[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RCT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: OpenRCT2-20160703.png (1010 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
OpenRCT2-20160703.png
1010 KB, 1920x1040
What do I have to do to stop people from leaving my park en mass?
What do I have to do to please these people?
>>
>>343610218
hold the door
>>
>>343610218
Damn that's a lot.
>>
>>343610278
sick reference bro
>>
>>343610218
make a park that isn't shit.
>>
Stuck paths because of retarded AI.

Or see /vr/ct in /vr/.
>>
Put a no entry sign right inside the entrance, facing towards the park. Then they can't leave.
>>
>>343610218
>What do I have to do to stop people from leaving my park en mass?
>What do I have to do to please these people?

Never really had that problem.

Keep expanding to make new attractions, I guess. Design the layout so that people naturally are herded from area to area, while passing through all the rides. Make sure there are several food stand zones that they must all pass through.
>>
>>343610218
is it possible to get this shit to run widescreen resolutions on modern machines
>>
>>343614260
With OpenRCT you can.
>>
File: Orca 167.png (492 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Orca 167.png
492 KB, 800x600
>>343610218
Kill them all.
>>
build rides you twit. listen to what they complain about
>>
>>343610218
Dont think about them leaving.
Think about getting more and more each day and to do that you have to invest a shitton in all of the advertising stuff like free ride tickets or free food tickets etc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.