[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i a faggot if i look online for hints for an adventure game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: primordia_bomb.png (115 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
primordia_bomb.png
115 KB, 640x400
am i a faggot if i look online for hints for an adventure game?
>>
>>343447335
Na, some adventure games are fucking stupid.
You are faggot because you suck dick on a regular basis.
>>
Yes, you are terrible

Especially if you did it for Primordia, because your flying buddy gives you hints by himself
>>
>>343448480
nigga how am i supposed to find my name or whatever the fuck for that religious robot, shit dont even make sense and my flying faggot doesn't have shit to say about it either
>>
>>343448709
Go somewhere else and do something else
>>
Depends on the game. Plenty of adventure games have some weird-ass puzzles.
>>
>>343448808
found alpha and beta and the dome where i need a 4 digit code, is there something else im supposed to be doing cause none of this shit makes sense to me
>>
File: 1467389685446.png (524 KB, 499x622) Image search: [Google]
1467389685446.png
524 KB, 499x622
>>343447335

A lot of older games (as in pre-1998) were deliberately designed to be as opaque as possible so that you were forced to either buy the hintbook or pay to consult the hint hotline.

Zork was a best-selling computer game series and this specific game was released in 1993 (before half of /v/ was probably born).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHKKq7kMF8w

Literally every step of that drinking game has to be figured out on your own, through trial and error. There's no solution that you can find hidden on some in-game note or revealed by a separate puzzle.

A former developer in the comments literally says

> We were pissed off at the poor reviews of LGOP2, so we made the puzzles in RTZ unfair and mean. Seriously.
>>
You're a faggot no matter what you do.
>>
>>343449229
If you restarted the brain you got the code from one of the robots, it's in the log of your map device thing
>>
>>343449745
Wait, nevermind. The dome doesn't need a code.

Just fuck around in the robot's head
>>
I looked how to solve that 1 skyrim puzzle on the internet, but to be fair im retarded.
>>
>>343450086

There's no in-game tutorial that shows that you can manipulate objects in the inventory menu. It took me until my second playthrough to realize that Bethesda never even made it clear that it was an option.
>>
If it is from before 2000s then no it is fine you are just a busy gentlefellow with no time for trial and error.

If it is for any of the recent games then you are retard and should consider migrating to gensokyo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.