[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After beating kotor games I decided to try ToR again How is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: SW_TOR_cover_.jpg (52 KB, 382x540) Image search: [Google]
SW_TOR_cover_.jpg
52 KB, 382x540
After beating kotor games I decided to try ToR again
How is it now? I dropped it years ago after they announced f2p model
What's the most fun jedi/sith class to play? Story wise?
>>
>>343434639
TOR is still shit and will always bit shit unless they completely revamp it to not shit all over Kotor 1 and 2
>>
>>343437606
It is revamped you mong
>>
f2p doesn't affect anything that matters if you just want the story.

Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent are fun, although it means you have to go through the imperial story twice.
>>
Does anyone have the boxart of TOR with the druids face?

That was on wikipedia for 2 months before they found out it was altered
>>
>>343434639
From level 1 to 50 the story from Imperial agent is supposed to be good.
>>
File: atris.gif (22 KB, 150x210) Image search: [Google]
atris.gif
22 KB, 150x210
>ToR
>The old Republic

Are you retarded?

Wait, what am I even asking here?

Of course you are, you're actually considering playing SWTOR.
>>
The class stories are actually quite decent. Knight's is supposed to be KotOR3, but honestly the Agent takes the cake for the best story.

Leveling as been revamped so you can level up easily just doing the story missions, allowing you to enjoy them without awkward pauses for leveling. Companion conversations are now tied to your story progress, instead of the affection level, so now you can bitch and diss them without risking missing any story content. Also, now companions are role-flexible now, so in gameplay terms doesn't matter who you bring, allowing you to take along anyone you want.

DESU if you're in for the story, is quite good. Raiding and PvP are on bad places right now.
>>
>>343438201
It's honestly not bad now. Some of the stories are actually very enjoyable.
>>
File: tis the treason.jpg (239 KB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
tis the treason.jpg
239 KB, 1857x749
>>343434639
The foundations of the game are still the same, which means it's still a clunky, tab targetting MMO with the standard fare of kill 10 (wamp)rats to proceed. However, they've been attempting to salvage a sunken ship for years and some of the recent content has been considerably enjoyable. As a fan of Star Wars, it's currently the only video game on the market for a chance to roleplay and rub elbows with some like minded enthusiasts.

Also, for all these memers who try to tell you that one class has a better story than another, fuck 'em. It's completely up to you to decide what's good and bad. Everyone says Agent is the best on the Imperials side, but I'd argue it's the most monotonous and predictable. Just play what you find mechanically the most enjoyable because ultimately all of the stories are written like bad deviantart fanfics.
>>
>>343438201
>>343437606
I'm not interested in your hurt feelings, sorry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.