[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is that nintendo life treating you, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 3ds-wiiu.png (120 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
3ds-wiiu.png
120 KB, 640x330
How is that nintendo life treating you, /v/?
>>
god dammit you fucking autistic manchild, you made this thread last year too and I gave you a better quality image that had a New 3DS there and you're still using this crappy image, fuck off.
>>
>>343393806
I think someone needs a timeout.
>>
Pretty good, I just finished ZTD and Monster Hunter Generations is only two weeks away. I've also gone back to SMTIV and Pikmin 3.
>>
>>343392430
Pretty good. Play mostly on my N3DS XL and recently played Kirby Robobot. Going to buy Majora's Mask soon.
>>
>>343393806
thanks I didn't save it though, and I didn't find it on google either
>>
I played Fates: Birthright for like 5 hours before giving up on it. I think I've played my Wiiu for about 2 hours in all of 2016.

Not all that great is what I'm saying OP.
>>
I started smoking weed
>>
>>343393924
Did Fe get boring? Beat Conquest last week and loved it.
>>
>>343392430
Pretty good. Enjoying #FE and playing through EO4 on my 3DS
>>
>>343392430
like a girlfriend who you used to have fun with, but now just keeps on promising sex like a dangling carrot but never puts out
>>
>>343392430
only need it for monster hunter, the other games are a bonus.
shante, shovel knight, 999 series, SMT IV and the overclocked games.
dude i could actualy keep goign on for a while, the 3ds has a pretty solid game base on it now that its almost dead
>>
>>343393935
good for you, now go play some vidya
>>343392430
still enjoying MK8 with friends and Pokken with my nigga weavile, gonna get #FE this month because it looks fun. also just started playing super mario galaxy 2 for the first time and it's fucking great
>>
>https://www.nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
>F5
>F5
>F5
>>
>>343394238
JUST
>>
File: lk.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lk.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>343394238
>a new Style Savvy
>>
>>343394735
is it actually a new game or did they just add amiibo support to the second one?
>>
The most amount of time I've put into my wiiU is playing WWHD, I got halfway through DKTP and I might pick that up again. I played an hour of toad before I realized Nintendo games are hellah expensive considering the content you're getting.

I played luigis mansion on 3DS about 2 hours, I put in about 4 hours in Animal Crossing before I realized I didn't like it, 3D Land was just boring as was SM3DW on the wiiU, when I realize I paid $60 for it, I can't help but think about how hard I get ripped off with Nintendo games.

It's not cheap being a Nintendo fan but I can't stop buying their games
>>
>>343395903

Fucking this.

nearly got a 3DS for some jrpgs, but the prices are dogshit

>meanwhile at Sony
>https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/29/playstation-store-big-in-japan-discounts-start-today/
>>
I've been using the gamepad to stream anime and look up game faqs.
>>
>>343392430
I have a bunch of games on my 3ds and a handful on wii u that I have yet to complete. Looking to get through most of those including 8 zelda games (MM3D, OoA, OoS, MC, 4SA, WWHD, LBW, TFH) before BotW and NX in March.
>>
>>343396368
>I've been using the gamepad to stream anime

I use kiss anime and have tons of bookmarks. It's comfy to watch it in bed
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.