[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skullgirls is coming to Mobiles (RPG Gameplay, prequel story)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
it was on pocketgamer but they removed the post about it, this site archived it

http://www.newsflow24.com/hidden-variable-announces-skullgirls-mobile-game-coming-to-ios-and-android-13x92

>It's been revealed today that Hidden Variable Studio alongside Skullgirls's franchise developer, Lab Zero, announced that a Skullgirls mobile game will be launching later this year.

Designed as more of a 'complementary' series of stories to the console game, with the first season acting as a prequel to the franchise, this complex fighter is apparently taking a more casual and accessible approach to the series with RPG elements. Such elements include team/deck building mechanics and a Fight Assist feature that gives the players the opportunity to take a more tactical approach to fighting, should they want to.
>>
File: CmXlAxuWgAApkMj[1].jpg (185 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
CmXlAxuWgAApkMj[1].jpg
185 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>343522913
>hi m8

how did I never notice that
>>
>>343522913
>Skullgirls is coming to Mobiles

consoles and PC getting BTFO by mobile!!!
>>
Skullgirls is still relevant?
>>
File: 45044255.jpg (1 MB, 1300x1893) Image search: [Google]
45044255.jpg
1 MB, 1300x1893
Okay.
>>
>wasting money on this
>not on a sequel
>not on more DLC characters

Well, i guess its cheap just reusing everything.
>>
why tho
>>
File: Indivisible-Character-Shot.png (307 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Indivisible-Character-Shot.png
307 KB, 660x330
I guess they need more funding for pic related since they wasted it all on some bullshit?
>>
Neat. I don't like fighting vidya, but I like the Skullgirls characters. This seems cool.
>>
it actually sounds pretty interesting. Main concerns are monetization and hope they don't try to make it a true fighting game since controls would be shit
>>
File: 1389273496986.jpg (108 KB, 567x546) Image search: [Google]
1389273496986.jpg
108 KB, 567x546
>>343523884
It's just reusing SG assets I doubt it costs anything.

I'd prefer a Art book or comic though.
>>
Whens skullgirls 2 with all the backer vote characters. Except for juju
>>
>>343524360
>It's just reusing SG assets I doubt it costs anything.
Exactly, they fucked up budget management for Indivisionable and now need to get them back.

And it's going to be a fucking mobile game too.
>>
>>343524497
No, its a mobile game using existing assets so it's going to be free money. They'd be stupid not to do it.
>>
>recycling assets for some piece of shit

nobody fucking cares
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.