[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one should I choose /v/? I'm playing Kingdom Hearts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: oh shit son.jpg (43 KB, 499x421) Image search: [Google]
oh shit son.jpg
43 KB, 499x421
So which one should I choose /v/?

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts for the first time in my entire fucking life and I'm gonna see what this game is about.
>>
The one that makes the game more interesting instead of just changing how long fights last.
>>
Sword

If you pick staff or shield, you're gonna be dicking around all ding dong day trying to kill an enemy
>>
>>343564549
the shield is the most op one. and discard the staff.
>>
>>343563527
It really depends on what difficulty you're playing on. Pick shield on higher ones, you will want Once More ASAP
>>
>>343564864
I forget, does your weapon selection change how and when you acquire abilities? I pretty much always pick offensive skills in games because killing things faster is more efficient than taking more hits, but I seem to remember something about shield gave access to an OP ability way earlier in the game than any other choice.
>>
>>343566282
Choices here affect the order you learn skills, item slots, MP and stats, yes
>>
>>343563527
Don't pick sword, you'll make up for it later on. Pick staff and drop shield, it's objectively the best option.
>>
>>343566282
guard's a good ability but it's a replacement for timing your reflect hits properly. if you can play the game well enough you don't need it
>>
Pick shield and drop staff if you're new to the game
>>
File: avallach.png (79 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
avallach.png
79 KB, 426x382
>>343563527
>magic users
>>
>>343563527
If you don't pick sword, then discard sword.
If you pick sword, probably discard shield. Discarding staff is a bad idea, I reckon.
That's about it.
>>
>>343566585
Correct.
>>
Pick staff if it's final mix then drop shield.
>>
>>343563527
If you're playing on normal pick sword (the worst) and leave staff, the game is interesting to play this way on normal.
If you're playing on proud pick shield and leave sword.
>>
>>343563527
Taking the wand lets you get two more magic points(that's a lot for this game, you max at eight on other paths) than other combos. Sword lets you kill shit faster. The various combos all have different levels you learn skills at as well. Also, you'll be asked some questions about your preferences and future outlook early in the game. How you answer determines the curve for your exp needed to level. If you align with dawn, you get the first 30 or so levels a lot faster, but the later levels take far more exp. There's a noon setting for right in the middle, and the one you want is dusk. First 30 levels will be a bit slower, but overall you only need like 88% the exp to max out as you would for a dawn game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.