[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find character whos playstyle resonates with me >Get really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: reaper.jpg (180 KB, 1911x1080) Image search: [Google]
reaper.jpg
180 KB, 1911x1080
>find character whos playstyle resonates with me
>Get really good at killing tanks
>He is the most mocked character and I get mocked for playing him
>Mccree gets nerfed and He is really viable now
>Scrubs calling for him to get nerfed
I just want to die....die....die....
>>
He's the easiest hero to play imo, easier than bastion and soldier combined.
>>
>>343416738
Everyone says this but man do I have a hard time playing Reaper. I rather play Soldier desu
>>
Is Reaper Mexican?
>>
>>343418217
>Everyone says this but man do I have a hard time playing Reaper

What the fuck am I reading.
>>
He's babbies first hero. You could play him blindfolded with a steering wheel and still rack up the kills.

Wraith form is bullshit
>>
>>343418332
he's latino american
>>
>>343418402
Are you retarded?
>>
File: unsheaths fedora.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
unsheaths fedora.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>343416593
>reaper resonates with me
>i-it's the playstyle

Suuure
>>
Don't fear the reaper
>>
>>343416593
braindead w+m1 hero with one of the best get out of jail cards in the entire game and too much health

oh and he has no counters, lol. Enjoy the nerf
>>
File: 1464536714539.png (225 KB, 529x338) Image search: [Google]
1464536714539.png
225 KB, 529x338
I do pretty damn well with almost every hero (especially hitscan ones due to having good aim), but I am incredibly bad at Reaper, Genji and Hanzo. They all just seem so incredibly gimmicky, and I can only really get a single kill before I get killed. Alternatively, people will just predict the one trick those heroes can do, and kill me before I get to do anything.
>>
>>343418527
So Mexican?
>>
>>343418402
I find Reaper harder to play effectively than other heroes. What's so hard to understand about that?

I can play every other hero effectively except him for some reason, I even had 53 eliminations with D.Va once. Granted they were scrubs but if I had used Reaper I'd probably only had about 20.

I guess he just doesn't fit my play style.
>>
>>343416738
Reaper is pretty easy but Junkrat is the easiest hero by far
literally the only thing that takes any skill as Junkrat is his ult, which only takes one time to know to not go face first into the enemy with it
>>
File: DieDieDie.webm (821 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
DieDieDie.webm
821 KB, 400x224
Just post your DieDieDie webms
>>
I've never had any luck playing as reaper. I don't know why. I seem to do well with Reinhardt or Lucio. Sometimes soldier.

Had a team kill with rein the other day. The other team was just being kinda dumb but it still gave me a chubby.
>>
File: 1466520363691.webm (2 MB, 1292x720) Image search: [Google]
1466520363691.webm
2 MB, 1292x720
>King of the hill
>Team are capping point
>Le edgy ghostman into the group
>Press Q
>Team kill. Potg :Reaper

Top lol. Is there an easier class to play in any game?
>>
>>343420187
T
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.