[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet you niggers weren't expected a DARK MESSIAH THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: qt.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
252 KB, 1280x1024
I bet you niggers weren't expected a DARK MESSIAH THREAD
POST FAVORITE WEAPONS
I just purged Xana. Did I make the right choice, /v/?
>>
>>343564608
You fucked up.
>>
>>343564608
>Killing the best girl
>>
what do you mean fav weapons
the staves and daggers are shit
swords are amazing esp if you get the one "lawful good as if you're playnig some kinda dnd game" sword, the jump attacks on swords can one-shot ghouls late game

bows are absolute killer once you get to orc area and ivnersted like somep pontes inted liked that and it's just good really yeah
>>
File: 1467221466524.jpg (44 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1467221466524.jpg
44 KB, 411x387
>playing this game
>just finished the level where you steal that crystal from that mage dude
>loading into next level but always crash on the load screen

Anyone else got this problem? How to fix
>>
File: 1442878070737.png (87 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1442878070737.png
87 KB, 246x246
>>343564750
>>343564797
Fucking christ, I'll reload then.
>>
>>343565209

You'd refuse the grace of an angel to lie with some demon harlot?

You disgust me.
>>
File: dark messiah.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
dark messiah.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
>>343564608

>POST FAVORITE WEAPONS
>>
>>343565061
Well it's a source game so you could find the map list in the console commands and load the one after where you crash. Not sure if you'll keep you're gear or not tho
>>
I was going to ask if the game was still worth buying today, but apparently I already own it on Steam. Been a long time since I played it, thanks for reminding me of really fun times. Gonna download that right now.
>>
>>343564608
>get it because people where talking about it a few weeks ago and it's 5$
>assume that the kicking is a meme and there won't be too much to kick
>It's not. Everything is kicks. Kick shit into spikes and off cliffs to win
this is the greatest
>>
>>343564971
>daggers are shit
How can one anon be so wrong?
>>
Reminder that this game is only good for demon pussy
>>
>there are people who didn't side with Xana but only after going just before she gets purged in the church so you know she's going to be loyal and under your control
>there are people who released their dad instead of taking the power for themselves
>>
Torrents where?
>>
>>343564971
what? no

first off, daggers are objectively like the best weapons in the game because of the adrenaline throw trick

second, the staves can be really good on the higher difficulty levels. the reflection staff is great in a couple of places and the combat staff is very strong for when you get it
>>
What I remember most about this game is wrecking orc shit, dragons and other monsters just to reach the burning city level with THOSE FUCKING GHOULS THAT ONE SHOT YOU WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1402350428155.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1402350428155.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>343564608
>every enemy kills you with 2 hits - the game

what did I do wrong? I tried really, really hard to like this game but it wouldn't give me a chance.
>>
>>343570169
don't play on hard, it's not worth it

t. someone who played on hard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.