[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyrule Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: XfMK7.gif (2 MB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
XfMK7.gif
2 MB, 225x169
Upcoming DLC characters are Toon Zelda, Ravio and Yuga.
http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/

Let the roster fag butthurting kick in.
Best Zelda is in, we did it bros.
>>
>>343542306
Is it just me, or the Link's Awakening map is too hard? I normaly ace them with Sheik, but yesterday I was playing, and it took a lot to kill just a Poe, and the Shadows (secially Medli) dealt a lot of damage.
I like it, it makes it an actual challenge
>>
I'm kind of disappointed we're apparently getting YET MORE dark characters, but whatever.

I just wish they wouldn't have raised the level cap, means you have to grind characters fucktons just to be able to do missions, as opposed to giving characters higher level weapons, which are easier to "grind" out.
>>
If Ravio's weapon isn't a giant bag of tricks I will be very upset.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 248x252
Not interested. Why the fuck they'd pick ghost toon Zelda is beyond me. Also never played ALBW so don't give a rats about neo Link and Ganondorf.
Where is my Makar?
>>
>>343542306
Well, this fucking sucks, at least hildafags were BTFO.
>>
>>343544462
She possessed giant armored dudes.
Are you serious, habibi
>>
Shit ton of dlc for wii u, but no new adventure maps to use it on
>>
File: image.png (183 KB, 366x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 366x600
>>343544796
Well sure but pic related would of been better.
>>
File: eit.png (150 KB, 222x261) Image search: [Google]
eit.png
150 KB, 222x261
>no Groose
>no Linebeck
>>
>>343545596
I could swear I already saw stuff of him a while ago but I don't remember
Anyway he'd probably throw water and ships around
Town Zelda would probably throw out hordes of Phantom Knights to do Warriors things.
I prefer the Zelda, but that's just me
>>
>>343542306
>toon zelda represents phatnom hourglass
what?
>>
The fuck, no Hilda?
>>
>>343546195
The Ghost Zelda from Spirit Tracks, not Phantom Hourglass.
>>
The new DLC, are you enjoying it?
I have to say, Marin is a very good character, and I like her special attack, even if you have to charge it first to use it. Haven's used Linkle's boots, but they look good.
>>
File: notforgotten.png (885 KB, 917x999) Image search: [Google]
notforgotten.png
885 KB, 917x999
>still no Gwonam
There is no god, there is no jesus, there is no ALLAH, there is no reason to go on living
>>
>>343547335
Boots are like Spinner but with less crowd control and CRAZY
>>
>>343548573
Hmm, I hate the spinner. By the looks in the trailer, I thought the boots would be like Link's sword. Gonna try it when I get home, then.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.