[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ps_vita_system.png (227 KB, 540x310) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_system.png
227 KB, 540x310
Convince me there is any reason to own one? A refurb oled model is on sale for $85, but cant think of any games I'd like to own that aren't already on ps3, pc, 3ds (all of which I own)
>>
>>343596859

If you know Japanese and really love fanservicey games, or you just like fuckloads of ports, then the Vita is for you.
>>
>>343596859
Probably not, but I'm sure Vitagen will come up with a bunch of """facts""" to convince you otherwise
>>
has there been any real efforts to an iso loader for vita games?
>>
OLED is a meme and isn't worth the proprietary charger cable, far shorter battery life, and worse-feeling face buttons
>>
>>343597090
>4 of the fanservice games are censored
>Moe Crystal english version is in limbo now

Honestly it ain't worth it
>>
>>343598835
if you were excited for Compile Heart games, it was never worth
>>
Soul Sacrifice is pretty good. Exclusive to Vita...where it will probably die.
>>
>>343599376
Compile heart is the only reason to get a vita now, and that is if you can't wait 6 months for a PC release

Everything else has superior PS4 releases
>>
Zero Time Dilemma just came out.

These games along with Danganronpa were better visual novels than the Ace Attorney games on the 3DS.
>>
>>343599865
Lies, there aren't ps3 or 4 versions of 5 of the 6 atelier plus games on the vita.
>>
File: 20140227172635.jpg (579 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20140227172635.jpg
579 KB, 1280x720
>>343599992
I see you've already forgotten
>>
File: Vita Imports.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1530) Image search: [Google]
Vita Imports.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1530
>>343596859
If portability is your thing, go for it, otherwise don't bother.
>>
>>343600241
>Plus versions

The extra 1% of content isn't worth the shit framerate for the other 99% of content
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.