[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i buy a ps3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: PS3_Logo.png (27 KB, 2000x840) Image search: [Google]
PS3_Logo.png
27 KB, 2000x840
its like $160 bucks on amazon i never had it and it seems pretty cheap for what ive heard is a great console
>>
>>343506894
b-b-but dont u have coins and pros? or just yes
>>
You can probably get it for cheaper but that's pretty good.
If it's an original fat model, careful. Best one to get would be the matte slim model.
Enjoy Red Dead Redemption ASAP.
>>
yes, it started off slow but it's the best console of the past two generations. P5 is still coming out for it so there's no reason to get a PS4.
>>
>Should I

Why should anyone care?
>>
It's way overrated but still worth the buy.

The exclusives are hailed as 11/10 Game of the Generation but in reality most of them are closer to 7/10. Still absolutely worth playing, but don't get your hopes too high.
>>
>>343506624
Jesus $160? Im trying to sell mine with 7 games for $150 (AUD) and I'm not having any luck. Maybe I'll just keep it.
>>
File: 1464943198013.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1464943198013.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
>>343507061
>Implying people care about things in 2016
>>
What genres do you like?
>>
Yes, it has Demon's Souls and MGS Legacy
>>
>>343508104

>MGS Legacy
One exclusive game and none of them are good anyway.
>>
>>343506624
I'd say it's worth it for the ratchet games and demons souls.
>>
>>343508153
Hopefully you realize how much of a minority you are having that opinion
>>
>>343508225

Normalfags like Uncharted and buy it by the million, arguing from a position of popularity is pointless.
>>
>>343506624
Depends on games you like. But the games worth playing came out or are coming out as sequels or remaster on ps4.

I'd just get a ps4. Why buy a ps3 when all the good exclusives have already been moved to ps4 and are awaiting sequels.

If you wait until the neo is an ounce you'll prolly get a ps4 for 250ish
>>
>>343508345
It's not only normalfags that like MGS though. /v/ is probably the most jaded place you can go to for video game discussion and yet everyone here loves MGS, so I just find it funny how you state MGS is bad like it's some well known fact.
>>
File: 1453195976970.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1453195976970.png
276 KB, 424x412
Buy one with CFW, dont bother with one without.

Showtime (Movian) and Retroarch make it fucking phenomenal, same with PS2 Backwards Compatibility.

Sony gave up on banning people on CFW who arent explicitly hacking (Which they only search Call of Duty and GTAV anyway) so if you spoof your ID's its real fucking easy to get online with the games/dlc you download if you want to.
>>
>>343508547

Can you find me a version of Retroarch which fucking works properly?

Also, is it necessary to spoof ID?
>>
>>343508590
>Also, is it necessary to spoof ID?
Doesnt hurt. It takes three seconds with ControlConsole API and it 100% guarantees you arent going to get banned on a console level if they do some sort of search and destroy. Most of the games you'd want to play you dont need to be on PSN for.

>Can you find me a version of Retroarch which fucking works properly?
v1.3 works fine for me, sorry to give you that retarded response but thats all i've got. You can easily find it on PSXPlace or any of those sites.
>>
>>343508842

See all I've been doing so far is disabling CFW syscalls with PSNPatch before going online, but I don't have an alternative IDPS or whatever.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.