[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya confessions I've been playing games for 15 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 590x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 590x400
Vidya confessions

I've been playing games for 15 years but I've only played about 60 to completion
>>
>>343377534
>60
I envy you, OP.
>>
I haven't played a video game in over a year and I don't know why I keep coming back to /v/
>>
I don't play videogames, I just shitpost.
>>
I think fallout 3 & 4 are trash
>>
Last game I beat was DmC1 in March. That was the first game I beat in a year and I haven't come close since.
>>
File: 1467308723325.jpg (43 KB, 396x593) Image search: [Google]
1467308723325.jpg
43 KB, 396x593
I shitpost more than I play vidya
>>
>>343378086
Though I disagree, that's a very solid opinion

Exact same thing op, I don't know what the last new game I beat was
>>
turn based combat is insufferably boring and I'm glad RPGs stopped using it
>>
>>343377534
Is that Robert Wagner?
>>
I've never played a game on PC. Not once.
>>
>>343378675
Keep it that way
>>
File: 1460971954040.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1460971954040.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>I've been playing games ever since I could hold a controller, like two years old
>I cheat almost all the time and have only ever beaten probably around 15 actual games in total
>I've never beaten an RPG game
>i give up if games are too hard. binding of Isaac, osu, dark souls, anything with any difficulty
>I think fallout 3 is more fun than new vegas. a fucking desert wasteland atmosphere is fucking horrible
>ive never 100% any game
>I haven't beat the single player of my favorite video game
>>
I've played games for a good 11 years
It was mainly all korean grindy MMOs

In only one of them I was considered above average from the player base

I also spent around ~4k in those years in microtransactions, the gooks had me by the balls
>>
Ive lost my love for videogames as life kept moving. I now workout regularly and am in good shape, go out with friends and im doing well in university and work. After all these came into my life i somehow just dropped vidya without thinking about it.

I keep browsing and staying up to date with new vidya here because this is the last commitment free way i can hold onto this hobby that i grew up with and im afraid to let go of.
>>
I make up backstories for my characters in Rock Band
>>
>>343380652
I've masturbated to girls I've made in the character creator for GH5
>>
>>343378645
Montgomery Clift
>>
gta 4 is my favorite game in the series
>>
File: crab.jpg (30 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
30 KB, 460x350
>>343377534
I'm 30 years old but have never played Ocarina of Time or any game from the Metal Gear Solid series.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are my favorite games, but I can't say that without sounding "hipster."

When I was a child, I only played female characters. Now, I only play ugly, weirdo male characters or Big McLargeHuge brutes.

I won't buy a game if it looks like I won't be able to get all the achievements or Platinum trophy. However, I don't buy games just for farming achievements.
>>
I exclusively shitpost about console wars, despite the fact that I don't give a shit about whatever games "pcucks btfo the fuck out". Surprised how quickly people are to defend PC as a nogames box while they hardly say a thing about the PS4.
>>
>>343382170
I've thought about doing that in World Tour ever since I first found out there was a character creator when I first played it with middle school buddies. But the guitar controllers are in the basement and I'm too lazy.
>>
I'm really bad at exploration games (2D Zelda,etc.) and often get lost and try to get hints from guides online rather than figure it out myself.
>>
>>343377534
That's perfectly reasonable, OP.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.