[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enderal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 12
Are you ready for the mod that will show Bethesda how they should have done their job?
>>
>>343380020
>build your game on the shoulders of others
>hurr i did a better job than them
>>
>>343380116
>obsidian constantly building their games on the shoulders of Bioware games
>usually do a better job than them

What now, faggot?
>>
If it's good as it looks I hope these guys can make big enough an impression to secure funding to make their own games.

I take it that even if it's a mod, Bethesda doesn't own the IP right? Because the world and the premise seem really interesting and it would be a shame if they couldn't use it in the future.
>>
>>343380020
When is this shit coming out?

I need to download skyrim again
>>
>>343380020
No matter what mods or changes they do they can't make the skyrim system any good, only give you a different story to give a shit about
>>
>>343380453
>What now, faggot?
What do you mean what now?

You missed my point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_on_the_shoulders_of_giants

Spending even 4 minutes fixing something on the skyrim creation kit does make your version of skyrim better but you didn't do a better job, you in fact did a shitty job because you only spent 4 minutes on it.
>>
>>343380747
German release is imminent, preload is up and it will release at some point this weekend or even today.
English release at the end of the month. I don't think the german release includes english subtitles, which is kind of a bummer.
>>
>>343381039
What? You're saying that even though you spent less time and made a thing better, it doesn't mean you did a better job because you didn't spend as much time as the worse thing someone else made?
>>
>>343381148
Fuck i thought that the English one would be around the 15th
>>
>>343381186
How are you this stupid?

What Bethesda did:

- Assets
- Engine
- Base Gameplay
- Base Areas
- Terrain
- Quests
- SFX, Audio
- Tooling
- And more!

What you did:

- Moved a flower to not intersect a rock

Hurr I did a better job!
>>
>>343380020
If it's like Nehrim they're not really in competition because they went for a different setup structurally.
>>
>>343380116
todd pls
>>
>>343381737
Do you have any idea what this mod is?
Sure they had a lot to work with already, but this is far beyond 'moving a flower'.
>>
>>343380660
>If it's good as it looks I hope these guys can make big enough an impression to secure funding to make their own games.

They said they are not interested in that.

Also if Nehrim is anything to go by then we're getting the best Elder Scrolls game ever made that isn't actually TES.
>>
>>343381737
Yeah this mod is doing all of that except the engine. It's an overhaul mod.
>>
>this fucking song
>https://youtu.be/Ry7EZ29K5po

It just won't be the same in english, you guys are really missing out sadly.
>>
>>343382164
This is a total conversion, no? Like Nehrim?
Overhaul is just a mod of a game system, not a total conversion.
I know some mods are small expansion packs, rarely.
>>
>>343382334
It's the direct sequel to Nehrim, playing out 2 years after those events. Also I guarantee you that 90% of the players have no idea what Nehrim even is because they're garbage plebs that are only interested because muh Skyrim.
>>
>>343381881
sureai pls

>>343381948
>Sure they had a lot to work with already, but this is far beyond 'moving a flower'.

Did you even read the comments?

The other guy thinks that even if you spend only 4 minutes improving a game then you did a 'better' job.

>>343382164

No they aren't they reuse:

- Engine
- Assets
- Base Gameplay
- SFX, Audio
- Tooling

They may build some of their own assets and they do have their own voice acting but they are still building on the shoulders of Bethesda.
>>
>>343382431
So long its a total conversion its fine and glorious.
>>
>>343380020
you mean the mod that they can't make themselves without capitalizing on bethesda's work and good will?
>>
What the fuck is going on here, shut the fuck up about Bethesda no one cares.
>>
>>343382450
How are you not doing a better job if you improve something, cuck?
>>
>>343382431
i wanted to play nehrim but i was frightened by the huge spiders
>>
>>343382589
Thats how modding has worked for a decade now.
Engine format needs to be modable, texture archives needs to be replaceable without zip archive spaghetti. You need some way to access scripting tools, and levels might be built in special software nobody can access outside of the dev studio.
>>
>>343382589
>mod
>make yourself

You can't make a mod without using something existing first, moron. That's why it's a modification.

What you're trying to say is they can't make their own engine and game for their fantasy world to exist in.

But so fucking what?
>>
>>343382074
What? They aren't? That's either being really passionate about modding or lack of ambition. I would have sworn this was a move to gain some attention because who invests so much time, and effort into something to want nothing in return?

I mean it must have even been costly since it has voice acting in both English and German no?
>>
>>343382589
>capitalizing on bethesda's work and good will?
Bethesda are literally the ones benefiting from mods.

Their games would have received many fewer sales and far less playtime without user-created mods because they're shit draugr dungeon fests only good for 1 or 2 vanilla playthroughs at most. Meanwhile the modders literally do it for free out of their own goodwill.

Bethesda tried to sell these mods and take a cut, that's what I'd call "capitalizing".
>>
Does it change the combat from floaty garbage?
>>
How are the english voices? I might use them if they're good, I usually try to stick to the creators' native language.
>>
>>343384339
It is a move to gain attention for the individual members. But AFAIK there was quite a lot of infighting and right now there are only 8 people left ''working'' at SureAI. Happened sometime last year, but the final product was already finished by then.
>>
>>343385540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0-4oJlm_Q
Pretty good.
>>
Been hyped about this for years, I want to play the game in German with English subs like Nehrim. I had no idea what anybody was fucking saying or if the VA's were great or shit, but it made a foreign magic world seem way more immersive thanks to angry screaming German dudes.

Also way too hype to wait a whole month for English subs.
>>
File: jovanovic.jpg (152 KB, 1010x1024) Image search: [Google]
jovanovic.jpg
152 KB, 1010x1024
>>343380020
1. Is it in English?
2. Does it take place in Elder Scrolls world, or some made up one?
3. Do I need to have played previous versions to "get it"?
4. Judging from the team's previous releases, is it normally stable and solid on release, or is it reasonable to wait out patches?
5. Have they done something with combat, or is it just a custom map with better quests?
6. Is there voice acting? Some? All? None?
>>
>>343385853
1. yes but at the end of july
2. New world. Not related to elder scrolls
3. Nah. Nehrim is pretty good though.
4. This is to be seen....Nehrim is still horribly optimized. I can run Skyrim with a bunch of mods better than I could Nehrim. Maybe Enderal will be better.
5. Combat will probly still be the same base but the magic in Nehrim was way better than in oblivion. It's probly the same here.
6. Yes. All
>>
>>343385853
1: English dub out end of the month, apparently professional English VA's
2:Nope, own world, own lore - play Nehrim to get versed in said world or lore.
3: See above, but game will probs explain past shit in the story and lorebooks.
4: The English version that comes out a month later will have bugfixes from the German, but might be issues with some text ect that got missed.
5: They tried to do some cool stuff with item/spell combos. Freeze and shatter enemies totally based on wep used, throw oil skills + fire arrow skills for AoE lulz ect.
6: All the game is VA'd
>>
>>343386023
>3. Do I need to have played previous versions to "get it"?
>3. Nah. Nehrim is pretty good though.
Not so sure about this, actually. Enderal seems to take off a few years after the events of Nehrim and I'm sure you agree that especially the final confrontation is important enough to have far reaching consequences.
>>
Is Nehrim worth playing through?

I tried it once briefly, it was okay, but all the quests in the first few cities seemed really boring, and all the dungeons were extremely linear with nothing but enemies in them(and maybe an occasional not very dangerous trap). I think I got to like level 11 or 12 and dropped it.
>>
>>343380020
I applaud SureAI for their effort, Myar Aranath, Arktwend and Nehrim all have their advantages over TES, and in them I almost always enjoy the quests and general handcrafted design of their settings.

My only problem is that the worlds still feel generic, whether that's because of re-used TES assets or the general tone of their Fantasy Universe, I'm not sure. I have hopes for Enderal though.

Also I'm glad for the English dub, no offense to Germanbros but the language doesn't sound well to my ears.
>>
>>343386372
They're going for a Gothic vibe, which despite being a very good series is still a little ''generic''.
>>
>>343386159
So can you spoiler a tl;dr of the overal setting and the events in Nehrim for me?
I've become allergic to installing Oblivion, since I used to do it every few months, then mod it for hours, and then remember I dislike the gameplay.
Which is probably how Enderal will go as well, come to think, but hey, I'll try at least.
>>
File: whiskey river.jpg (457 KB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
whiskey river.jpg
457 KB, 2592x3888
>>343386372
>>343386475
An off topic post, but talking about generic fantasy, I felt I may be in the right company.
If any of you has read The First Law trilogy and its off shoots, or Martin's Song of Ice and Fire, I really like the fantasy setting there magic/gods/demons/undead/etc do exist, and they are powerful and have influenced the history of the world, but they are unknown to most people. Either they are in decline, or are rare, or most people simply don't leave their village or whatnot.
A fantasy setting full of people who don't know they are in a fantasy setting, and there is open mockery if mentions of magic and such.

Any media with similar setups? Books, comics, film and of course vidya is fine, and I am okay with modding if its custom content.
>>
>>343386875
Conan the Barbarian is probably one of the earliest to do that. Not of the short stories feature the supernatural or magic, but when they do, they're very powerful.

The Devil in Iron is one of my favourites of the Conan collections.
>>
File: necromancer.jpg (52 KB, 438x640) Image search: [Google]
necromancer.jpg
52 KB, 438x640
>>343386875
Mark Lawrence's books are good if you don't mind the fact that supernatural forces are starting to influence the world in a significant fashion, while they didn't before.
>>
>>343386875
KJ Parker's fantasy books usually never have Magic in them at all, like Mount & Blade.
>>
>>343387276
>>343387558
I haven't gotten into Broken Empire and Conan actually, I'll give them a look. Been meaning to for a long time anyway.

>>343387621
I want there to be magic, I just like it better if magic is rare and unknown, like if you go to university to get a higher education and go "wait, magic is actually real, what the fuck? i thought those were just stories!".
>>
File: 1383864606183.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1383864606183.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
>>343386875
>>343388043
So kind of like real life?
>>
>>343388248
No, not like real life. There is no magic in real life. Trust me, I've been to university.
>>
>>343388895
Yeah, well, university is not the place for that.
>>
>>343380020
maybe wait to viral this obtuse garbage until 2017 when it's playable in a real language and not germanistani
>>
>>343389389
>viral a free game

m8..
>>
So how were they able to grab professional VAs like Dave Fennoy? Did their gubberment give them a grant or something?
>>
>>343389389
>english release at the end of the month
>free of charge
I wish I was being paid to create threads on /v/, but I'm not.
>>
>>343387558
>look up recommended authors if I loved Joe Abercrombie
>everyone always recommends Mark Lawrence
>it's not a dark world with hilariously sarcastic characters, it's just edgy as fuck
meh
>>
>>343386290

Please respond, I want to know.

Unless no one actually played through it here, of course.
>>
>>343389807
probs donation money

To be fair I don't get why they haven't started up as a paid studio yet.
>>
>>343389941
Abercrombie is just poor man's Martin tbqh.
And his writing has only been getting worse with each book.
The short stories he wrote for Martin's very own compilation books are pants on head retarded.
>>
>>343389807
I know some of the german VAs specifically helped them to support a free mod and an ambitious project, but I'm not sure about the english ones.
>>
>>343389985
From what I remember, gameplay wise it was the same, levelling was a bit better, some of the quests were dull as you say, but some (in the main questline) were fantastic (I loved the Siege, and sneaking into the Chancellor's castle over the rooftops). I didn't complete it but I was enjoying what I played, I'd say it's worth playing through.
>>
>>343389985
What do you want us to say? If you don't enjoy Oblivion at all then you wont enjoy Nehrim. It doesn't fix all of ES4s problems.
>>
The trailer and screenshots hint at moving bridges, ramps, elevators and such being used, I don't remember them being in Skyrim.
Is this going to be a case of german over-engineering and the game requiring 4gb of ram just to move a plank up vertically as if its being pulled with 999999999 lines of script and per frame physic checks?
>>
This is cool and all, but does it do anything about the god awful spell system, boring as fuck spells to begin with and the shitty melee and combat system?

Because lets be honest, as pretty as it is, if the gameplay is shit, it's just Skyrim that looks pretty. Which is fucking awful. You can dress a turd up no matter how nice, in the end, it's still a piece of shit.
>>
>>343390176

I did enjoy Oblivion, especially its quests. I'm able to tolerate the combat, which was probably the main flaw, and as such I didn't mention it. I was just wondering if quests and dungeons get any better, and improving those over Oblivion's on the same engine is possible.
>>
>>343390203
>I don't actually like RPGs but my opinion matters too!
>>
>>343390298
Skyrim isn't an RPG. Baldurs Gate 2, now that's a good RPG.

It's an action game. And a shitty one at that. It's basically Minecraft, except without building. Even in terms of combat.
>>
>>343390384
You misunderstood the point of this mod completely
>>
Well Nehrim was better than any TES game so I'm really fucking hyped for this one. Imagine, real fucking dungeons with actual puzzles and a skillsystem that isn't complete garbage.
>>
>>343390203
It's a total conversion, they change so many things it may as well be a game on its own. Nehrims combat was way better than Oblivion vanilla too.
>>
>>343390298
>i think skyrims combat was good! i played stealth archer!
>>
>>343390438
There are tonnes like it. It isn't anything special. That's why I asked about something none of them have bothered with.

Because lets be honest, Skyrim is a fucking terrible game in vanilla. It has some of the worst gameplay imaginable and the quests are god fucking awful.
>>
>>343390298
>Skyrim
>RPG
Hahahahahaha.

The problem with modding Skyrim, is that it's so fundamentally flawed right down the fucking core mechanics of the engine, that even after all these years, there are only a few good quest mods, because the people behind those mods spend hundred upon hundreds of hours fixing it. And even then, they could only end up making the bare minimum.
>>
>>343386372
Nah. Krauts simply has no imagination
>>
>>343390624
Are you literally retarded? Which game out there gives modder the opportunity to create custom quests?

How the fuck are you making this comparison to say Skyrim is flawed right down the in core mechanics of the engine? Which rpg allowed the modders to create better quests?
>>
I am so hype for this. Anyone who has played Oblivion but not Nehrim yet, do yourself a favour and do so.

>>343385653
That's a real shame. Well, at least it will look good on their resume.

>>343390751
The writing team for Nehrim did a lot of shoplifting from generic fantasy books, while also trying to bring Oblivion closer to being Gothic. It's a funny kind of homage. Most of the interesting stuff in the game is the hand decorated world and dungeons anyway.
>>
>>343390751
>Krauts has
I bet you're french you little fuck.
>>
>>343390864
The only good thing about Skyrim is that it can be modded. The problem is, the game engine is so limited that you can't do much with it.

Have you see the combat mods out there? That's exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>343380020
Stop shilling your shit mod
>>
>>343391114
I will stop "shilling" "my" mod once you stop shitposting.
>>
>>343390624
What does RPG mean to you?
>>
Are Bethshills/drones the worst people on /v/?
>>
File: roleplay2.jpg (948 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
roleplay2.jpg
948 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>343391217
No
>>
>>343391163
the shitposting is only in response to your daily shilling threads.
>>
The witcher 3 is a game that exists. You can play that instead of some shitty skyrim mod.

Just sayin.
>>
>>343391249
>try first person mod
>it shits itself when you get into a SexLab animation

wasted potential
>>
>>343391373
Well then your shitposting is in the wrong place, this is the only thread I've created about Enderal.
>>
>>343391404
Witcherfags are pathetic
>>
>>343380116
>shoulders of others
Gamebryo was made on the backs of slaves in ancient history
>>
>>343391404
What a dumb mindset. Witcher exists so no one should ever make or play another fantasy RPG?
>>
>>343380116
isn't n bethesda itself building its new games using the previous game's editor?
>better than sureai
>>
>>343391450
the only thread today you mean?
>>
>>343391604
No, I would have said so if I'd meant that.
>>
>>343391075
what problem are you talking about? they have change the timing of individual weapon, they have made different hitbox for attack/power attack by attach modded spell effect to m1/m2 instead of normal attack effects. they have made characters and npcs stop in their track during/after each attack (and that was fucking easy according to the mod author), they have added hidden value that to be calculated during combat that affect various action, they have added elemental reaction, they have added some destructible environment, they have made every hit stagger for players and npcs, they have made hitstopping, they have added a separate button for jumping attack with custom animation...
and that's before getting into spells n powers n shietz
>>
>>343391478
The very post you screencapped proves you wrong though. Fag.
>>
>>343391447
sexlab isnt created with that in mind so dont bother
>>
So this is from the creators of Nehrim?

Nehrim was -absolute garbage-.

First mission of Nehrim had you piss off mages so that they will shoot you with fireballs which will knock down bars of soap from a rampart which you must deliver to some guy who has a bucket stuck on his head. It's a fucking troll mod.
>>
>>343380116
To be fair you won't get very far by standing on todd's shoulders.
>>
>>343392027
>First mission of Nehrim had you piss off mages so that they will shoot you with fireballs which will knock down bars of soap from a rampart which you must deliver to some guy who has a bucket stuck on his head. It's a fucking troll mod.

But that was great you fucking retarded asshole.
>>
>>343392027
Nehrim was... good for what it was. It had nice environments and a lot of cool setpieces and was, generally speaking, a more engaging experience than Oblivion.

However, neither writing nor quest design was technically speaking good.
>>
Is it in the same world as Nehrim? Spoonfeed me Anons.
>>
>>343380020
can anyone help me? i tried to grab a mod for nehrim that replaced the spiders with rabbits but the mod has since vanished from the face of the net. can anyone assist me in this endeavor?
>>
>>343394196
Yup, same setting as Nehrim and the two Morrowind mods that preceded it.
>>
>>343380116
>Muh on the shoulders of others meme XD
>>
>>343394271
Spiders are fun as fuck, anon. The best way to overcome your phobia is to just face it.
>>
>>343394271

Man the fuck up, Anon.
>>
>>343394341
you're right anon

I'LL DO IT

when i first saw them i screamed loudly and my mother became worried and my dad was frustrated that my ear-piecing howl of fright had woken him from his sleep
>>
>>343394396
lmao, how old are you m8? consider it part of growing up, there aren't many spiders in nehrim anyway.
>>
>>343394271
Well there's this http://www.elderscrollsportal.de/ressourcen/sang-spinnentod.2021/ which replaces them with saurians. I found the one with the rabbits as well but all the mirrors seem to be dead.
>>
>>343380453
>usually do a better job than them
literally never happened
why are obsidiots so delusional?
>>
>>343394543
when it happened i'd say i was about 19

now that i think about it, i think it was more from being startled and turning around to see that it was a spider attacking me
>>
>>343382589
It's not like they get paid to do it anon. At best Bethesda will capitalize from it.
>>
>>343386290
It's more similar to old gothic games than to oblivion, if you want to play it for the freedom and choice then it's not for you, most of the times you don't have a choice other than following the way of progression the devs want you to follow. But if you want to play it as a fantasy adventure game, then it's great.
>>
>>343380020
I loved nehrim, the lore was generic but very well done, and there were a lot of exciting moments and events. But the quests, characters, dialogues and story could have been more deep. This Enderal from the trailer already seems more complex and thought off, i hope the whole game will be like this.
>>
>>343382213
sounds like heil achtung gibberish from a crazy and spooky sexy woman, i'm sorry. I'm sure it is good
>>
>>343380116
It's like someone can't wrap their head around what modding is.
>>
File: bethesda.jpg (266 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
bethesda.jpg
266 KB, 1440x900
>>343381737
>>
>>343386290
If you liked any of the TES games there is no way you could find Nehrim boring or else you're a fucking liar.
>>
great yet another shitty German RPG

I thought they gave up after Drakensang or fucking Blackguards
>>
File: 1461964273618.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1461964273618.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>343399342
>He hasn't played Gothic yet
>>
>>343399450
I've played Gothic before you were alive, squirt

not a single German-made RPG has manage to reach its level (which wasn't very high in the first place)
>>
nehrim sucked
>>
>>343399723
you suck
>>
>>343399785

Fuck you
>>
So, will the Kraut version have english subs, or will we have to wait for the full english release?
>>
>>343399992

If it's anything like Nehrim, Kraut audio with Eng subs
>>
>>343399992
I think you will have to wait for the english release.
>>
>>343399538
Because Gothic was 1-time sucess and it only suceed in few countries.
>>
>>343400237
am I reading your post right? Germans haven't done any quality RPG in over a decade because Gothic was a limited success?

I'm so, so indifferent
>>
>Release July 1-3
Well, fuck. Hoping it'll come out today.
>>
>>343400391
German age of gaming greatness is over. Blue Byte, Rainbow Arts, Ascaron, Sunflowers, all dead, purchased or bankrupt. Crytek is the only german speaking dev team still producing anything of value.
>>
File: 1466079951855.jpg (1 MB, 2124x1695) Image search: [Google]
1466079951855.jpg
1 MB, 2124x1695
But you'll come running back to my games. You always do.
>>
>>343381737

Lmao you sound like a real dummy now. By your logic nobody has ever created anything because nature made the materials we use
>>
>still using the gamebryo engine

I've learned my lesson.

The conclusion I've come to is "no".
>>
>>343381737
meanwhile

what modders did:
>removed old assets and replaced them with new ones
>fixed numerous errors in the coding
>revamped the gameplay
>rebuilt areas from scratch adding more content and quality
>created entirely new terrain
>replaced all SFX and audio
>created tools faster and better than bethesda
and more!
>>
>>343382450

I guess every game made in unreal was actually made by Epic. I mean they DID make the engine after all
>>
germans cant into english it is known
>>
Hopefully the story doesn't go full retard with the gods but not really teleporting around the place for you to kill so you can become a god but not really in order to kill the goddess (maybe?) of predestination.
>>
>>343382431
Nehrim is kind of shit at the beginning so a lot of people quit right after the troll cave. Mostly put off by German voice acting because they're pleb Americans who never had to read subtitles.

But fuck, I remember that Cathedral dungeon that was completely dark and filled with skeletons, with numerous locked doors for which you'd have to find keys. That shit was spooky, props for them making you actually use the torch or light spell. Not to mention actually making a really good game out of the potato face shit that was Oblivion.
>>
File: 1341288493844.jpg (7 KB, 198x251) Image search: [Google]
1341288493844.jpg
7 KB, 198x251
>>343392195
underrated
>>
File: 1463465769865.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1463465769865.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>343391478
>some autistic manchild actually wrote all of that up and then took a screenshot because he hates some game some people like
He's fucking retarded for coming in a thread and spewing his dumb opinion, but you're much worse
>>
but is the movement and combat still floaty weightless bullshit
>>
>>343380020

>experience points and skill books instead of "learn by using skill" approach

DISGUSTING.

Also, I still remember their previous work, Nehrim and how it was basically like "we love Gothic so much that we must make whole game like Gothic, because Gothic is best RPG ever made, even camera was perfect" and how, for example, access to magic was really limited because "it must be like in GhoTHIC(K)".
>>
>>343403647
Gothic was better than Oblivion and Skyrim so I don't see why you're complaining.
>>
>>343403793
only slavshits could unironically say that
>>
>>343403793

>Pre-made main hero (in my version, also with retarded voice)
>Exploration being restricted for most of time and overall game was still pretty linear
>Armor being linked with fractions and no real selection
>Same awful combat (minus few additional moves in case of Oblivion)
>Awful controls

I felt restricted all the time in Gothic. It have some good sides, but overall, I prefer Morrowind and Oblivion over it.
>>
>>343391478
Don't you ever talk to me or my poland's game ever again.
>>
Is it similar to requiems balancing/does it work with requiem?
>>
>>343404553

It have its own "balancing" according to devs, so probably other mods wont work properly with it.

But if you load Requiem after Enderal, chances are that it might still partially apply.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.