[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 37
File: gtaonline-en_us-480.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
gtaonline-en_us-480.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
What went wrong?
>>
Progression system tied to loseable cash. The heart and soul of GTA multiplayer is dicking around with friends and killing each other in stupid ways, and GTA5's system actually has the gall to disincintivize the core draw of the fucking game mode.
>>
>>343444136
Chinese
Russians
>>
File: sdfsdf.png (582 KB, 1129x739) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdf.png
582 KB, 1129x739
>>343444136
>listening to the Lost Boys soundtrack while riding around the beach on my dirtbike

it's still fun. and i still havn't touched singleplayer.
>>
>>343445396
kek
same here, i jumped straight to multiplayer and haven't looked back
>>
>>343444136
they're greedy jews.
Everything is fucking expensive in this game and missions bring almost nothing. So you have to buy money out of the store if you really want the good stuff.

Main game is really good though
>>
They're currently undermining their own online mission system with all the free mode work that the updates are adding. The free mode work is what they should have mostly had in the first place. With these new updates, the matchmaking systems are pretty much useless because nobody is playing outside of lobbys. The loading times between lobbys is ridiculous, which just makes it even less appealing to do any kind of matchmaking.
>>
greed
literally no content for years except money sinks
refuse to make any singleplayer expansions just to keep raking in cash off money cards
>>
Heists were delayed by 2 fucking years and were disappointing shit, no plans for more as far as I know.
>>
Online was literally broken as hell.

Money was incredibly easy to get to the point that those money shark micro transactions were literally obsolete

Leveling up was incredibly broken, all you had to do was do that racing mode and within half a day, you'll reach Level 100

Heists took forfuckingever to come out.

Tanks were OP as hell. Expensive too. Oh, remember when I said money was easy to get? It just made things worse.

Not that many songs in the radio.

Dunno how it fares now but near launch of last gen, it was broken as fuck.
>>
>>343444136
Exponential ingame costs as a response to hackerbux instead of dealing with the script kiddies themselves right from the start.
>>
>>343446615
and imagine being someone who got the game later on, ridiculously long to level up high and get that much money, unless i want to put in insane amount of time into it.

but why bother when the player base is cancer.
this isn't even a multiplayer mode anymore it's just a racket to drain your real money.
disappointing from rockstar used to be a good developer.
>>
Rockstar seems to think people want to do pvp, when what they need to focus on is cooperative gameplay, especially in open world.

The last update with crates and whatnot needed to work in crew/friend/solo lobbies but have FAR more NPC resistance to operations.
There needs to be discouragement for attacking random people. Maybe have Lester hate you for a few minutes and refuse to offer his services ("You killed a valued customer, asshole"). That would make it so you can't murder people then hide on map and remove cops.
Why am I against the pvp?

Becuase it's not only unbalanced, there has been zero attempt to balance it and it becomes less balanced with each update.
How the everloving fuck am I supposed to drive a truck down a highway when you have to deal with ANY player that decide he wants to fuck you up for petty cash? Sure, you can probably kill them by being overpowered as fuck too, but then he respawns a foot away (and can kill you while invincible from respawn). He can summon an infinite number of tanks, and an infinite number of harrier jets with explosive rounds and tracking missles. He has 20 grenades, 10 RPGs, 10 Homing RPGs, 10 Grenade Launcer Rounds 10 Sticky Bombs, and 10 Proximity Bobs and only has to kill ONE CAR. If you manage to keep him 100% camped and locked down, he can turn on passive mode, become immune to damage, and go grab their harrier/tank or just got on top of a cliff and fire a homing rocket.

It's just stupid.That's fine. It's chaotic and hilariously over the top, but it's not actually fun when you have goals and objectives and the other players are preventing them. Being killed 20 times by explosions and you hit passive and laugh it off, but get farmed over and over while a countdown until you lose shitloads of money and time investments ticks down is not fun.
>>
Having to constantly have four players for heists and failing if someone leaves or dies is kind of killing it. Along with having to sit through the cutscenes and loading its just too much.
>>
>>343449129

At points it's fine.
I like having to restart the segment when it's a corridor shooting run. Means you need to be slightly more tactical.

But when it's that Heist where you need to keep the plane in the air for however long, it's REALLY boring for the plane guy even if you get it the first time, but having to do it over and over is the worst.

Of course, the problem there is that the two on the ground ARE in a nice corridor shooting bit and are having a FAR more interesting time. When playing them I don't mind having to restart if I got to reckless.
>>
>>343445696
When was the last time you played the game? Money hasn't been hard to come by since heist. Then it got easier with VIP mode so that you didn't have to deal with load times. Now with CEO stuff, nobody should still be bitching about money. Got a few friends with yachts, and we do back to back to back, etc. Piracy preventions. Crate shit with headhunters thrown in between will also net you millions in no time. I genuinely believe that the only people who bitch about GTA online are irl losers with no friends/ social skills to make friends online.

What is wrong with GTA online is the lock on missiles on attack helos and jets, as well as the homing launcher in free aim lobbies. Don't care if assisted lobbies have them, but R* really need to take them out of free aim lobbies.
>>
I played everyday with my friends for a couple of months after it launched. And I've only done one heist mission, not even a mission the set up, but this was my take on GTAO
>Money was annoying to get and they ruined one of the good grinding missions making me go do other shit for half as much money for an even longer time
>Instead of getting 15 grand for a 5 minute mission how about you go do this 10-15 minute one for 7k? No? Well fuck you too bad
>Everyone just murders each other in an open lobby
>No friendly rooms like in RDR
>LOADING SCREENS LOADING SCREENS ERYWHERE
>Heists no where in sight
I had to restart on PS4 and I'm not even gonna bother grinding back to where I used to be. I just don't care anymore. Heists probably aren't even worth it.
>>
File: 1457599931059.jpg (17 KB, 410x372) Image search: [Google]
1457599931059.jpg
17 KB, 410x372
PvP is garbage since everyone likes to choose the easy way out to protect their K/D. They also use rockets, snipers, miniguns, and jets if they are getting destroyed. These only happen it out go against a level 300 and above. Im level 500 and it was a waste of my time to play this garbage game.
>>
>>343452302
>Get to level 500
>Thousands of hours of game time
>For $60
Yeah, you totally didn't get your money's worth there.
>>
>>343445396
same. i never bothered with the SP
>>
In order for something to have gone wrong it has to have not been profitable at all

GTAO has been more profitable than any GTA ever
>>
MrBossFTW
>>
>>343452302
I never knew people cared about their K/D until a friend was talking about his (I don't put much thought into it because he has been using the kuruma since it came out). I still have a shit kd because when the game came out people would kill me on sight even if I was just trying to help them, and I never retaliated because it wasn't worth the time.

Also, it's astounding how few people know about halfway holding down the trigger is much better than ads. Was in a 3v1 that turned into a 5v2 in free aim, and we were both mowing down 2-3 at a time and dodging bullets like the matrix.
>>
File: 3481-gta-5-mammoth-hydra-2.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3481-gta-5-mammoth-hydra-2.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>How you want your multi-player, famalam?
>>
>>343445396
STILL BELIEVE
>>
File: Cara Delevingne.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2379) Image search: [Google]
Cara Delevingne.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2379
Non-Stop Pop and by extension Cara are the best part of GTA V

prove me wrong
>>
>>343455095
Space>The LowDown> WorldWide> Chakra Attack>The Lab> FlyLo> Radio Mirror Park> Cara.
>>
The grind, medical bills, passive mode, punished for destroying other players vehicles which should be able to be restored for free upon destruction, poor customization (no body sliders??), impossible to complete heists with pubs, the list goes on.

Quite disappointing for what should be a sandbox, but I still have my fun with it, especially after a hacker dropped some cash and I got the jump jet.
>>
>>343454195
JUST BLOW MY SHIT UP
>>
>>343444136
>loading screens
>explosives
>armored/weaponized vehicles
>shit mission/heist payouts which forces you to buy shark cards
>>
File: 1467212074519.jpg (39 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1467212074519.jpg
39 KB, 500x270
>>343444136
it barely took any features from previous games and when it did it was half assed and other than that the game is stuck in a limbo of wanting to be gta free roam and an mmo. Theres also the completely obvious focus on selling shark cards before doing anything else
>>
>>343451717
heists arnt at all worth it theres only two fun ones one heist is basically just a line of trevor missions which shouldnt be heist but is, and there is enough bad randoms stories in heists stories to make a horror movie
>>
They sabotaged the rewards to sell more Shark Cards.
>>
>>343455890
also, almost forgot

> AUTO FUCKING AIM

i wanna know who came up with the idea and who allowed it
>>
>>343454195
Those are easy to kill though. Slow as fuck and turn like shit. Homing missiles wreck those. Also, air vehicles can't stand sniper fire at all. Shoot at their engine and it will start to fail/blow up.
>>
First Person Mode is one of the best things to have happened to GTA
>>
Took dev time away from single player DLC.
>>
>>343456685
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>343456685

>want to play first person more
>that nauseatingly low FOV
>>
>>343455507
>medical bills
I have a 160k spent on medical care and I'm level 125. It's not that much.
>punished for destroying vehicles
Now it's who's the agressor pays. So unless you're the faggot just randomly blowing shit up, no problem. Also, most free roam events don't give out those insurance penalties any more.
>poor customization
>lists shit that never was in any GTA ever
It's pretty obvious you haven't played it in a while
>>
File: 1458925921401.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1458925921401.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>343456685
>theres no option for first person only lobbies
>there is no lobby customization at all
its fine that wasnt a feature in gta 4 at all
>>
File: George-costanza.jpg (48 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
George-costanza.jpg
48 KB, 375x375
C walk homie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-uwNivPvw
>>
>>343456921
>no option for first person lobbies
Why would the lobby need those though? You can force perspective in the missions themselves.
>>
>>343444456
pretty much this, the cash system made me stop playing.

>this might be a fun car to have just let me grind out 10 missions to get it...
meanwhile friends are playing with their toys that they already ground out missions for, as anon said I wanted to dick around with friends not play sp tier missions with friends to I could dick around with the better guns and cars
>>
>>343456892
I just started playing it right now, actually. And I'll take not reading my post correctly for $500, thanks.
>>
>>343457048
>join a guy doing the Fleece Job
>it's forced 1st person
>have an awful time
>"thanks for playing with me, maybe we can do the other heists in 1st person too? :D"
>instantly leave, exit the game, shut down my PC, and post on mobile from then on for a week
>>
>>343457086
Oh yeah sorry, I missed that you said you bought a jet. So I know for a fact that you're a shitter blowing up random personal vehicles and whining about the cost. Always fun to see retards like you blowing up my T20 a couple of times before they learn.
>>
homing launcher literally ruined the entire air aspect of the game

bravo rockstar bravo
>>
>>343444136
People realized playing GTA with random people is a really shitty experience.
>>
>>343457048
i more upset that theres no lobby customization at all when it was feature in gta4
>>
>>343457315
>he doesn't enable passive mode right before the missile hits

Top pleb, m8.
>>
File: PS_Messages_20160422_145245.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20160422_145245.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
Write a bio for my character
>>
>>343457315
For helicopters? Yeah. Planes? Not at all, you can evade them pretty easily once you learn.
>>343457391
Do you want a random Russian or Brazillian shitter to mess with what's allowed and not in the lobby itself?
>>343457416
Oh hey, that actually works?
>>
>>343457315
Jets and choppers should never have had missiles
>>
>>343457312
>put all of my money on alt character
>don't have to pay shit

You're missing the point of what I'm saying entirely. GTA is supposed to be a sandbox game. Go back to the GTA forums or whatever hole you crawled out of.
>>
>>343457508
Used to work at a massage parlor. Didn't give anyone a happy ending, but let a guy pay her an extra $20 to watch him play with himself.
>>
>>343457567
>Oh hey, that actually works?

Oh yes. The tears in chat are so sweet when you do it.
>>
>>343457508
ugly slav
>>
File: 1415309684945.jpg (71 KB, 644x565) Image search: [Google]
1415309684945.jpg
71 KB, 644x565
>>343457609
>put all money on alt character
>money is shared between characters
top kek
>>
>>343457508
Name: Llewellyn Heart
Occupation(s): Freelance Writer (mostly local news paper columns), Runs a somewhat noteable blog, Is a nigger.

Aspirations of becoming a published author, settling for small pieces in newspapers and online articles.
>>
>>343456872

yeah how come we can't see 270 degrees around us like in real life
>>
There did a lot wrong but I hold out hope that the next iteration of GTA:O won't be fucking awful.

They seem to learn a little more from their online experiences each time. GTA IV, RDR, and now GTA:O.
>>
>>343457567
the worst case scenario shouldnt be reason why the feature was removed
>>
>>343457567
>He can't dodge Homo missiles in a Helo
wew
>>
>>343458053
>worst case scenario
>almost the only scenario
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2mi19DcmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAWq5MT1a5Q
>>
>>343457391
One of the few things I really don't like about GTA Online. Even if the options were simple like No Cops, or First Person Only, Third Person Only, No mini-map, Players off the radar unless sprinting or shooting un-silenced weapon.
>>
>>343457834
Are you retarded? You withdraw the money on the alt character and you don't need to pay jack.
>>
>>343458089
So, how do you do it? I'm pretty good at flying but I've almost never managed to do it in a heli.
>>
They never added any new heists
>>
>>343458318
this
>>
>>343458223
fun fact silencers dont actually make a difference also why is there no animals in GTAO
>>
>>343444136
Nothing, it was fun
>>
>>343444136
It's really close to being really good, but it just has too many small faults, like doing shit like nerfing cash from certain events because they were "too good" despite it just being a fucking level/cash that means nearly nothing outside of forcing their cards down your throat to get stuff you want.
>>
>>343458089
I can't. Got any helpful advice on how? >>343457567
>Oh hey, that actually works?
It's the only way to play with the Valkyrie.
>>
>>343458441
Well memed, I see you too like having fun
>>
>>343458441
FUNPOSTER
DELET THIS
>>
>>343444136
no RP cops and robbers
>>
>>343454195
Shame that along with a lot of other things, they near completely ruined all aerial vehicles by making the lock-on launcher one of the first unlockables.

You simply can not fly that thing around in the city or near other players without having 50 heatseekers locked on to you even if you're just flying around and not fucking shit up.
>>
>>343458634
>>343458545
>>343458441
Can you please stop? This meme is in half of the threads right now, it's not even funny
>>
>>343458760
>rages about a meme
>doesn't read twice and ends up posting the meme without even realizing it
Well I hope you change your mind and start having fun
>>
Free roam is a big deathmatch
You have to grind out the same missions over and over to get a high enough level to unlock the next tier of missions to grind over and over and by the time you're done you still probably won't have enough money for a lot of the top tier items
>>
Its only good if you wanna drive around in FPS while listening to the radio
>>
>>343458467
With the VIP mode you had 4 hours in which you could make 400-600k if you were grinding solo or in a invite only session with friends. Now with CEO your VIP time is unlimited and in the cool down periods you could do crates. There shouldn't be any more bitching about lack of money/ shark cards.
>>
are trainers still near instant ban on pc? only thing that made it fun
>>
>>343458760
>it's not even FUNny
well meme'd
>>
>>343444136
It feels like they let the interns design and program it. It's just so broken and boring.

>mechanics don't work properly, very easy to hack or to cheat
>game design actively incentivizes being a dick
>everything is way too expensive
>missions feel disjointed from the main game and don't pay hardly anything
>heists are entirely dependent on the competence of your team
>nothing to do in free roam
>game is marketed towards kids, so the community is shit
>unbalanced weapons
>upgrading system is broken and easy to cheat, making PvP even more unbalanced
>jew-tier penny pinching on R*'s part with in-game purchases constantly being thrusted in your face

And worst of all
>boring, repetitive, and annoying missions where you play peek-a-boo with over-equipped AI who take several magazines worth of firepower and can easily kill you in a single shot
>>
>>343458660
They have a mode that functions the same way, and has other shit in it, but nobody plays anything so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1465330773942.jpg (21 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1465330773942.jpg
21 KB, 360x240
>all that time wasted developing a shitty multiplayer portion of the game instead of releasing proper story expansions

Not to mention releasing the game first on last gen hardware was fucking retarded
>>
File: mirrorsedge.png (79 KB, 228x185) Image search: [Google]
mirrorsedge.png
79 KB, 228x185
>>343444136
>Hydras
>Homing Launchers
>Missions are like 12k each, and all the good shit is over 1.5m
>Yachts are basically pointless
>Everybody just kills each other now, even in nice lobbies

The savage is the only thing that should be Buyable, with an explosive gun, and it should've been 3m, and the Hydra shouldn't have been buyable.

And then hiests:

>Rockstar made everyone wait for the PC release for hiests
>Nobody can follow simple map markers, and directions on their screen during hiests, so those are basically out of the question unless you have friends with mics

>Hiests overall were pretty underwhelming
>Did the last hiest with a friend and 2 bad kid randoms
>Tried like 16 times cuz these little faggots can't ride bikes for more than 25 feet without throwing themselves over the handlebars
>Finish hiest
>$180,000 is my cut
>wooow

The new update is pretty good though, with the warehouses and such.
>>
File: autist cam.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
autist cam.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>343458275
>>343458543
Fly towards the shooter while gaining altitude
If you're getting locked on from the back, Press L1/R1 the second you hear the lock-on sound, hard down on your Left Analog Stick and R2 to gain Altitude
I have a few webms of doing this if you want me to post them
>>
>>343457996
>Can't even see entire windshield
Do you drive with only one eye open?
>>
>>343459201
>Homing Launchers
Worst part of the game. They should remove it, but also remove lock on missiles in jets and helicopters, or keep them and add extra armor/ flares to high end helicopters.

>Missions
Haven't done any since VIP/Heist were introduced except when they were paying double.

>Yachts
Thats what I thought too after I bought mine, but now that 3 other crew members have one, we do back to back to back to back Piracy Preventions. Fun and good money.

>Everybody kills each other
true.
>>
Nothing I've been playing daily since the game came out on PS3 (then upgraded to PS4 version soon as it was released)

Usually just log in to get my daily objectives done (if they can be)

but still -- it's more of a ritual now if anything
>>
>>343459813
I feel like Homing Missiles (Jets/helicopters and Launchers) would be alot better if they couldn't lock on to cars on the ground. They should only lock on to air vehicles. And a step further maybe, only armed Air vehicles.
>>
File: Screenshot-Original (1).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original (1).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>343459470
Oh shit nigger, shit just solved one of the few gripes I had left with the game. Can you do this with the other helos? the buzzard is more maneuverable than most.

Thanks.
>>
File: low altitude rear dodge.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
low altitude rear dodge.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>343460234
Yes
>>
>>343460348
why dont you just get a job as a helicopter pilot?
>>
>play GTAV online for the first time
>want to be a redneck type character because I'd thought it would be fun
>buy shitty redneck pick up truck that has rust stains and shit
>buy trailer home
>make my guy wear redneck clothes and suits
>fuck yeah I'm a red neck!

>step outside of my trailer only for a random to constantly kill me in 1 hit with weapon I can't even buy since I'm only like level 10

I thought this would be fun

but its not
>>
>>343459470
>>343460348
does this work with the savage and why does the savage have such low health
>>
File: GTA5 2015-05-02 02-28-36-19.jpg (638 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2015-05-02 02-28-36-19.jpg
638 KB, 2560x1440
>>343460234

If you get in a hydra, there's a foolproof method of avoiding missiles, be they from the ground or another aircraft.

Hit the afterburners and fly in a straight line, but do a continous aileron roll. The missile tries to follow the spiral pattern you're creating and loses momentum, ensuring it explodes before reaching you.

Wouldn't recommend this in a dogfight though, as it leaves you open to being hit with the cannon if the enemy pilot is semi-competent.

However its a near 100% successful way dodging ground fired missiles.
>>
>>343460505
>RPfags
just pretend you're a redneck with military training and blast them with the auto-shotguns
>>
File: 1336416526065.png (201 KB, 495x325) Image search: [Google]
1336416526065.png
201 KB, 495x325
>>343455501
I like you
>>
>>343460505
best two guns in the game can be purchased starting at level 1.
>>
File: 1463811092323.jpg (52 KB, 600x565) Image search: [Google]
1463811092323.jpg
52 KB, 600x565
No animals. That is all.
>>
>>343460505
>Start menu
>Online tab
>Find New Session
>Are you sure you want to find a New Session
>Yes

Wow I fixed it
>>
>>343444136
The retard community.
>>
>>343460505
if you're going to do role playing you'll need to join a crew that specializes in rp
>>
>>343460726
Which are? I'm level 163, and I've been using the Carbine Rifle as my main since I got it.
>>
Back in the early days when it was hacked to shit I got a three billion dollar bounty and bought everything in the game. Best cars, best apartment (second one over looking the city, not that mountain range shit) and then got bored. So I made a game of asking people if they want a tank, delivering it to them in a cargobob. Then I let them wreak havoc for a bit, watch them on tv then I go steal a jet.

Once I find them I dive toward them from directly above then use the minigun for a precision strike since it tears through tanks faster than the missiles.

After that I call up another person in the lobby and ask if they'd like a tank. That was basically all I was doing before I stopped playing.

a surprising amount of people say 'no' when you ask if they'd like a tank delivered to them
>>
File: 1422240282290.gif (527 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
1422240282290.gif
527 KB, 600x317
>>343460348
>dumb-fire one rocket directly above helicopter
>lock on as pilot tries to maneuver
>>
File: 1390096976021.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1390096976021.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>that feel when the first time I accidentally killed a dog in the current-gen version
>>
>>343460615
Yeah, it's pretty easy to dodge them on a hydra. the spiral pattern, and flying in a circle are both fail-proof.
>>
>>343460727
whats up with that they bring the game over to current gen and pc and nothing changed
>>
>>343460848
because it makes you a huge target and i just want to drive around in my cozy car, not some ugly fat tank
>>
Prices balanced around sharkcards instead of actual ingame rewards.
>>
File: 1459039538074.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1459039538074.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>343460883
>run over multiple civilians and kill hundreds of cops
>don't feel a thing
>accidentally kill a dog
>feel like shit for the entire day
>>
>>343460826
Special Carbine, and Bullpup Rifle. I usually go with Special Carbine (more now that it holds 100 rounds), but the Bullpup is the only other alternative.

Special does higher damage, and Bullpup has slightly more range, and fire-rate.
>>
File: grudgeandedge.png (28 KB, 1284x212) Image search: [Google]
grudgeandedge.png
28 KB, 1284x212
>>343461018
fuck the sentimentalists
>>
I have no more palpable issues with Online. There's actually things to do now. There's actually things to buy now.

My only gripe with the game overall is the game world doesn't feel very vibrant. I feel this could be resolved more easily once VI comes out and they have true next gen tech at their disposal. But the thing is, even Liberty City in IV felt quite a bit lively, and that was last gen tech. Is it just the fact that Los Angeles is just a soulless hellhole?
>>
>>343444136
I try to be friendly and approachable but no matter what every single player shoots me on sight for no reason
>>
>>343461272
are you playing as a male or female?
>>
File: GTA5 2015-05-07 23-14-06-10.jpg (720 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2015-05-07 23-14-06-10.jpg
720 KB, 2560x1440
>>343461272

I shoot everyone on sight because 99% of people shoot me on sight when I give them a chance.

Im at the stage where I have millions in the bank, all the fastest cars, I just want to cruise around in other cars that aren't the best, but I enjoy driving. I have to do it in passive mode now.
>>
>>343461101
>Bullpup rifle

Which one is this? Is it the semi auto sniper rifle that can't zoom

I did try the AK-74 last night, and that thing fucks shit up at close-med range.
>>
>>343460557
It works with every helo
>>343460484
Because I'm shit at helicopters
I learned it from someone who knows a lot about Helos though
>>343460870
Barely anybody dumbfires, though

It's not foolproof though, 180° rockets still happen and some people (like me) get cocky after a successful dodge which results in this
>>
>>343461448
What car is that, the tornado?
>>
>>343461760

Yeah, spawns commonly in the areas surrounding Grove Street if you want a free one.
>>
>>343461249
Live In LA. More to do with the fact that they don't, or can't, do LA justice in a video game. The City is so fucking big, but spread out, and even if they got rid of all the desert and mountains to make the whole map the city, it still wouldn't be able to represent all of Los Angeles and the surrounding counties. Instead they chose to focus on Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Venice, and Santa Monica. The most tourist filled, soulless parts of Los Angeles.
>>
>>343461629
It's an assault rifle that came in one of the updates. Haven't really tried the 74, but I imagine you're right.
>>
Organizations shouldn't be limited to one server, they should work like crews

Everything I do seems pointless when the host leaves for no reason
>>
>>343461865
>>343461760
Isn't that a Peyote?
>>
>Drive the Insurgent because everyone just blows each other up now, and I don't want to call mors every 2 minutes
>Have to put my head down every time I pass another player cuz everybody shoots on sight

Why is everyone such a shitter these days? I feel like I'm playing fucking DayZ with all this KOS.

Do police still impound vehicles? I've been playing again since Finance and Faggotry, and haven't been impounded once.

And what happened to the Simeon vehicles everyone would fight for? Did these boring ass challenges replace them? Because that's a horrible decision on rockstars part
>>
File: GTA5 2015-05-07 23-14-35-56.jpg (787 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2015-05-07 23-14-35-56.jpg
787 KB, 2560x1440
>>343462226

Might be, they look the same and I havent played in a year
>>
>>343462295
Simeon vehicles were abandoned a long time ago.
I ended up driving one to the docks without anybody batting an eye.
>>
File: f8e.jpg (289 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
289 KB, 1162x850
>bought GTA V Special Edition at launch for Xbox 360
>played single player religiously until Online came out October 2013
>spent my entire fall playing nothing but Online
>continue playing it at least once a week throughout 2014
>PS4 version releases
>purchase it $60
>keep playing Online same rate as before
>probably have like 600 hours logged in, perhaps even more
>once I build a PC will get Steam version for $60 to play with friends
>also at one point purchased $20 worth of shark cards
>will have wasted $200 on one fucking game
I'm a good goy.
>>
File: 1464635145643.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464635145643.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>343462498

>bought game on 360
>bought game on PS4
>bought game on PC
>>
>>343462295
if they made Simeon vehicles like 35-50k a pop I'd definitely be fucking fighting over them. but as it stands it's just a waste of time.
>>
>>343446151
>no content for years
are we playing the same games? They've added dozens of weapons in the past 6 months alone
Hundreds of ways to customize vehicles and have added at least 20 new vehicles in the last 4 or so months

They constantly update the game the issue is the updates that they should have added ages ago are now just coming like free mode
>>
>>343462295
>>343462440
>>343462687
they need to increase the payout of all the free roam money-making challenges by like 100%
>>
casino when??
>>
>>343462890

>Fly upside down mission
>Get a Hydra
>Go into desert
>Fly upside down for like 700ft
>Nobody even tries
>Win

Yeah. The contests are so cheap that nobody even does them. They're not fun either.
>>
>>343463106
>1st place in an event
>get disconnected
>see like 45 people all leave at once
it's really awful
>>
>>343462498
>>343462661
He ain't alone

Bought the game for PS3 , played religiously until one of the sky diving missions killed my PS3
Eventually "fixed my ps3(I opened it up and fixed a broken fan and cd ejection device ) and traded it in for a ps4
Got the ps4 version a year later
PC version announced then delayed , saved money to pratically built a new PC altogether and buy the PC version

Haven't touched the game in months but I enjoyed it

I'm a good guy I guess
>>
Starting a new character, who is the cutest non gook mother for heritage
>>
>>343463056
never seeing how they were found in the files last year
>>
>>343463106
the "cause damage to vehicles and property" challenge granted me like 35k for winning but that's the most I ever got
>>
File: 1464631399527.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1464631399527.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>343463106

>doing the same in a Hydra
>flying in circles at the airport
>all the people competing are in jet fighters
>turns into an upside down mass dogfight
>>
>>343463341
moments like that are what makes the game worthwhile
>>
>>343463250
I got 3rd and got 15k.

>>343463185
You wouldn't have made anything worth while anyway.
>>
>>343444136
This thread every day went wrong. I don't even own Shoot and Steal 5: This Time It's Crazy. I won't either. Every single day this thread.
>>
>>343463341

>meanwhile this is on the radio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
>>
>>343463056
Casino, new Heists, and CEO expansion where you get scuba gear, and have to get treasure from the sea (anything to make more underwater stuff more used.) is what I want from GTA O. They could stop afterwards, and I'll be fully satisfied.
>>
San Fierro and Las Venturas when?
>>
>>343463695
literally all I want is a Liberty City expansion
>>
>>343463695
This holy shit.

There is no use for the cracken other than escaping bounties at the bottom of the sea. Treasure would be a neat thing to add.
>>
>tfw no friends to play GTA online with
>>
>>343464220
social club name?
>>
>>343463880
Fuck yes, Las Venturas. Honestly, that could be the setting for VI and I'd be content.

I want a GTA where the desert is this large ass expanse with nothing to do in it. Like I'm talking the relative distance it would take you to go from the southern tip of Los Santos to Paleto Bay just being nothing but flat Mojave desert land. Bone County was by far my favorite aspect of San Andreas due to the sheer desolation of being there. Imagine that being translate on a grander scale for VI. Of course, considering many people wouldn't like that, just make Las Venturas an oasis in the middle of the map so people don't get too numb driving through the desert.
>>
File: 10.jpg (318 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
318 KB, 1280x720
>>343464220

>tfw joined a Biker gang, and cruise along listening to the soundtrack from The Lost and Damned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGftIcp2SC0
>>
File: 1430005061007.gif (146 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1430005061007.gif
146 KB, 320x240
>>343464473
>falling for the biker meme
>>
>>343463880
Vegas has grown so much more now than the 90s

I hope they make it huge
>>
File: cut here.png (443 KB, 486x596) Image search: [Google]
cut here.png
443 KB, 486x596
>that feel when this played in the story mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1pCNnEv7nk
>>
>>343464603

Needed something different to the daily grind and "get rammed by someone in an armoured Karuma".

Plus the Bike Club I joined was full of guys like me in their early 30's who don't have a lot of free time to play, so it was pretty chill.
>>
>>343444136
Players cheated.
Rockstar flipped it's shit.
Banned the wrong players.
Players flipped their shit.
Players cheated more
Rockstar flipped their shit.

etc.

in short: Rockstar threw the idea of anti-cheat out the fucking window instead of taking software development seriously.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj9N5lZodH4

What would you change about this trailer today?
>>
>>343464816

>Trevor finally finds someone who understands him
>She's already married and can't be with him
>After the story he has a hallucination of his mother and breaks down crying when he realizes she wasn't actually there
>People still just go "lol edgelord" and hate him
>>
File: Grand Theft Auto V.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Grand Theft Auto V.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1080
>>343445396
The singleplayer is incredible, though.
It's one of the most well-written games that I have ever played and the heists are really fun.
>>
File: TacticalAnime.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TacticalAnime.webm
2 MB, 640x360
The pvp punishment ruined the game.
Any time you blew up some faggot's car who was shooting at you, you'd get charged $20,000. The missions took like an hour to do and youd get like $200k. Then hackers solved the problem by mass nuking everyone forcing them to instant lose like $2million, so rockstar removed it from the game. Then they raised the price of everything from like $1m to like $10m to compensate.

I honestly didnt play online very much because it was really repetitive after awhile. I spent most of my time in the editor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orkwj-zVvFM&list=PLQxASd77eZNVg0qtqZt8MhsiPaLRJVKK9&index=1
>>
File: 1464917701550.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464917701550.jpg
526 KB, 1920x1080
I wanna say the playerbase ruined a lot of it.
>24/7 Freeroam
>Races are dead besides insane stunt races
>Deathmatches are dead besides firing lines
>Last Team Standing is dead
>Adversary modes are a ghost town
It's a shame because some of the modes are really fun, and they let you use the new super cars without paying a dime.
>>
>>343468496
imo custom playlists are where its at

>me and my friend queue with 2 random russians
>game mode is apparently tractor fight
>1 russian guy gets stuck and is facing backwards and cant see
>other russian guy charges us
>my friend and I leap out simultaneously of our tractors
>sprint to the russian tractor guy and pull him out of it
>we kick him on the ground like 12 times
>run over to 2nd russian guy who is still stuck
>pull him out and beat him down too
>AMERICA #1
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.