[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will tell you a secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: oo.jpg (315 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
315 KB, 900x600
as a Dinasty Warriors fan, this game is fucking awesome. If you like hack n slash, don't miss it.
It took me years to finally play it but oh boy it was worth it
>>
>>343545656
Is it on ps3 too?
>>
>>343545747
Hmmm...I wonder...
>>
>>343545747
Unfortunately no that's why it took me yeasr to play it
>>
Well if you are a musou fan, nobody should listen to your opinion in the first place
>>
It's kinda what I've always wanted musou games to be, actually seeing a whole army of enemies rushing down a hill towards you. Unfortunately the game is let down by the awful gameplay, several of the characters are just a pure pain in the ass to play. Also boss/officer fights are retarded, you spend ages swinging at each other until the game randomly decides which one suddenly has no magic invincibility and takes damage.
>>
>>343545656
Inphyy was my first waifu
>>
>>343545656
I bricked the xbox playing that shit, was fun as fuck.

Bought that shit Day 1 and had the most fun of my life
>>
I was 15 I think when this came out and masturbated heavily to Inphyy
>>
>>343546392
I don't like every DW game but some of them are simply amazing, specially spinoff Samurai orochi

Go play your MMOs and fuck off
>>
I never played the sequel, but I agree the first N3 was GOAT.

Goblin was the most fun to play.
>>
Games NN3 and EDF are everything gaming is supposed to be

I love more in depth stuff sometimes but most of the time I stick with EDF/Dynasty Warrior and EDF
>>
>>343546392
>not liking musous

Fuck off faggot.

I plan on buying N3 as well as most 360 exclusives as I'm trying to build a last gen library. Currently have no last gen musou games though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.