[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know for certain, and I don't think NCR knows,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 18go05h2hs7a0jpg.jpg (64 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
18go05h2hs7a0jpg.jpg
64 KB, 800x552
I don't know for certain, and I don't think NCR knows, either. Whatever happened at the Divide was too much for them to handle.
Our frumentarii told us what they saw. Only fools and madmen would march into a place like that. All roads wind down to the same spot, the grave.
>They said all that's left there is a gaping wound cut into the Earth, cursed and damned. No place for God-fearing folk.

>The Divide blocked all of their northern land routes?

>Not all of them. But they couldn't take 127 north to get around the mountains.
As if Death Valley weren't enough, they had the Divide and New Vegas Threads to deal with.
From what the Legion's explorers reported, the New Vegas Threads may as well have been a wall to any living thing approaching it.
>>
File: m80.jpg (22 KB, 336x347) Image search: [Google]
m80.jpg
22 KB, 336x347
what's going on in this thread.
>>
What is the best mod that adds better npc ai in combat?
>>
File: The Burned Butt.gif (962 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
The Burned Butt.gif
962 KB, 540x324
Finished Dead Money. Hated it. Always missed the comfy Mojave with BOOTS THE JINGLE JANGLE JINGLE always playing.
Is Old World Blues any better and do I get anything as nice as those gold bars from Dead Money?
>>
>>343486214
Why you don't like Dead Money, senpai?
>>
>>343486214
OWB is basically for Science/Energy weapon builds. It's fun but the bullet spongy enemies kinda kill it.
>>
>>343487347
So it's safe to say that, it's okay to skip it, if I'm not using Energy weapon build?
>>
>>343483770
Why do people hate Honest Hearts when it has objectively the best character in the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34A-ODy9u1Y
>>
>>343487902
Because apart from that it's made up entirely of generic fetch quests with absolutely no challenge or depth. The stuff with Graham and the Survivalist was great, but everything else was pretty meh.
>>
>>343487797
Well, if you have a good Guns skill at the start of the DLC, you can also get a very rare minigun for free (and the higher the skill, the more .357 ammo you can get with it). There is only one other copy of said gun in the entirety of New Vegas (and, yes, it is also in Old World Blues). There are also melee weapons that work reasonably well within the DLC.

I'd still recommend playing through Old World Blues, because you gain access to another player house with several useful utilities in it (such as a shop, an autodoc that can also change your traits, a sink that fills empty bottles with purified water, and a machine that grows plants).
>>
>>343487797
>>343488427
You also get a unique sniper rifle which I think is better than the gobi.
Not to mention it's pretty funny, the sink is incredibly useful, and you get some great story, especially the fringe stuff with Elijah, Christine and Ulysses.
>>
>>343487902
It was otherwise boring and full of whiny mormons and indians. The Sneering Imperialist perk is pretty cool though
>>
>>343488420
That's pretty much FNV as a whole.

It is not a challenging game, the whole point is exploring, dialogue, atmosphere

All stuff honest hearts does very well
>>
File: 1448541456518.jpg (53 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
1448541456518.jpg
53 KB, 600x352
Recommend me stats build and tag skills for me to be the Saitama of Wasteland.
>>
>>343487336
Gas, collar, the crew bullshit, enemies, and bear traps. Plus I'm pissed I couldn't conveince Dean to not try and kill me, even with 100 Speech.
>>
File: kenshiro.jpg (78 KB, 641x868) Image search: [Google]
kenshiro.jpg
78 KB, 641x868
>>343488770
You'll never be the Saitama of the Wasteland (unless you punch your enemies once and then use the "kill" console command on them immediately afterward), but as a consolation prize, you can be the Kenshiro of the Wasteland.

Make sure to have Wild Wasteland on when going through the Lonesome Road.

>>343488943
>Plus I'm pissed I couldn't conveince Dean to not try and kill me, even with 100 Speech.

That's because you passed the Barter check, thus making him hate your guts. Next time, don't do that.
>>
File: George House.jpg (121 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
George House.jpg
121 KB, 601x601
>>343489031
>next time
>>
>>343489395
If you want the Holorifle and a never-ending supply of Sierra Madre chips (which you can trade for supplies) on your next playthrough, there damn well better be a "next time".
>>
Is it me or does Elijah sound like Dr. M from Sly Cooper.

Or maybe it's just because they're both trying to break into a vault.
>>
File: 65436543.jpg (199 KB, 512x620) Image search: [Google]
65436543.jpg
199 KB, 512x620
Reminder that the House ALWAYS wins.

:)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.