[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Captura.png (46 KB, 949x123) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
46 KB, 949x123
This game is on special sale today

tell me why should I play it
aside from slav memes
>>
>>343509947
you should have bought it on GOG faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cJqzxi3nE8&ab_channel=Gggmanlives
>>
Or maybe the other stalker games? was SoC the good one?
>>
>>343509947
The developers won't get any of your money anyway
Just pirate it

It's a fun game with good shooting and nice atmosphere

>>343510075
SoC is the best, Pripyat is decent, never tried Clear Sky
>>
>>343510123
>The developers won't get any of your money anyway
>Just pirate it
I might buy it fr the sake of installing mods to fix the bugs I'm hearing about in this >>343510018 video
>>
>>343510190
Why would buying it help you install mods or fix bugs?

Also if anyone tells you to install the "complete" mod, tell them to fuck off
>>
>>343510282
>Also if anyone tells you to install the "complete" mod, tell them to fuck off
got it

I'll look for a link to download it
>>
so this game is like fallout 3 but not shit?
>>
>>343510529
Only the not shit part is correct really
>>
>>343509947
A fun and very atmospheric shooter with some horror elements

>>343510529
No, it's not open world and it's much more focused on good shooting mechanics and horror
>>
Its so aged I dunno that anyone should play it, but if they choose to do so, they should do so because it has great atmosphere and grittily realistic shootan combats.

Also an interesting map I guess.
>>
>enter thread
>first post isn't "AAAA NUUUUUUUU"
>leave thread
>>
>>343509947
>16 eurobux off sale
That's mad dosh they're making there. I got it for like 2,50 drm free here.
>>
>>343510123
>The developers won't get any of your money anyway
not exactly anymore, GSC Game World is back from limbo and working on Cossacks 3.

At least now if you buy STALKER your money will go to funding the development of a game, which wasn't the case for a couple years before
>>
The complete mods Fuck the balance to hard in your favor. First playthrough should be vanilla or with the "beginners" MOD pack. It fixes bugs and adds a lot of good atmospheric improvements. Also play on hardest to make the finish gunplay more realistic
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.