[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /v/ think of The Division 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
So what does /v/ think of The Division 2?
>>
I enjoyed 1 enough to buy it.

also snowdrop engine is pretty nice.
>>
>>343511871
You're a retard if you're seriously considering buying anything from ubisoft.
>>
>>343511871
People keep complaining about the cast, not realizing the problem is that it is sequel to one of the most boring AAA games in history. I honestly cannot believe Best Buy had midnight openings for the first game. Even worse, my shitty Best Buys did not participate.
>>
Torrented the first, couldn't even finish it.
So fucking boring.
>>
File: teleports behind you kid.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you kid.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>343512579
The webms at least were funny
>>
>>343512551
C'mon, people were saying that before Assassin's Creed 3 was even made.
>>
not going on another ubisoft ride, never again.
>>
>>343512551
youre a retard if you seriously think that
>>
How can they make the characters so fucking unlikable? They really went all the way out to make people dislike them.
>>
>>343511871
a nigger
>>
File: The-Division-Player-Count-Drop.gif (29 KB, 800x257) Image search: [Google]
The-Division-Player-Count-Drop.gif
29 KB, 800x257
>>343512656
>>343512670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
>>
>>343512551
>>343512825
The new South park is a ubisoft game and it looks great tho.
>>
Since this is basically a Ubisoft thread, how are the newer Asscreeds? Last I played was Rogue and I enjoyed it, since it was more pirate like goodness.

Thoughts on Steep, from E3?
>>
>>343512859
It's a single player game, pirate it if you must.
>>
>>343512912
>implying this shit won't have Denuvo
>>
>>343511871
>a black
>a muslim girl
>a faggot

it's so progressive it cant flop !
>>
WE
>>
>>343512952
D44m's pretty close to being cracked. Just wait.
>>
>>343512825
do you see video games as some sort of fucking investment you only do a couple of times a year? and if it's not the best thing ever, you personally feel let down?

I played 140hours of the division. I played far cry 4 for almost 100. I played watch dogs 1 for around 70.

all enjoyable.
>>
>>343512952

not a problem for much longer
>>
>>343512912
Speaking of memes, when the hell was a multiplayer game ever worth buying? Especially for JRPG fans.
>>
>>343513027
>Waiting two months instead of just spending this fucking $60

What am i, poor?
>>
>>343513084
I've heard this many times before, if only it were true
>>
poor mans Gta
>>
File: 1465744905309.png (155 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465744905309.png
155 KB, 500x375
>>343513032

are you retarded or something? That wasnt the point.
If you wanna buy games from a company that lies to sell you something that doesnt exist, and doesnt care enough about games support them after launch with anything that isnt paid DLC, or make decent anti cheat systems so their online only games arent enjoyable anymore due to the sheer volume of hackers.

Then by all means buy their games, support these practices. You deserve to pay for increasingly worse games.

>>343513101
csgo
>>
>>343513534
>a video from e3 is the same as lying

you sure you wanna call other people retarded, m80?

the division is hacker free after they implemented anti-cheat and starting banning on first offense. and yeah, I will continue buying their games because they're fun to play - that's the only criteria I got. Oh shit, the wind effect is not the same as in a video I was shown a year ago? fuck, I guess I can't enjoy this game anymore!

and l o l mentioning csgo as a mp game worth buying when you're worried about cheating.
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>343511871
I got a few hours into the first game about where you meet that bald black prostitute, it was getting so boring and repetitive and seemed to go on forever and ever so I gave up playing it.

Does it get better?
I was initially interested because the story seemed interesting at first but it seems to be going nowhere slowly.
>>
>>343513849
I say this btw as someone who enjoyed other Ubisoft games like Assassins Creed and Rayman but this one was putting me to sleep.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.