[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I get Overwatch, I will exclusively play as Mei, and annoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: mei-gameplay.jpg (56 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
mei-gameplay.jpg
56 KB, 700x396
When I get Overwatch, I will exclusively play as Mei, and annoy the shit out of you guys so you can make a thread about how she needs to be nerfed. Because you guys are a bunch of crybabies.
>>
she got blue vein titty
>>
THICK
>>
As Reaper I will kill you countless times.
>>
>>343433490
I love having a Mei to heal, She feels great to have on the team
>>
I want to plunder Mei's fat ass
>>
File: exploooooosion.jpg (83 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
exploooooosion.jpg
83 KB, 480x500
>>343433490
When I get it this weekend, I'll write "gg ez" after each match. It'll be neato.
>>
File: 1437101420112.png (590 KB, 697x697) Image search: [Google]
1437101420112.png
590 KB, 697x697
>wasting money to get people's reaction
>>
File: 1463599044243.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1463599044243.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
>>343433581
The rest of the enemy team has you covered, don't worry.
>>
if I get overwatch i will play symmetra only because no one seems to play her
>>
>>343433490
>When I get Overwatch

What, do you need to save up your allowance?
>>
Mei has absurd power over my dick
>>
>>343433490

R e d d i t
>>
>playing Rein on Nepal last night inside the temple
>OVERTIME
>Mei in the circle fighting two players near the wall
>they are lined up PERFECTLY for rocket boost double kill
>blast straight at them from top of stairs
>Mei turns into a block of ice
>I bounce off of her and fall to my death
Fuck Mei
>>
>>343433490
;)
>>
File: 72c.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
>>343433490
>When I get Overwatch

So poor you have to wait to buy vidya
>>
>>343433752

I play her.

She is pretty damn useful but VERY situational.

In the overall stats she has one of the top two or three highest winning percentages in the game. But she is only used and is useful on less than half the maps.
>>
>>343434235
oh yeah
I have a 70% winrate with symmetra
but I only take her in places like hollywood or hanamura defense because her utility on the first point is ridiculous

She isn't often good, but when she is, it's like daaaaaaaamn, son
>>
>>343434235
>>343433752
symmetra is getting more and more picks in competitive, insane damage and kit and retarded amount of power in some maps.
she gets really hard countered by mcree tho
>>
>>343433490
It's really the only way to have fun in this game. I just mute everyone and insta-pick Mei every game. Regardless of whether or not we win or lose I have fun and get some kills that are always funny as fuck.

Either that or I pick Mercy and only use my Pistol if someone complains about a support.

The game is completely fucked right now. It is an imbalanced mess, the matchmaking is ass, the game modes are ass, it has so many things that just ruin everything. This game should still be in beta.

So I refuse to take it seriously.
>>
>>343434885

Her turrets can roast Mcree like Sunday dinner.

Winston is a good hard counter to quickly deal with all that she does.
>>
>>343435605
Symetras tend to cluster their turrets on a small choke spot, mcree flashbang has insane aoe and will easily dispatch any turret near an entrance without even getting close to it, he can also easily stun-kill her while she tries to do her jumping around shit with laser.
Only way mcree can't deal with her is if she puts her turrets on really open spots and then they become really easy to dispatch for anyone.
>>
>>343436605

That is why she is very situational. She's great for defend point A, point B. It's kind of a waste to have all her turrets clustered close together in one spot.

You have to know how to place her turrets intelligently which is honestly half the fun.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.