[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may die!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: thumb2-zmpykbk5.png (231 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
thumb2-zmpykbk5.png
231 KB, 1366x768
http://gamejolt.com/games/i-may-die/158192

Hey guys, my name is Alex and I'm here to announce you a new game that I've been some time developing, it's called I may die! and currently it is an Alpha version aviable for Android and Windows.

What I need now is to hear people opinion in order to improve the game even further for the next updates. so now you might be asking yourself:

- WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD IT?
This game has been a while in development, it has a really nice and polished platform and light engine that is so optimized that works on both Android and Windows, the game consumes hardly any RAM memory and also the game file syze is really samall.

- WHAT MAKES THIS GAME UNIQUE?
This game is not the normall platform game that you will find anywere, no. This game has a really advanced platform and light engine and also it has lots of levels to play. You can either play in the 1 player mode, the multiplayer or even you can design your own levels!

This game, as I said before, is an Alpha yet, so in order to make a very cool game, I really need your feedback, thanks ;)
http://gamejolt.com/games/i-may-die/158192
>>
At least you're honest.
>>
ugh
>>
>>343516334
It's is painfully cute of how naive you are, you're posting about pre-alpha of a phone game on the most bitter gaming community in the world.
>>
>>343517219
You must be pretty new if you think that way. Lurk more.
>>
>>343516334
So to start the game I click the Lostboy.exe?
>>
Just beat the alpha. There's nothing interesting about this game. It feels like a crappier version of Super Meat Boy, which I'm not even a fan of. The noises the main character makes are annoying, the art is crappy, the gameplay is derivative and unimaginative. The opening is weird and does not match the tone of the main character or the rest of the game. The attempts at humor fail to hit any comedic mark. The game feels like a juvenile creation.
>>
>>343516334

Fuck off, Alex.
>>
>RAM memory
Stopped reading
>>
>>343517457
lurk more
>>
>>343516334
>No arrow key support
>Up isn't jump
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.