[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really fucking hope they add Beast mode to this at some point.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I really fucking hope they add Beast mode to this at some point. Judgement is a crappy game, I'm in absolutely no way arguing otherwise; but Beast mode is fucking good. They should honestly scrap Horde mode in favour of Beast mode. It's way more fun.

Gears thread?
>>
>>343477429

Gears 4 lancer> OG lancer
>>
>>343477497
The wooden stock is nice, but it's basically the same fucking design.
>>
>>343477429
The fuck? You better be trolling.
>>
>>343477429
>the girl is mostly cut out in the picture

Good, females fighting with COG's was a mistake to introduce that shit.
>>
>>343477718

The stock is why its superior. Not to mention the fucking flashlight.
>>
>>343477726
I'm not, anon. People hate Judgement because everything about it was completely half assed and there was no fucking content. Mechanically the game is sound and plays almost identically to Gears 3. Beast mode is good though, and the only reason anybody played Judgement at all.
>>
>>343477834

Eh at least the reason kind of made sense. The COG had fallen apart by gears 3 and they didnt have the resources or the manpower to maintain the breeding farms, so the girls got to die alongside the guys.
>>
>>343478006
Horde mode > Beast mode

Don't even fucking pretend it's not true when it clearly is.
>>
You can be damn sure the industry is going to shit on this game hard

>>343477296
>>
>>343478709
Horde is boring. It's the same shit as Firefight in Halo. You just fight wave upon wave of increasingly difficult enemies for 50 fucking rounds and then win because real people > crappy A I.
>>
>>343477834
COG didn't exist anymore in G3, either everyone fought or they all died.
>>
>>343477429
Scrap horde mode for beast? You must be retarded as fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.