[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it still worth picking one of these up? If I decide to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: PSP-2000[1].jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
PSP-2000[1].jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Is it still worth picking one of these up?

If I decide to get one, I'll mainly use it for emulation. I might get a few UMD games too.
>>
Just don't get a 1000. UMDs are useless once you've hacked it, they play better off the memory stick.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>343471336
What's wrong with a 1000?
>>
>>343471563
Less ram I believe.
>>
>>343471083
>Is it still worth picking one of these up?
>If I decide to get one, I'll mainly use it for emulation. I might get a few UMD games too.
Use your phone or ppsspp. The worthy games to play are amazing in hd.
>>
it's literally by far the best handheld to get. for under $100 you can play ps1, psp, snes, nes, gameboy, gameboy advance, msx, and a few n64 games. plus the battery life is fantastic while playing, and is pretty much endless while on sleep mode. i've kept mine on sleep mode for a week and barely had the battery go down.

and a 1000 psp is fine. it does have less ram, but i've never noticed it impact game performance, and the build quality of the thing is great.
>>
>>343471083
Do get one. I still find new games to play on the PSP and I've had mine since launch.
>>
>>343471083
>many millennials ago
>was told phats were the best
>even when the Go was out
>years later
>now everyone says the Phat is the worst
>stuck with a phat

Fuck you guys, at least I got some weight to my fucking PSP.
>>
>>343471083
get the of one. It is heftier, has a metal frame, better frame for grip, spring loaded disc trade.

They nailed the design on their first try.
>>
what's the best place to buy a PSP these days? local stores dumped them already, even gamestop.
>>
>>343472375
>Use your phone or ppsspp
A touchscreen isn't nearly as satisfying for button inputs as actual buttons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.