[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends pressuring me to play shitwatch, I have bad motor skills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1467314468267.png (409 KB, 850x726) Image search: [Google]
1467314468267.png
409 KB, 850x726
Friends pressuring me to play shitwatch, I have bad motor skills so what's the character I'm least likely to fuck up?

Is there a purely melee based character?
>>
Any advice?
>>
>>343595054
Your best chance is going with Reinhardt, then.
>>
>>343595331
>Reinhardt,
What's his general playstyle?

How do I contribute using him?
>>
>>343595054
mercy, symmetra, lucio, reinhardt all easy as fuck. reaper you can hold button down and mash wrath form to be invincible if you fuck up. not much aiming with shotguns.
>>
>>343595519
He holds up a shield and it absorbs almost all front-facing fire.

When not using shield, you can either charge attack, throw a fireball, or swing the hammer like an asshole.
>>
>>343595519
You right click to make a huge shield that blocks 2000 points of damage, your main weapon is a giant hammer, you can charge and pin people somewhat a la TF2 demoknight, and you have a piercing projectile with a cooldown. Your ult in a mass stun in front of you.

Basically you shield your team from enemy damage and hit motherfuckers with a hammer
>>
>>343595642
Is he overly slow and has trouble keeping up with the team or is his movement speed passable?
>>
>>343595054
There's many options for people with shit aim and reaction time.

Torbjorn, Winston, Reinhardt, Hanzo just to name a few.
>>
>>343595816
Almost everyone moves the same speed. His charge is a movement boon that you can use to get places quick. Generally teams should want to stay together though.

The fact you know teams should stick together makes you better than 95% of the shitters you'll meet.
>>
>>343595816
Everyone moves the same speed except tracer, genji, and Lucio with speed boost. The first two are fast flankers
>>
>>343595519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGy_xt0htI

Here's a guide and they have guides to other characters too. Basically he's the guy you pick if you suck because even a bad one is a credit to team
>>
>>343595923
>>343595969
>>343596084

That's neat, sounds like I might be able to play this without getting decimated.

Thanks
>>
>>343596302
Have fun and try not to pick hanzo on attack
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.