[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is D.VA a useful hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1233245436547.jpg (391 KB, 1636x1009) Image search: [Google]
1233245436547.jpg
391 KB, 1636x1009
Is D.VA a useful hero?
>>
As a d.va main yes. People are talking about buffing her which is fine but I can handle 3 niggers at once while my team caps. Also if she gets hooked just boost forward. Faggots like to use her like a tank when really she is very agile and is best when up on a platform spraying down on everything getting eleminations.
>>
from watching streams I've seen Koreans handle her amazingly but no one else really
>>
For my dick. Yes.
>>
File: 1467163664755.png (566 KB, 1296x1516) Image search: [Google]
1467163664755.png
566 KB, 1296x1516
>>343574718
Yes. The thing is people see that she's classified as a tank, but she's more of a beefy assassin. She can take some hits, but I'd compare her more to Slark in DotA 2 or Anub'arak in Heroes of the Storm.

You can't play her like she's Reinhardt and you have to utilize the mobility she has with her thrusters.

If you're in danger just jet away and come back to harass another day!
>>
>>343576093
Is that sparrow?
>>
>>343574718
I just use her for flanking and capping on volskaya and numbani
>>
>>343576093
There's literally zero (0) reason to pick her over any other flanker (assassin)
>>
>>343574718
She's my most played (>100h total) and honestly no.

Winston kills widowmaker / junkrat / hanzo / etc way better than d.va does even when using d.va properly (assassin) and winston wrong (he's more of a capture point / koth contester).

Her damage falloff / spread is too much. If Blizzard lowers her spread and falloff a little (say 20%) then she'll be viable.
>>
>>343575586
Tagging people to boost your elimination count while other people do the actual damage isn't helping anyone.
>>
Only if you're attacking and doing something crazy aggressive. Lucio speed boost + Defense Matrix + Reaper surrounded by matrix is honestly legit for attacking first point on King's Row. Other than that lolno she's terrible.
>>
>>343575586
You barely deal dmg unless you're closer than fucking reaper and elims means fucking nothing when all you did was tap them for 2dmg across the map. She's outclassed at everything by everyone in every category except maybe mobility. She is the best ult battery tho.
>>
People who think D.va sucks just don't know how to play her.

Git gud tierfags
>>
>>343578595
Literally flank, fly and shoot. The problem is that the shooting part is absolutely atrocious and she'll never gonns be able to kill mercy/lucio when they're on team. Hell lucio alone can simply walk away and the passive heal will keep him alive and full again when shit.va got her thrusters again.
>>
>>343574718
She has her uses. Very kamikaze style of play. The guns are great but her main asset is the charge.

The shield is also kinda useful but it really should only be used in combination with the charge so you can get in close to trolls without taking head-on damage.
>>
>>343578946
Mercy is easiest kill as D.Va. Charge into her to knock her away (and cause damage) and before she lands, you're in murder range. She'll be dead before a full second of shooting if your shots are lined up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.