[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fell for the star dew valley meme you guys. the people on steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: stardew valley.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
stardew valley.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
i fell for the star dew valley meme you guys. the people on steam reviews said it was good, some of them even have hundreds of hours of playtime. ive played 10 hours and im already bored, i havent even experienced winter yet. Dont fall the meme you guys
>>
its only good, like all harvest moon games, if youre patient
>>
File: 20160628210206_1.jpg (134 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160628210206_1.jpg
134 KB, 1600x900
>>343445643
Nope, instead fell for The Long Dark meme, except this game is actually good
>>
Bought it yesterday and only got to play for an hour but I love these types of games so I'm sure I'll like it
>>
15 bucks for 10 hours already sounds like a good deal
>>
File: 1363994123691.jpg (55 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1363994123691.jpg
55 KB, 566x480
>>343445643
>2 criticisms
>1 if you don't count "it's a meme game"

>singular criticism is that it's boring

Die.
>>
What? You probably just don't like that type of game. It's great if you enjoy Harvest Moon. Got ~50 hours out of it.
>>
>>343445643
don't you like listening to the woodcutting sound effects and looking at all that nice pixels and colours?
there's butterflies, chicken and rabbit in the game! and goat, come on, you love goat. it loves you, you can click on it and it says ba-a-a-a-a
>>
>>343445643
>I need adrenaline pumping action o be entertained
>no enjoyment can come from a game that doesn't let me spill gallons of blood
>>
>>343445643
these games aren't for everyone. you should know that before hopping into it.
>>
>>343447758
One dollar one hour
>>
>>343450330 (((You)))
>implying atmosphere is for pussy faggot children
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.