[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play bloodmoon for the first time >decide to see what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>play bloodmoon for the first time
>decide to see what happens if i become a werewolf
>those creepy as fuck cutscenes where you transform
>those creepy as fuck cutscenes where the daedra lord gives you commands

Holy shit did anyone else find these deeply disturbing? I guess because the main game hardly had any cutscenes at all so it was really unexpected, plus the voice they used for the daedra lord totally creeped me out.
>>
hircine was a cool mofo and he had the best weapon in the series
>>
>>343442389
Never played Bloodmoon (I sadly couldn't really get into Morrowind that well), but the text descriptions of your nightmares as a vampire in Oblivion were also pretty fucked up.

>In your dream, you see a beautiful young woman holding an infant to her breast. It is only as you draw near that you realize that the woman is a desiccated corpse and the child is purple and bloated, dying of plague. As mother and child crumble to dust, you awaken.

>You dream of a sumptuous banquet spread out before you. You feast on a particularly choice cut of roasted meat, and its aroma makes your mouth water. It is only as you cut into the last portion that you see the larvae squirming inside. You cough blood as the larvae begin eating their way out of your stomach.
>>
Almost as good as in Skyrim:
>1:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OIhfXSl3z8
>>
>>343442854

Daggerfall had pretty intense stuff as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flGomkYhsl0
>>
>>343443134
>cuts the wearwolf's wrist
>bowl just immediately fills with blood
BRAVO
>>
>>343443134
>>343443394
They had better fix this in the remaster. Or at least make it look slightly less stupid.
>>
File: ToddFace.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
ToddFace.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>343443601
You and I both know they aren't going to
>>
File: 20160630214031_1.jpg (128 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
20160630214031_1.jpg
128 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>343443601
>Skyrim
at least unmake yourself
>>
>>343443772
Unfortunately, anon, you're absolutely right.
>>
>>343444097
Bloodmoon the first time you were playing it was scary shit.
>>
>>343442389
Anon, have you played with the 'Sleepers, Awake!' mod? It turns the dream journal entries you get about Dagoth Ur into actual voice-over scenes as you sleep. Super creepy when they first happen.
>>
>>343445185
There's also TW's Main Quest Enhancers, which cause graffiti and ash zombies to pop up more and more frequently in cities, sometimes while you sleep.
>>
>>343447120
I really wanted to like that, but the graffiti in places like Balmora just looks really, really bad.
>>
File: 1458990898631.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1458990898631.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
>>343443134
Your post was sarcastic right?
>>
>>343447924
Yes. No. Maybe so.
>>
>>343442389

Turning into the werewolf was cool but I feel like the neravarine wouldn't get to that point. Is there any heroic reason why he would choose to not cure the werewolf infection immediately?
>>
>>343450172
Can the nerevarine even get the disease, seeing as he's all resistant to disease and shit?
>>
>>343442854
At least it somewhat explains why all vampires are so damn pissed off in TES: if you see horrible nightmares every damn night, it sure is going to make you feel horrible.
>>
>>343443134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt65QPLZof4

Skyrim is alright
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.