[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which pronunciation are you more used to calling him, Ass with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Bass2MM10[1].png (343 KB, 786x1014) Image search: [Google]
Bass2MM10[1].png
343 KB, 786x1014
Which pronunciation are you more used to calling him, Ass with b sound in the front or Base?
>>
Forte
>>
The instrument
>>
>>343386037
What a basshole.
>>
I just call him straight ass

ass and forte

ass and fart really
>>
>>343385858
Yeah with a dog named Treble his name is a real mystery.
>>
>>343385858
Pretty obvious it's pronounced like base due to the musical naming theme
>>
>>343385858
His name is said as base, as in the music term bass, this is backed up by the fact his dog's name is Treble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_(sound)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_(sound)
>>
>>343386037
Fort or Forté?
>>
>>343386223
yeah, its B-ass and Trouble. One is the ass and the other makes trouble, it really makes sense when u think about it for a sec
>>
>>343385858

I remember having this conversation when I was 13 or 14 with a 10 year old at an arcade machine in this town by the beach when I was on a day vacation

He kept telling me it was b-ass "like the fish"

I told him that it might be b-ace "like the bass guitar"

And then he insisted that it was b-ass because his dad called him that
>>
>>343385858
Like what goes with Treble.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.