>
>>343615771
zen's is actually a teeny tiny bit longer than mercy's

practically instantaneous but there is a very very VERY slight delay

the only reason i've noticed is because i play those two exclusively
>>
>>343621174
I think it may have something to do with extra momentum. Someone had noted it happened more frequently when a Lucio had been speed boosting their hook targets.
>>
>>343618636
If you saw that it was probably fucked netcode. Mercy is uninterruptible.
>>
File: 1358649242043.jpg (91 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
1358649242043.jpg
91 KB, 640x932
>>343615572
My Opinion is irrelevant but:
>Mercy needs at least 2 seconds in which rez can be cancelled by death
>Zenyatta needs his right click to be changed to something that mitigates damage or adds avoidance
>D.Va needs her movement speed increased while she shoots
>Pharah needs 50 of her health replaced as Armour
>Roadhog should swing his hook round one before he throws it (around 0.5 second delay)
>Zarya's shield should create less charge on damage but last a second longer
>Mei should be able to ski across her M1 fire for a slight movement speed increase
>Hanzo should be deleted from your game if you have a lower than 50% accuracy

Last two are obvious, but there it is. Come at me /v/!
>>
>enjoy playing as Mei
>how I feel most of the time.

Ice to meet you.
>>
>>343625197
>I want to break the game
No friend, you are wrong.
>>
>>343626862
Mercy main. Can be interrupted you fucking twat.
>>
>>343625504
>Zarya's ultimate is shit tier
Your opinion shows how bad you are at the game.
>>
>>343626975
>Some kek picks mei
>casts wall under you/in front of you at the start of the game
>casts wall on doors just as you're about to go in fuck some nigga up
>casts wall at random just in general

Man, bad players of most other characters you can just ignore because at least they don't get in the way, but bad Mei players are the worst.
>>
>>343627016
So thats where Pharah attaches the leash when its time to pocket-heal, I see..
>>
>>343627325
>be Soldier
>active Ult
>friendly Mei walls the enemies off

Every time.
>>
>>343627110
Zarya is vastly overrated and her abilities are shit.
Once you get over the hype of how "good" she is with these recent weeks of competitive meta experimenting with her, you will see that she doesn't do anything well. Like Bastion, Zarya is only good if the enemy team is retarded.

Just pick Winston if you want to drop a barrier where the WHOLE team can use it as well as being a better harasser, or Soldier 76 if you want to actually do high damage right off the bat from further than 15 meters and can support the WHOLE team with a 200HP heal equivalent to Zarya's 200HP bubble on one person.

Hell, Zarya is so shit that I willingly shoot at her bubble just to break it faster than the 2 seconds it is up and still outdamage her with most of the cast.
>>
>>343627325
Good thing I don't do that. I usually all off a ton of areas, or try to wall people away from others. Playing to my strengths as Mei is what I do best. My only issue is groups which I cannot really handle without my Q.
>>
Sym could do with a buff, something to make her more viable on anything other than 1st point defense, of course she's great on 1st point defense but not great on anything else.

What I'd like is a reduction of the activation time for turrets, they take ages to get going as they are an it's hard to get them going in the heat of battle.

Rework her shields in some way, like up the shields up to 50 but make allies lose them when the Sym dies. Or something that I thought of was, you drain power from enemies with sentries and her gun, once you drain enough you can put this on allies for 100 shields. 100 shields would be huge, but also again you can make it so Sym loses it when she dies if that's too overpowered.
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>343627443
Not even a little. A good Zarya can carry a team, it's ok that you don't understand how she works, but her high damage and survivability are unmatched. If you think you can't get charge just because people are aware of how your hero mechanic works, you are bad at playing Zarya. If you think her team abilities arn't useful, you are bad at playing Zarya.
>>
>>343627981
Not the same Anon but he's right, just shoot her, even with her shield up, put some pressure on her and she can't do anything, she has the lowest HP of all the tanks and can't stand pressure at all.
>>
>All this bastion hate

I think he's still a worthwhile hero in defense. I'm 64 and he's excellent when the opposite team is light on flankers. The key is to always change positions and to quickly disengage from turret mode when the enemy tries to take you out. Nothing stops a push faster than an unexpected Bastion attack from an unexpected angle.
>>
>join in "competitive play"
>7/10 games my team has zero focus, I'm the only one trying to play as a team
>playing reinhardt means I'm always alone and my team runs away from my shield
>playing support means everyone's always running away from me
>no one ever turns around, enemies walk past them and they don't even attempt to turn
>get placed at 46 for something out of my control
>next match
>we have a hanzo on attack
>absolutely zero pushing power because of it
>lose
>now defense
>Again I'm the only one who can turn around
>lose, moved down to 45 because of something out of my control again
This is why ranking is a bad idea
>>
>>343628223
Well if you are trying to solo the enemy team as her then guess what? You are a bad player. Same goes for any hero. It's a fucking Team game, and Zarya fits nicely into her roll as a frontline tank with one of the most useful team Ults https://youtu.be/o_L3y4nTTYM?t=341
If you understand how to play her you can take a lot of pressure off your team mates. If you are using her shield like Reinhardt's shield you are doing it wrong. It is used purely for reaction, or damage boosting. Did you know if you stand in front of a Hammer down and shield when it drops it stops the wave getting past you, effectively negating the entire ult? You can pop a shield on a friend for the same effect, this also includes uses like negating the slow effect of Mei, and cancelling out Junkrats Tire. TLDR; Zarya is an amazing hero choice.
>>
>>343619483
her building charge is almost entirely out of her hands though.
>>
>>343615572
>Mercy
Revive has a smaller radius.
>Zenyatta
????
>D.Va
Smaller head hitbox.
>McCree
Fan hammer does 55.
>Mei
????
>>
>>343622860
a good mei player is brutal and will win any one on one.
But she becomes at best ok in most other situations, and is annoying in all of them
>>
>>343619626

Or the easier solution would be to increase is movement speed and give him a double jump. Now his mobility/evasion has been dramatically improved, which both offsets his low health, and without having to rework his ult.
>>
>>343629420

>Zenyatta
>???

See >>343629509
>>
>>343629463
>will win any one on one.
Against Reinhardt and Roadhog?
She doesn't have the DPS to kill them before they smash her face in.
>>
>wreck the enemy team so hard that they rage quit
>>
So how exactly Zenyatta a bottom tier hero? I'm genuinely curious.
I've been playing with my friends recently who just got the game, so the people we're playing against are low level and kinda bad. If I play Zenyatta against them, I often get 20+ kills with about 5 deaths. (Not saying I'm good, just highlighting how bad the people we're playing against are.)
Is that why he's not good at higher level play? Because he's only good to get kills against people who don't know any better, and can't easily do actual support things like healing?
>>
>>343629687
>bastion player with a pocket rein and mercy
You don't have any right to talk
>>
>>343619337
this
>>
>>343629595
Yeah, I could get behind that.
>>
File: mercy pharah.png (279 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
mercy pharah.png
279 KB, 540x541
>It's a OP doesn't know how to deal with a character so it has to nerfed episode
>>
I think Zens healing orbs shouldnbe line of sight to attach but should stick on the teamate forever, its not like there that good
>>
File: 1446241666581.jpg (853 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446241666581.jpg
853 KB, 1024x1024
>>343615572
Why are Blizzard game fans the biggest nerf-crying shitter retards in existence?

This is why I don't play Blizzard games anymore, well one of the many reasons, but still. You idiots will cry nerf at anything, and Blizzard caters to retards like you.

First you came for Widowmaker, who was fine. Now you're coming for another one of my characters, who is also fine.

If only you retards could realize how wrong you are but you wont because Blizzard caters to retard whiners so you use that as validation.

Good thing I didn't pay money for this piece of shit game and had it bought for me instead. Less remorse for dropping it like the piece of shit game that it is.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.