[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a date with Zelda be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Zelda-Screen-Large.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-Screen-Large.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
What would a date with Zelda be like?
>>
her nose would keep hitting you
>>
>>343432437
Boring
>>
If it's anything like the games, the date would be initially exciting, but it would then wear off as I just want to go home after hearing her chatter about her personal problems.

Then at the end of the date I wish I could get a refund.
>>
She has sex with another guy, while I get to watch
>>
She'd disappear in the middle of it then you'd have to go on a quest to find her.
>>
>>343432437
Filled with shy glances and awkward silences.
>>
>>343432689
When did this happen? She was totally dtf in Skyward Sword until Demise showed up.
>>
File: taco.jpg (110 KB, 736x589) Image search: [Google]
taco.jpg
110 KB, 736x589
>>343432437
>>
>>343432437
She has a nice fat nose in Skyward Sword
>>
i like marin
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.