[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your favorite instance of a previously unreturning kirby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mirror-0.png (213 KB, 424x414) Image search: [Google]
Mirror-0.png
213 KB, 424x414
whats your favorite instance of a previously unreturning kirby power being used again. or alternatively, what kirby power do you want to be used in a future kirby game again.

for me personally i loved how mirror kirby returns in robobot. also id like bubble kirby to return in a revamped form considering new kirby games dont have the bubble mechanic that squeak squad had
>>
I want Yo-yo back. That was the tightest shit. But I'm also glad to see Mirror come back.

Jet sucks dick, though.
>>
>>34360106
i agree, i think jet looks cool in concept but it sucks ass to use
>>
>>343601210
>>343601061
whoops meant to reply to this
>>
>>343600095
i want magic from ss back, just without being so easy to accidentally trigger the roulette
>>343601061
>>343601210
just get gd m8's. i didnt like jet at first but its really grown on me, i beat PR true arena with it the other day.
>>
>>343601456
>just get gd m8's. i didnt like jet at first but its really grown on me
I feel like this is the case with a lot of abilities, learn them right and anything is good, but its more satisfying with these oddball abilities like Jet and Circus which are easy to dismiss at first glance but can be quite fun if you play them right

I think this is abilities at their best, when they're all viable in some form but not necessarily as straight forward as just attacking. They'll provide some distinct flavor of gameplay that you DO have to get accustomed to and experiment with, in the end you may or may not like it and that's alright, there's more things to play with
>>
I might be in a minority here, but I've always wanted to see Ball make a return. It was fun bouncing around the stages.
>>
>>343602159
i love ball
>>
>>343602159
I never could get behind ball, any time i try and give it a chance I fall into the same bullshit pits or get hit by enemies on the bounce, I never get to bounce around stages when a light tap will stop my trip short and building up momentum only makes things worse

I probably am just playing it wrong, and it'll probably be reworked if it returns and has the potential to be great, but still, I never was enough of a fan to wish for it back
>>
>>343602159
Ball would be a cool transformation in a 3D Kirby game if it turned the game into something like Super Monkey Ball.
>>
Power combinations WITH a moveset
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.