[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo NX Delay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1898329_0.jpg (9 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1898329_0.jpg
9 KB, 540x309
>Supposed release date eight months away
>No information about the console has been revealed

The Wii failed because of poor advertising. It had a confusing name and the explanation "new controller" was even more confusing.

Is Nintendo really going to wait until the NX is four or five months from launch to talk about it?

And March? People want new consoles for Christmas. Though you could argue tax return money, I just don't see it.

They will either announce it really soon and launch it November of this year or delay it and release it November of 2017
>>
I want to buy a 3ds but I'm waiting to know what this piece of shit will be
>>
>>343498734
I swear to god that after all this waiting, if they're testing a fucking gimmick that's gonna suck and making the console useless I'm gonna stop buying Nintendo stuff and move on because if this fails it's pretty much its downfall.
>>
File: Hypnotoad.gif (101 KB, 180x118) Image search: [Google]
Hypnotoad.gif
101 KB, 180x118
>>343499447
You will buy Nintendo forever
>>
>>343498734
They're supposedly revealing it in full this Autumn, they'll probably have an event similar to what the Wii U had back in September 2012 when they announced price and bundle details.
>>
This company's circling the fucking drain. Zelda is the only thread holding them above the abyss at this point.
>>
>>343499969
>They're supposedly revealing it in full this Autumn

According to this rumor that I just made up
>>
>>343498734
>The Wii failed because of poor advertising
The Wii didn't fail and the Wii U failed because both the software and the hardware design (gamepad) were not up to the dask. Advertising is just a scapegoat.
>>
>>343500073
Meant to say the Wii U
>>
>>343498734
Maybe they're going the Apple route and unveiling their product right before they start selling it.
>>
>>343500068
Not him but nigga it'll be at TGS this year
>>
>>343500068

It has a basis in fact. Autumn is the time when TGS is held and it's a prime time for a hardware reveal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.