[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WatchMojo's favorite Zelda Dungeon was /v/'s least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1261x676) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1261x676
>WatchMojo's favorite Zelda Dungeon was /v/'s least favorite Zelda Dungeon

can't make this shit up
>>
>>343615218
since when does /v/ not like stone tower
>>
File: literally.jpg (144 KB, 629x293) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
144 KB, 629x293
>>
>>343615218
So Stone tower is now the pretentious hipster bullshit choice? Meaning /v/ will hate it to be contrarian.

Snowhead I liked much more anyway
>>
who
>>
WatchMojo has such boring opinions. I remember watching their "top 10 games" list or something like that, and two of the top ones were Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim
>>
Stone Tower is only interesting the first time because you didn't expect the flip gimmick. It isn't actually very enjoyable otherwise.
>>
>>343616640
>>
Form your own opinions
>>
>>343615218
/v/ is always wrong.
>>
File: 1452952266074.jpg (160 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452952266074.jpg
160 KB, 600x800
>youtube faggots
>>
>>343618601
Wasn't that PC Gamer?
>>
>>343615218
>watching the cancer that is top 10 lists on youtube
>>
>>343619463
I'd agree with that. Most of the puzzle comes from running from place to place and knowing when to put stuff in a position to be flipped. The other dungeon puzzles involve tedium as well when you know what to do, but they also involve more skill. Examples would be flying as the Deku, rolling and launching as the Goron, and swimming as the Zora (ice arrow puzzles get special mention because because freezing tektites).
>>
WatchMojo is as automated as those Twitter bots
They don't have actual opinions
>>
>>343616524
More like since when does /v/ give a shit about WatchMojo?
>>
>>343619463
Stone Tower is fun because it's pretty much a test of all your skills gained so far. It tests all three of your transformation masks (The lava rooms, the water filled courtyards and the Deku room with the vents) plus it's mostly made of enemies/traps you've already dealt with but remixed in some way. That's why I always loved it.

The flipped version is pretty boring though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.