[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since the Crash remaster announcement, I've been thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
Since the Crash remaster announcement, I've been thinking of about other games they should bring back?
>>
>silent hill 2/3
>>
dmc
>>
one of my favorite things about the ps2 was the spongebob games
>>
>>343378753
>Sly
You already got your remaster you furfag
>>
>>343378753
They already remastered it, AND it got a new game to boot (Sly 4).
>>
CoD waw
>>
File: 1464678231455.png (527 KB, 910x574) Image search: [Google]
1464678231455.png
527 KB, 910x574
>>343379378
It would be interesting if they completely re-made the original Sly Cooper with updated graphics and gameplay, though.

I'd be just as happy to finally get Sly 5, but any Sly Cooper game would make me happy at this point.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (37 KB, 330x379) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
37 KB, 330x379
>>343378994
>Modern Konami remastering Silent Hill 2 & 3
>>
>>343380198
i dont care at this point

i really hope they just put out one new silent hill game if it sucks just making new ones and just remaster old ones
>>
File: rare bentley.png (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
rare bentley.png
13 KB, 480x480
>>343380560
They're not going to make another Silent Hill unless it's a gambling game. Konami as a gaming company is history.
>>
>>343381469
Thry said they are still interested in making AAA games recently
>>
>>343381629
pls new silent hill
>>
>>343380197
Sly is not that old to be needing a full remake.

Sly 5 would be great though, Sucker Punch should just do it as a send off for the franchise.
>>
File: ekwtHNT.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ekwtHNT.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
>>343382379
It's about the same age as Ratchet and Clank, and like Ratchet and Clank there are some pretty big things about the first game that are somewhat disparate from the rest of the series. Sly 1 was a lot like Crash Bandicoot but with a sneaky burglar theme over everything, while the other games are stealth platformers with a focus on non-linear gameplay and exploration. Likewise, in Ratchet and Clank 1, Ratchet had a very different personality than in the rest of the series, and the shooting gameplay was pretty dated and wonky, which are two primary things they wanted to address in the remake.

If they were to re-do Sly 1 on the PS4 in similar fashion to the new Ratchet and Clank, they would probably focus on giving it big hub worlds where missions unfold in a natural way as it is in the other games, rather than just giving you a small hub area that connects to several linear levels to play through.
>>
>>343378753
Sly Cooper is easily the best of the big 3 PS2 platformers. Ratchet and Clank are a close second though. Jak & Daxter is trash.
>>
Gradius.
Bubble Bobble.
Bomberman.
It's not going to happen, though. Konami has their claws in them all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.