[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mobile Skullgirls Spin-off RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: epa4lrzpndzvew4o4tma.jpg (125 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
epa4lrzpndzvew4o4tma.jpg
125 KB, 800x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nga3jYloM-s&feature=youtu.be

>The mobile version of Skullgirls is designed to tell complimentary stories to the console game in “Seasons,” with the game’s first season acting as a prequel to the Console game.
>The mobile game includes a deep character collection featuring dozens of characters and special moves to collect and upgrade - from Parasite Weave Filia to Epic Sax Big Band
>>Skullgirls will have RPG progression, customization, combo execution, team/deck building mechanics, and a Fight Assist feature that lets players take on a more turn-based, tactical role in combat.

Very interesting
>>
>was bitching just yesterday that there's no more new skullgirls content
>this gets announced

OH FUCK YES
>>
>SG mobile game being developed
>if there's enough new stuff and pending success through its crazy passionate community LabZero may green light Skullgirls 2

>Panzerfaust, Feng, Minette, Isaac and Annie when
>Aeon, Marie and Venus fight when
>Fight against ultra-Eliza when
>>
>Mobile
Stopped reading there. Didn't even get to the actual post.
>>
Huh. I wonder how this will work.
Glad Skullgirls isn't completely dead though, I feel like it really got a raw deal.
>>
How to tell if your series is dead.

It gets a shitty mobile game.
>>
Hey that's pretty cool
>>
is there an android emulator for PC? my phone is from 2009 and doesn't run most android games and apps, and my android tablet is broken for most of the screen, but I wanna play this
>>
Aren't they still getting fucked out of money from the publisher of this game? Why are they continuing with this shit? They should be working on their crowdfund game.
>>
>have always lacked twitch abilities needed to really succeed at fightans
>this looks like it's mostly strategy
neat
>>
>>343600582
Better question: When's Scythana?
>>
>>343601480
what even happened with the game? Didn't Konami fuck them over?
>>
>>343601763
Droid4x
>>
>>343601968
They got fucked over like 4 different times, konami was responsible for just 1 of the times
>>
>>343598482
Yes yes, but when do we get more of best girl Double?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.