[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of humble bundle? Do you think it's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What do you think of humble bundle?

Do you think it's a good value generally?

What about humble monthly?
>>
Pay what you want if they offer games you want.

Other than that, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>343499508
I kind of like humble monthly. Sure you are not going to be getting AAA titles and possibly nothing too amazing, but for only 12 dollars a month it can get me some neat games I would never buy or that I don't even know exist.
>>
>>343499508
I miss the days of there only being one payment tier, and it being possible to literally spend only one cent.
>>
>>343500163
Or you could get nothing but garbage you're not remotely interested in you'll likely never be able to trade. I don't like the Monthly Bundle because it's a gamble. The one month I bought it was all crap I had no interest in, while the months before and after had things I really wanted.
>>
I generally buy it and then sell the games I don't want in order to get the games I do want for free or at a profit.

Glad I didn't buy the monthly this month though, I don't think I could have broken even on that shit.
>>
>>343501161
It was pretty bad wasn't it.
I got a solid 2 hours out of the bird game though. I would pirate it if you can.
>>
>>343499508
They used to be pretty neat back then - but there are just too few good indie games being released to keep making their bundles appealing.
Nowadays it is mostly crap
>>
Nice way to buy cheaply the occasional game from wishlist.

Bundles in general are a nice way to discover fun games which you would never consider or even know of without the bundle. For example: Snakebird.
>>
>>343501757
That game was brilliant.

One of my recent favorites, and yes, I would never have played it without the bundle.
>>
>>343499508
Humble Bundle is pretty good.
Humble monthly is worth buying only if you are interested in the main title or want to support HB itself, otherwise you're in for a disappointment.
>>
>>343499508
Used to be good. Now it's just a bunch of kikery because they've become too big for their own good.
>>
3QRJM-LQ3HF-7EX6R
>>
>>343504401
Ty
>>
>>343504401
>tfw always miss these
>>
>>343504824
iktf
>>
>>343504653
What was it?
>>
>>343505408
process of a jew snatching a key
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.