[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkj pTzP0epw So this is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkjpTzP0epw

So this is the power... of kickstarter.
>>
File: 1446347419830.png (404 KB, 335x442) Image search: [Google]
1446347419830.png
404 KB, 335x442
>>343494816
That sure looks like a Castlevania. Thank god.
>>
>>343494816
Am I supposed to be seeing a problem?
>>
>>343495897

>rehash
>easy as pie
>can abuse potions/ethers as always
>slow gameplay
>uglier than ds games
>horrendous boss
>mp regneration

Just an overall underwelming project.
>>
File: Con men of kickstarter.png (642 KB, 941x697) Image search: [Google]
Con men of kickstarter.png
642 KB, 941x697
>/v/ fell for another producer preying on their nostalgia
>>
>>343494816
>Bandicam
>closed video
That was a waste of time.
>>
File: 1465836646051.png (798 KB, 704x1088) Image search: [Google]
1465836646051.png
798 KB, 704x1088
>>343496237
>>343496035
ebin
>>
File: Known conmen.png (825 KB, 1239x688) Image search: [Google]
Known conmen.png
825 KB, 1239x688
>>343496237

>not the full version
>>
>>343496035
>rehash
The kick starter was for a spiritual successor of Castlevania since Konami because a fucking pachiko parlor. People got what they wanted and payed for and were told they would get.
>easy as pie
Welcome to demo's or the opening of games.
>can abuse potions/ethers as always
You can choose to not
>slow gameplay
I agree with you a bit. Could be a tad faster.
>uglier than ds games
Nah. You just have shit taste.
>horrendous boss
I agree.
The colors are very out of place for the aesthetic of the rest of the level.
>mp regneration
Yeah, and? AoS, DoS, PoR, OoE had that.
Your abilities are used more for just fighting and your abilities are not all powerful like the items the original castlevania games had.

>Just an overall underwelming project.
>Underwhelming
It is exactly what I would of asked for if I actually backed this.
Besides. If you wanted a more classic castlevania games than you don't have to worry. They reached the goal to have that made.
>>
>>343496472

who's the one on the left?
>>
>>343496665
Every Metroidvania that had MP in some form had MP regeneration, including SotN.
>>
>>343494816
fuck off with your channel promotion
>>
>>343497137
chris roberts of star citizen
>>
>>343496665
>uglier than ds games
>Nah. You just have shit taste.

Jesus Christ get out you 2.5D faggot.

Gameplay looks way too slow, almost Dracula X speed. I had fun with that game but I'm hoping for some good movement skills down the line.
>>
>>343497756
Literally every Castlevania game under Iga starts out slow and gets faster as you pick up new abilities. Hell people have done comparisons and Miriam in the demo is just as fast as Alucard in the early stages of Symphony of the Night.
>>
>>343497756
>almost Dracula X speed.

They're copying the speed of the animations 1:1.
>>
OP's such a fucking faggot

This game is shaping up to be awesome
>>
>>343494816
I was disappointed with the animations, the running and jumping animation is especially BAD, no i'm not exaggerating, it's plain bad, not kinda bad, just bad.

I really hope it gets better when the full game releases because I have a mild interest in it.
>>
If you ever pirated any of the Iga-vania games, then please pre-order the game as atonement. He has given you countless hours of entertainment.
>>
I always like how Bloodstained shitpost threads are always ignored or obliterated by people who actually played it.
>>
>>343497939
reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQOtD7WKhg
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.