[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>God tier Going with Kenny >Acceptable tier Going it by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
>God tier
Going with Kenny

>Acceptable tier
Going it by yourself

>Irredeemable retard tier
Going with Jane

Everyone can agree with this right?
>>
>>343399526
Yes, but going in is better. Kenny knows what's best for Clem, and he wants her to go
>>
>no option to leave the baby and go with kenny
>>
>>343399526
kenny was a true hero
>>
>>343399526
>that fucking emotional scene when Kenny is begging the people at Wellington to let the kids in

I'm sad Janefags will never no such joy
>>
Are there any Janeshitters left on /v/ or have we chased them all out?
>>
>>343400453
Janefag reporting in
>>
>>343399526
I went by myself.
>>
You're because you got the better ending doesn't mean you chose better. How were we supposed to believe Kenny's main trait was ungodly luck? That shit is out of place.
>>
>>343400072
Goddamn that scene made mefeel like shit, if only we could have had a glimpse of the life inside just so we know it was the right choice to make.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>343399526
>tfw shot kenny because angry and confused
>immediately regretted it

oh god this will always haunt me.
we almost made it ;_;
>>
>>343400780
Kenny's main trait was being an asshole for the greater good
>>
>>343399526
No.

>God tier
Season 1

>Irredeemable retard tier
Season 2
>>
>>343399526
Fucking railroading everywhere. Just give me option to leave this bunch of inept retards and go on own
>>
>>343400881
season 2 > season 1
>>
>>343399526
It was so long ago that I played this that I don't even remember who Jane is, and I only remember Kenny because of all the memes
>>
>>343400980
bait
>>
>>343400812
You are the worst anon.
>>
>>343400812
Get some nerve faggot you killed a good man to save some loud mouth teenager.
>>
>>343400809
Don't worry, season 3 is gonna retcon everything.
>>
>>343401051
Hopefully Kenny will stay dead
>>
>>343401051
if it retcons Jane existing ever then that's fine with me
>>
>>343401051
Are you trolling or you have some info ?
>>
>>343400905
>Just give me option to leave this bunch of inept retards and go on own

Season 2 really suffered from making everyone unlikable assholes.
>>
>>343401051
I guarantee they will just retcon everyone to the option where you go on your own
>>
>>343401042
i know :(
i've never been this close to crying at video game
>>
>>343401217
At least you got the opportunity to kill nearly all of them or at the very least leave them to die
>>
So what are in your opinion the worst characters in season 2 ?

I'd say Nick and Jane because fuck that asshole kid and Jane is just cringey "leave me alone, I'm a loner cause I don't wanna lose someone else", fuck me for thinking she had guts at first. Almost forgot about that bitch Rebecca, I enjoyed killing her.
>>
>>343401598
Luke and Punished Ken were the only characters worth a shit. Carver was a good villain though
>>
>>343399526
Season 2 was quite a step down from Season 1. There just seemed to be a ton of parts with no point or pay off

>the part where you see a Raccoon and it gets away?
>the part where you sit around the power grid and drink

Also a lot of your choices seem a lot shitter or pointless

>Jane offers you her nail-file before she leaves
>She joins your party again anyway and has it in case you didn't take it

The fuck? Most of season 2 was bullshit but the Kenny endings are actually pretty damn great
>>
Why could you have not shot Jane with the gun?
>>
>>343401706
I hoped to team up with Carver, only character to appreciate a tough little girl.
>>
>>343401763
I think that it was shit to play as Clem because they already established a personality for her
>>
>>343401598
Even before the ending I was tired of Jane's shit

>pssh...I've seen this happen before Clem...I've seen that happen before too...This reminds me of something that happened to me...

I GET IT ALREADY

Most characters in season 2 were shit. Walter seemed pretty chill though even though he didn't last long
>>
>>343401598

Bonnie. Her getting mad at Clem for "killing Luke" if you choose to defend him shows that she is the most retarded character in a sea of retards.
>>
>>343401931
Also something about season 2 that bugged me is that the characters in the game rely on Clem wayyyyy too much. It gets to be ridiculous

In season 1 you were a grown ass man so it made sense you did a lot of hard work. They used Clem to do shit sparingly

Then in season 2 so many times an entire roomful of adults will turn to a fucking 11 year old to do something
>>
>>343401598

Bonnie hands down. She is Jane tier selfish but also completely fucking useless.

She fucked over litterally everybody who was ever kind to her.

>in the prequel thing she slept with the husband of a older couple who rescued her and ended up killing the wife

>she got cool gay professor killed and ruined a actually nice group of survivors lives when he only wanted to help her by giving her a bunch of supplies for free

>she fucked over everybody else in the hardware store by helping you flood the place with zombies

>she fucked you over because your 12 year old ass wouldn't jump into a freezing lake to save the latest man she wanted to fuck.
>>
>>343402018
>>343403365
Does anyone like Bonnie?

She was basically a complete fuck up the entire season and it made it even worse that she kept trying to be friends with you

Her entire payoff at the end of dealing with this miserable fucking character all season, is that she's willing to fucking ditch with Mike and Arvo and fuck over everyone.
>>
>>343403964
I still regret saying to Kenny to stop beating the shit out of this Arvo bitch. Should have killed him.
>>
Anyone else hate what they did with mike? He was cool the entire season until they had to contrive a way to reduce the group to just Kenny and Jane. Nothing about him suggested he'd leave a baby to starve/freeze to death
>>
>>343407479
True, I was really shocked to find him and Bonnie ready to leave everybody behind with fucking Arvo of all people.
>>
>>343399526
Kenny is wrong and has been wrong man times, but I'll still follow that bastard
>>
>siding with the evil redneck
>>
>It's a Kenny VS Jane Thread

This gon b gud
>>
File: 4565774698.jpg (12 KB, 344x200) Image search: [Google]
4565774698.jpg
12 KB, 344x200
I fucking hated season 2.
>killing off Omid in the first 5 minutes
>getting rid of Christa in the next 5 minutes
>the new cast was shit
>wise old man gets killed right when you to get to like him for a compete fuckboi
>the new cast shitting all over Kenny when it's their fault his he lost wife, his gay friends, and pimp ass home.
>out of all the characters from 400 days, they made the worst one the important one
>Jane
>saving Autismo just for her to die 5 minutes later
> killing off the only likable character in the most shitties way possible
>Can't kill Arvo
>Bonnie and Mike just let Arvo shoot you
>Jane going even more full retard
The only good things about season 2 was the Lee flashback and Kenny's endings
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.